This app is developed for realizing the habits make the battery save.
1. Time when changed battery, time required to drain or charge
2. Every when replace battery, it shows as a Toast on the top left.
3. sharing battery's log information
★ Support for Mobile Data on Android 5.1: Only for rooted phones. ★
"Charge less by extending your battery life with this amazing app""!! (Sprint newsletter)
Unlike other battery savers like JuiceDefender that require regular user manual actions, GreenPower is an easy battery saver that is fully automatic: Once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself. It does so by smartly managing Wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth and Screen Brightness: Turning them off when you don't need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps (e.g retrieving mails). Easier, cleaner and faster than competitors like JuiceDefender , 2x battery saver and easy battery saver!
GreenPower battery saver: 1.5 million downloads & 2 years of experience in Android Battery Saving!
"GreenPower is a simple and easy battery saver, battery booster and power management software" (Engadget Chinese edition)
★ Adds up to 100% battery life depending on usage
★ Automatically manages your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data (2G, 3G, 4G), Bluetooth, GPS, display brightness
★ Battery saving works with almost all devices and carriers
★ Supports all Android versions from Froyo to Lollipop
★ Easy yet powerful battery saver and battery booster
"GreenPower battery saver mainly does one thing, but does it so well and so flexibly that the benefits reaped are considerable." (InfoWorld)
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the battery saving settings to get the most out of it and the best battery longevity!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try Premium version for 24H and get a refund if you didn't like it by just sending us a mail.
"GreenPower battery saver is a remarkable tool. Battery booster, time saver, top notch!" (AndroidPit)
• Battery life indicator in notification area.
• Wifi management: Based on schedule, screen state, location, power connected, signal level...
• Mobile data management: Based on schedule, screen state, power connected...
• BLUETOOTH (premium) management: Based on devices connected or in range, screen state, power etc
• Traffic check: Configurable to prevent disturbing other apps
• Apps Whitelist & Blacklist (premium): To keep data on when using specific apps (like music streaming)
• Simple WIDGET (premium): To quickly pause or resume
• Night / Sleep mode (premium) fully configurable, Airplane mode...
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in (premium)
• Compatible with Cerberus 2.0
• Very lightweight and fast app
• Easy and clean interface
• Fully configurable settings
• Settings backup / restore
• 30 Languages
• And more coming all the time...
• Dedicated Forum for support issues
• Support from the developer. I'm answering each issue.
• Regular updates with bug fixes and new features
• Night mode (sleep mode)
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in
• Location-based Wi-Fi
• Apps whitelist & blacklist
• No ads
• The good feeling to support an independent developer
The following functions are supported.
* The battery status logging function.
* Exporting CSV file to external storage.
* Deleting the old data in built-in storage automatically.
This software has the following features.
* No advertisement
* Open source ( http://sourceforge.jp/users/say/pf/android_battery_logger/scm/ )
This app requires the following permissions.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Exporting CSV file
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.