Various device information like Android Platform, Battery, Build, Build.VERSION, Environment Variables, Screen, Settings.Global, Settings.Secure, Settings.System, SQLite, System Features, System Properties, System Shared Libraries, and Telephony Manager.
List of various settings shortcuts. Click on shortcut to open the particular settings screen.
List of installed packages. Click on package to open package detail screen where you can clear Cache, Data and Defaults of the selected application. On package detail screen, you can also Force Stop and Uninstall the application. The application also provides facility to filter out the System Packages.
a. Pixel DIP Converter - convert pixels to dip and vice versa
a. Pixel SP Converter - convert pixels to sp and vice versa
5. Google Play
a. Current Device Distribution - device distribution of the current month
b. Device Distribution - historical device distribution. From Jan 2012 to Mar 2014
c. Aggregate Device Distribution
d. Device Distribution Charts by Android Version, Codename and API Level
e. Aggregate Device Distribution Chart by API Level
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Start Get Camera Parameters (3rd party app)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
KNOWN ISSUE: In Android 4.4.2 access to the permission manager have been removed: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12/09/android-4-4-2-kot49h-is-already-rolling-out-to-nexus-devices-here-are-the-ota-zip-links-for-manual-updating/
* Track time and expenses for clients.
* Painlessly invoice based on worklogs and expenses.
* Stay organized with a mini CRM
* Take meeting notes in markdown.
Made by developers for developers.
> Easily access the App Settings & Running Services for Apps you develop and/or test (from the AppWidget!).
> No more fumbling over which version of android you are currently developing on.
> AppWidget controls for fast, easy access.
> Specify multiple packages, easily choose which of your packages you want fast access to.
> Choose to have AppDevManager's launcher open straight to the App Settings for the currently chosen package.
> Works on all flavours of Android 2.1 and higher.
**NOTE: unofficial OS builds and non-native Launchers are NOT supported..they might be if you provide me lots of testing feedback**
**NOTE: old versions of Android have a bug in Launcher whereby newly installed AppWidgets are not displayed in the Widgets list, Force Stopping the Launcher or restarting phone will force the Launcher to update the Widgets list.**
- Which processes are currently running and using CPU cycles
- The touch location of your device, helping you debug your hardware
- Your device configuration e.g. Display metrics (screen density), locale(en_US), device orientation (1: portrait, 2: landscape etc) and more.
- Your device location in raw values provided by the Android framework and when they were last updated
- You can measure your application/device robustness by toggling your wifi connectivity periodically
- See which activities, services, receivers and providers are registered by all your application and view their detailed information
- Change animation speeds to speed up/add effects to your device
- Media scanner that allows you to immediately scan your sd card and update them in applications like Gallery
- Create bad behavior by crashing main thread, report wtf conditions, cause ANR's etc
- Manage accounts
This application has been tested on various devices. Due to security, some features do not work on every device. If you have such a platform, it is unfortunate, please ignore that capability. A set of these tools will be available for other api level (froyo, better ics support) in the future.
This application uses a lot of permissions and does so legitimately. None of them are used for malicious purposes and we can assure you that is the case.
Some Keywords: Android, Dev Tools, Development Tools, Developers Tools, Pointer Location, Processes, Package Browser, Settings, Stability, Performance, Configuration, Location, Accounts, Spare Parts
The Development/Porting of this application is ad-supported. Please report any issues and we will get back to you/fix the bug.
With this application you can scale all your images in a moment.
Select a single file or zip pack with all your files and wait a while. All your images will be saved on sdcard in Dev-drawable dir.
Dev-drawable scales images from xhdpi to ldpi, always select images in the highest resolution.
This app is designed to help you download and watch Keek videos
a. Copy and Paste any Keek video URL
b. Click download and enjoy!
Click on any Keek video URL from Whatsapp, Twitter, Kik, Tumblr, Skype, Blackberry messenger (bbm) etc... and complete action using "Keek Video Downloader"
Downloaded videos will be stored in your Gallery under "Keek_downloader" file
You can watch later or share anytime to Youtube, Instagram, Bluetooth etc...
Keek Video Downloader downloads all the types of the URLs including the shortened ones that start with bit.ly, tinyurl.com, etc...
Have you ever watched a video on Keek and liked it, but can't watch it offline, NOW YOU CAN!, download Keek Video Downloader and download any Keek video, easy and fast then watch it anytime you like without having to be connected to the internet or wasting your data plan.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
* Special Features
- You can add new sites.
- You can edit or delete existing sites also.
- You can change order of sites.
- You can backup and restore sites.
* Default Developer Sites (You can add your favorite sites, too)
- Google Play Developer Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Samsung Seller Office
- T Store Developer Center
- Olleh Market Seller Support Center
- U+ Store Developer Center
* Default Ads Sites (You can add your favorate sites, too)
- Admob (PC version)
- Admob (Mobile version)
- PayPal (PC version)
- PayPal (Mobile version)
- Daum Adam
- Cauly (PC version)
- Cauly (Mobile version)
* Support Add, Delete, Edit and Re-order.
* Support Backward, Forward, Home navigation.
* Support Reload and Close Session
* Support Backup and Restore
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them!This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S3, S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Filipino - Vincent C. V. Estrellado
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Ukrainian - Михайло Грицина
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.
Internet Booster will increase your internet speed by 40-60%! This app boosts your 2G, 3G, 4G & WiFi signal therefore you will notice better download and upload speed and less PING time.
Simply tap on the icon, sit down and relax and let the app do the work for you.
What you should expect from Netty:
* Improved WiFi signal
* Improved 2G signal
* Improved 3G signal
* Improved 4G signal
* Better calls quality
* Less PING
* Maximized phone's broadband radio power
* A lot more to come
This application might not work on some Android devices, we regret for that.
Disclaimer: This application is a pure placebo. Use it only to prank your friends.
With this application you can convince your friends that their internet speed is really improved.
This app doesn't have viruses and will NOT damage your phone!
Does your Android app have a lot of icons used in it? Thought about adding some icons to your app to up the visual appeal factor? Here is a new way in which you can do just that without having to load your app up with a lot of icon files. Displaying the icons you wish is now as simple as displaying a custom font within your app. Now you don’t have to worry about the hassle of drawables. The best part is that the font files are extremely small, only 11kb each for a total of 22kb! Want to have different colored icons? Now its as simple as changing the color of the font to any color you want. Its that easy!
Of course this concept isn’t ideal for every dev or every app out there, but it is a new and novel way of adding icons to your apps. These font sets are free to use in any way you choose, so have fun! For your convenience, below and included in the download are the font maps for each font file. If you use the fonts in your app, please let us know and share your app with us....so we can in turn share. :)
Included in this set are three bonus icons courtesy of Opoloo. They have come up with a great concept for a new save, import and export icon to replace the very outdated standards.
Visit our website to learn more about his project and to download the free set of fonts. http://spiderfly.me/?p=1332
If you like and appreciate this set, please consider making a donation via the donate button on the website. All donations will go directly to a cancer patient in need.
More from developer
* Speaking SMS messages with the senders name (It'll say something like "Jasmin texted you saying, I'd love to meet up on the green at two pm"), however stripping out them smiley faces and links so you don't get confusing things spoken
* Announcing a caller. Wanting to ignore everyone except a special someone? Well, it'll announce who's calling and then keep telling you
* Skip silent. Want Speaker to shut up while your on silent? Speaker can do this, or whatever you prefer
* Headphones-only mode. This means that if you plug your headphones in, Speaker will notify you otherwise shuts up
* Audio ducking. This will turn down your volume by a couple of notches so you can actually hear what the speaker is telling you. (If you're running Froyo, this feature is done by your system).
* Speak Desktop Notifications. If an app supports "desktop notifications" via this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.damazio.notifier then they will automatically be read out by Speaker if you wish!
So yeah, please enjoy, rate, review and look at my other apps.
If you get any issues, please email me!
If you are a developer you can add support for your app using the details here:
Like @kennydude apps on Facebook:
It is designed to function like the trakt.tv website with Android optimizations (it's not a web app, don't worry!)
Trakt allows you to check in to your favourite TV shows and movies from a lovely website with lots of imagery, free from adverts and it's just really nice.
Now, this application is a very small application which really speeds up that typing of simplistic phrases that you could be repeating ALL OF THE TIME, which on a phone can get very boring and tiring. So, I though I'd make this for you, so you no longer have to type out your email address, postcode/zipcode or your "I AM BUSY! LEAVE ME ALONE" messages any more.
This could be implemented through another keyboard replacement, but that means that I would have to make some kind of super keyboard which I can't do :(
And, if you don't want to have to type a million Xs to your Girlfriend or Boyfriend or whoever, have no fear, there's a special option for that too!
How to use:
When installed and launched from your home screen it doesn't do much except allow you to add and remove items from your presets, however when you are in any Android app you can do one of the following,
* Hold down the search button on your device
* Swipe up from a home button (if you've got software keys)
* Tapping the notification (available from the settings)
Then pick your phrase and it types it out for you at lightning speed! :D
How it works:
It gets a root console and uses the "input" command on your phone. It chains these commands to make it type out your text.
Any problems, just email or twitter me @kennydude :)
It started off as a quick hack because I wanted a simple app that showed me a clock face. Not a widget, as I don't want one just for my 4 year old sister too see.
It now features a swishy Holo-like interface providing a clock which will be drawn with blue, or by your theme if you have ThemeManager (CyanogenMod + other ROM users).
Oh, and before I forget it also has a World Clock, which is tiny and basic, but it does everything you should expect of it without making the app too big (currently around 199kb, but I'm hoping to make that smaller in the future for ICS users).
Current features are (NOTE: Application is beta):
* Read Charlie's Tumblr, Twitter, Dailybooth and YouTube
* 2 Widgets:
** "Bitch I will cut you"
** A wolf Icon
* Read Charlie's wisdom
If you have any ideas/issues then please email me using the button "Email the developer"
All you do is tell it how much money you have left each month after your bills, divide by 31 and work from there. All you do is tell it when you spend some money or you get something extra.
Simple, no fuss and it just works.
Some other little features you may love are:
* DashClock Extension (You know, that widget that everyone is using these days)
* Launcher/Lockscreen Widget displaying the current balance
* Holo Dark and Light options
Root is required in order to set the system's default error reporter (the Teapot!) then whenever an application crashes, pressing "Report" will open Teapot and an email will be prepared to send to yourself or whoever.
To make it magical in your application you will need to add a tag on your manifest like this:
Or a manual option is available.
This is insanely helpful if you wish to debug your applications on the go. This is a donation version (the courtesy being you don't have to download and compile it yourself to stay up-to-date)