Micro Gesture recognizes motion gestures through mobile gyroscopes and enhances Android's full-screen gesture experience.
Currently, it supports rotating mobile phone actions along three axes. The default gestures are:
* rotate around the X axis(short axis) as a pull down of notification
* rotate around the Y axis(long axis) as a back
* rotate around the Z axis (perpendicular to the phone screen) to multitask.
* You can set different actions for the two directions of each axis.
* Allows an Android shortcut to be defined for gestures to extend more functionality.
* For Android 7.0 or above, you can also add the quick setting tile to quickly enable/disable the gestures.
You can buy the Pro version to get more features.
* Cannot support mobile phones without gyroscopes, such as Honor 9i, Samsung Galaxy C5, Redmi 6