★★65% off till March 18th 2014!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
->Export to HTML and CSV
->Insert,Edit,Delete table rows on UI
->Zoom on Query Result
->All commands Supported by Mysql
->English and Spanish support for now
->Can backup and restore connections
->Can backup and restores queries
->Option to send exported file
Please send your feedbacks and errors to email email@example.com
keywords: MySQL Client,Database,Tools
Now you can run a DyDNS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, PHP, MySQL and/or Remote Control server on your Android phone/tablet! The perfect suite for web developers or for turning your Android into a serious server! It even includes a remote control option to start/stop/add servers remotely and you can use the MySQL monitor to manager the MySQL server. This app allows for a trial period of 6 days.
Keep your web projects in your pocket and always available on the road with this complete web server!
★★Most complete app!★★
The app has even more functionality compared to other PHP and MySQL Server apps like KSWEB, PAW Server, Bit Web Server and AndroPHP!
★★No root required!★★
- PHP Server (includes PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo and PHPFileManager)
- Lighttpd Server
- MySQL database server
- FTP Server
- SFTP Server
- FTPS Server
- SSH Server (with SCP support)
- Remote Control Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, DNS-O-Matic, ZoneEdit, ChangeIP
- MySQL Monitor
- Optional password login for the app
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Use the WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob triggers to start / stop servers!
- Use notification rules to receive an SMS, email, etc on start, stop, etc.
- You can set a custom name, port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging, logging to file, start on boot per server. And if rooted you can set a port below the 1024 ports range.
- Widget support!
- Now you can remote control the app!
- General information about your device.
- Extensive logging (with support logging to files).
With Deebee you can manage, browse and edit multiple MySQL servers. Connection details can be stored for multiple servers, with SSH and MySQL passwords stored encrypted on your Android, allowing you to quickly and easily connect to a MySQL server.
Connection is over SSH to a Linux server running MySQL Server (sorry, no Windows servers at the moment). Once connected you can view, edit and create databases, tables and fields. View contents of tables or copy values to the clipboard. You can edit existing table data, or add new rows.
It is also possible to write your own SQL statement and run it against the database - allowing you the full power of the MySQL database on your Android! Unlike many MySQL clients you can run DDL, DML and DCL statements. This feature is still under development though so if something doesn't work right please pop us a description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This software is not yet ready for use on production servers. Use this software at your own risk - it may delete or corrupt information on servers you use it to connect to. You have been warned.
Any bugs / problems / suggestions please email full details to email@example.com, or online at bugs.promarl.com - please don't use the Google Play feedback comments for problems.
- Network Tools
- My IP tool
- Device ID client
- BSOD helper
- BIOS BEEP codes
- BIOS Post codes
- RJ-45 helper
- Network Services List
- OS's tips
- MySQL CLI tips
- IT Problem Solver
- RAID info
- BIOS BEEP codes
- BIOS Post codes
- OSI model
...and other IT guy tools and tips.
This application was made by me for the younger members of our department and for my friends. I work as a system administrator, and I am very often asked to solve problems with computers, but lately I'm tired of all the answer to simple questions and decided to make an application to free my time.It will contain the answers to many questions asked by my colleagues, friends and family. The project is just beginning, but I promise that I will frequently update it, add interesting new tools and solutions.
With SQL Studio you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your Android device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
We have lots of future features planned including syntax highlighting, full interface for creating/altering tables, security configuration and job management.
These will be provided in future updates free of charge.
*Powerful tool for MSSQL,Export or Show MSSQL storeprocedure or function source code,
Support: MSSQL Server,MySQL,PostgreSQL.
- any SQL query to be run, including select, update & delete statements
- live sorting of select results
- copying of select results to Clipboard
- saving of select results to CSV file
- a history of SQL commands
If you want to try BB-SQL before you buy, check out the free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbsoft.bbsql
BB-SQL Pro Features
- Supports MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Sybase.
- Multiple Persistent SQL scratch pads to organize your statements.
- SSH Tunnel to navigate firewalls with key file support.
- Table Schema browser.
- Pin query\procedure results to view later.
- Browse and execute stored procedures.
- Autocommit or transactional with configurable isolation levels.
- Application lock password.
- Returns multiple result sets, update counts and output parameters.
- Result cell, row and column clipboard copy for easy query construction or pasting to e-mail.
- Configurable result count limiter.
- No ads.
- CSV export.
Possible Future Enhancements
- Table\procedure quick search
- Smart suggestions for quicker SQL entry.
- Multi-gateway SSH tunnel
- Result set graphing.
IF YOU NEED HELP SETTING UP THE APPLICATION, EMAIL ME
Database Tool allows users to easily view and query database tables. Use of this app requires the upload of a web services written in PHP to your server. This gives an extra layer of security since you will not be forced to allow remote connections to your database, like the other apps on the Android Market require.
This application does not directly allow you to query. Instead, it assembles queries based on your preferences. It allows you to sort and search columns. View the screenshots for more examples.
Based on the popularity of this app, I may come out with a professional version that allows for custom queries, which would be very useful when you need to join tables.
As of now, the Tool is only compatible with MySQL databases. There are plans for MSSQL compatibility in the future as well.
You can download the PHP code at : https://sites.google.com/site/jstn455/databaseviewer
Directions for getting the application to work are as follows:
Step 1: Download .zip or .tgz file from https://sites.google.com/site/jstn455/databaseviewer
Step 2: Extract the folder (unzip or tar -zxvf "filename.tgz")
Step 3: Transfer the directory via FTP client into your public html folder
Step 4: Confirm the web address through your browser. There should be a confirmation message.If you transferred the directory to the root public html file, it should be http://yoursite.com/mysql-tool
Step 5: Go into the settings.php file in a text editor and fill out lines 14-18
For $password, you could use any password you want. It does not have to be your database password, and as a precaution it should not be your database password.
Step 6: Download the Android application
Step 7: Add the database to your application. Match the password from your settings.php file to the password field in the application
If you prefer extra security, you can use also set up an htaccess authentication for the directory. The app will prompt you for your username and password.
Single Table viewing
Multiple column searching
Paginated Data view
Export to CSV
MySQL Database Viewing
More from developer
- Microsoft SQL (MsSQL)
- Sybase (ASE)
* PostgreSQL has limited functionality due to the differences in structure versus other SQL servers. You may still do just about anything but certain features such as selecting tables and quick keys will not be supported with PostgreSQL. Planning on further integration with PostgreSQL.
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Reconnect on disconnect
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Built in pagination
★ REQUEST FEATURES ★
Request features or assistance at:
It doesn't take much effort to rate this application after a few uses so please do.
★ CAUTION ★ Use this tool with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROPing tables/database, TRUNCATE, etc. Anything you do will be done "live". If not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
This application allows you to quickly find the information you need to run, maintain, and learn MySQL while being completely offline. It has been altered only in the form of visual improvements for mobile devices. All informational integrity remains intact with an easily to use global table of contents and collapsed sections.
Current available manuals:
* Reference Manual 5.5 EN (Built in)
* More coming very soon
** Further versions will allow downloading of additional versions and languages.