- weather situation in 200 kilometers radius
- refresh in every 10 minutes
- fully interactive map and current location by Google Maps
- weather animation for last 1.5 hours
Information based on data by meteoinfo.by
eWeather HD is the most informative Android application about your environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA weather alerts, latest earthquakes, live radar, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, METAR.
The NOAA Doppler Radar shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android ( USA only).
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA,
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail
• Is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions,
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather HD is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
The coverage is limited to SWIZERLAND AND ITS BORDER AREAS.
- 4 animations (last 5 hours, last hour, next 10 minutes, next hours)
- Animation controls
- Fullscreen landscape mode
- Location with zoom
- Link to a 7 days local weather forecast
Nella versione a pagamento (Lemcube Radar Pro):
- il numero di immagini è impostabile a piacere
- ci sono altri radar: Piemonte, Liguria, Lazio, Abruzzo, Italia, ...
- le previsione delle prossime 48 ore su italia e italia del nord e del sud.
- l'echo del radar nel nord italia a 1h, 2h, 3h
- è possibile avere la mappa e le immagini sovraimpresse per trovare esattamente le località
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded. What's our return request rate? Less than 0.01%!
If you have any issues with the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help! Customer service is very important to us.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. This UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes this app #1.
When it comes to weather apps, you have lots of choices, so why not choose the best? Download 1Weather and judge for yourself.
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" - Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
“A Game Changing, Gorgeous Weather App” – Android Static
· Real-time local weather and forecasts for virtually any location around the world (Current + 48-hour)
· 7-day extended forecast and precipitation info
· Hourly forecast and precipitation info
· Conditions based background, dynamic photo backgrounds, and more!
· Follow my location - Updated weather when you are on the move
· LIVE animated radar and extreme weather warnings (US only) with layers
. Added Enhanced Cloud Layer for International locations on Radar Screen
· Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase (Phones only)
· Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
· Gorgeous widgets (5 on phones, 6 on tablets) you can add to your home screen, including 2 clock widgets
· Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
· Customize with multiple weather theme backgrounds or use your own custom background
· True server push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level
· Configurable Ongoing notification showing the current conditions for a location of your choice
· DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
Note: We have removed sensitive log permissions.
Visit our website at www.1weatherapp.com.
Če ne dela (črna slika ali se sploh ne štarta):
Poženite Trenutno Vreme, v nastavitvah nastavite Manjša ločljivost slike Slovenije
Rain application for Slovenian Rain radar of ARSO (http://www.arso.gov.si/vreme/napovedi in podatki/radar.html) overlayed over Slovenian map. Zoom with pinch-zoom. Need internet access.
Here are the app features:
-ARSO weather forecast
-ARSO current weather data
-ARSO Bio weather
-ARSO Snow report
-ARSO Vertical report
-Widget for forecast (4x1)
-Widget for temperature (2x1)
-Widget for sun (sunris and sunset) and moon (moonrise, moonset and phases) (2x1)
If doesn't show map of radar map, turn it off in settings.
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Useful assistant for everything outdoors like cycling, biking or hiking.
For the latest news follow us on Twitter: @rainalarm
The data used originates from governmental weather services. Works in the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia.
If your device did not include Google Maps and you have installed it in a non-intended way, the app might not work. Please use instead Rain Alarm OSM, which does not require Google Maps.
Limitations to Rain Alarm Pro:
* Fixed update interval of 30 minutes
* Fixed search radius of 47 miles / 75 km
* Vibration within 47 mi / 75 km and notification only within 19 mi / 30 km
* Location update only on demand
* No manual location
* Fixed animation interval of 120 minutes, fixed animation rate of 30 min, fixed map transparency
* No customized alarms, no sound, no speech output
* Just 2 widget themes - only with a black background
* Sony SmartWatch only used for notifications (no widget and app)
INTERNET - loading precipitation data
VIBRATE - alarm
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - location
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - check connectivity
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - Pro: optionally activate Wi-Fi when no other connectivity
WAKE_LOCK - occasional background service will not be interrupted by device sleep (otherwise you might not get alarms)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - initiate background service when device starts
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cache will be stored on external memory to save space on internal memory
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Keywords: doppler, radar map, thunderstorm, outdoor, weather, rain alert, snow, precipitation, thunderstorm, outdoor, hiking, biking, cycling, motorcycle, bicycle, convertible, regen-alarm, regenalarm, rainalarm
Kommt gleich Regen? Brauche ich einen Schirm? Wann hört der Regen auf?
Das beantwortet die App RegenRadar von WetterOnline sofort!
Verfolgen Sie mit RegenRadar das aktuelle Wetter und die Vorhersage für die kommende Stunde. Die Radar Daten werden von WetterOnline aufwändig aufbereitet um ein optimales Niederschlagsradar anbieten zu können.
Auch die aktuelle Wettervorhersage von WetterOnline ist einfach über die App zu erreichen. Einfach den Menüpunkt Wetter aufrufen und die Vorhersage für den aktuellen Standort abrufen.
Die Wettervorhersage ist über die Suche auch für Orte weltweit abrufbar.
Das Wichtigste auf einen Blick:
- Regenprognose für die nächste Stunde
- aktuelle Anzeige der Niederschlagsgebiete in Deutschland
- Aktualisierung alle 15 min
- automatisches Nachladen bei Verfügbarkeit aktuellerer Daten (jetzt noch schneller)
- Anzeige des aktuellen Standorts
- Einzelbild oder Schleife über 2 Stunden (-1 h / +1 h)
RegenRadar bietet alle wesentlichen Funktionen und eine einfache Bedienung.
Das RegenRadar zeigt Deutschland sowie Teile der angrenzenden Nachbarstaaten wie Österreich, Schweiz, Belgien, Niederlande, Luxemburg, Polen und Tschechien.
Entwicklung und Support erfolgen direkt durch WetterOnline.
Fragen und Anregungen senden Sie uns bitte an email@example.com .
Bei der Installation der App auf der SD-Karte oder wenn die App verborgen wurde kann das Widget nicht mehr installiert werden. Dies ist eine Einschränkung des Android-Betriebssystems.
The Bureau of Meteorology is Australia's national weather, climate and water agency. Its expertise and services assist Australians in dealing with the harsh realities of their natural environment, including drought, floods, fires, storms, tsunami and tropical cyclones. Through regular forecasts, warnings, monitoring and advice spanning the Australian region and Antarctic territory, the Bureau provides one of the most fundamental and widely used services of government.
While every effort will be made to ensure that Bureau of Meteorology radar imagery is available on this app, there may be occasions when equipment or communications failure make this impossible. The Bureau's ability to restore the radar display following an outage may be limited by the priority to maintain forecasting and warning services. For some major cities the Bureau can ensure the quality of its forecasting services through access to secondary radars that may not always be accessible from their site.