The App will import your customers/suppliers/products list and will enable you to create a "virtual warehouse" list that can be matched with different discount options for products according to the specific customers.
You can generate an order by following a few easy steps on your tablet, manage discounts and prices and automatically send the resulting document to your supplier, customer - or a different addressee at your discretion - as a pdf file.
Ordersender has one single screen where you can fill in an order in a very few steps, with an import function to synchronize the App with your customers', suppliers' and related product details on your tablet without manually adding any lists: everything you write in the order form will automatically be processed by your tablet, which will generate pdf documents and automatically send them to selected email addresses.
Order Sender is your helper, secretary and virtual warehouse - a portable and all-in-one touchscreen solution.
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
Please read the description completely.
The COMPLETE Right To Information (India) Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the Sections. Also Contains 2 Schedules and all Central Parliamentary Acts (Net). Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top with help information.
This is the FIRST app containing the Right To Information.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 31 Articles.
- Divided into Chapters and Sections.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Totally customizable, Theme, Text Size and Alignment can be modified in Settings.
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- 2 Schedules from the RTI
- Search in RTI or Central Parliament Acts.
- Search by Section Content, Names or Numbers in RTI Mode and Short Title, Act Number, Act Year, Act Objective, Full Act Text & Free Text Search in Central Acts Mode
- Bookmarking favorite Articles
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Zoom by clicking on icons/Pinch zoom in Central Acts Screens.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the RTI regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
-Text (upload Facebook post, WhatsApp chat etc)
-App (yes, now you can share with your friends actual apk file)
Ways of sending depends on your device and kinds of application installed on your device capable of sending data to other device.
Some of the popular ones are-
Bluetooth, Gmail, Dropbox, Infrrared, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype etc.
Give us your valuable feedback so that we can make this app more awesome.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
Application supporting most of the devices will be available very soon.
Document Mailer features:
• Preview document before sending.
• Send document via e-mail.
• Auto delete document from the android device after successfully sending.
Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inc., TIME, ABC, Forbes and PC Mag.
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, your meetings, your notes on Evernote, documents you exchanged and your interactions on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. We’ll even grab email signatures so your contacts are always up-to-date.
It's all organized for you - by contact, company and meeting - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze can put advanced data science to work for you. Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
Cloze organizes by companies too - without any setup. See your complete interaction history with any company, automatically in one place: contacts, email, meetings, phone calls, notes, documents and social media too.
There’s no data entry - Cloze is the automatic way to remember everyone.
- Automatically keep contacts up-to-date
- Store all your contacts from email, meetings and social in one place
- Search for contacts the way you think (“VPs in the Big Apple”, “marketers at IBM”)
- Sort contacts by when you first met, when you last talked, and distance from you
- Organize people you want to track with custom lists
- Support for iPhone/iPad, email, and social contacts
- Connect Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule shares and retweets to be posted later
- Mute people temporarily
- Reorder who you see first with a simple drag gesture
- New! Sort email by time or by how important the sender is to you
- Archive or delete all your junk/bulk mail in a single swipe
- Bookmark any message so you don’t forget to follow-up later
- Supports Gmail, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, AOL and IMAP
- New! Connect Evernote to automatically match notes to contacts
- New! Connect your mobile phone account for automatic call logging (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint)
- New! Calendar support - Get the context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction you’ve had with meeting attendees (Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and iCloud)
- New! Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
- New! Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts
- New! Agenda view - one place to see all your meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
- New! Company views - see your complete history with a company without any setup
- New! Log meeting and call notes
- New! Save emails to Evernote
- New! Filter your contacts, email and social by customer or prospect
- Get notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
- Enrich contacts from email signatures
- Unlimited email accounts, contacts, API use
Cloze is free to download and use. Cloze Pro adds the features above and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card.
Cloze and Cloze Pro is available on the iPhone, iPad, Android, and web - your account works everywhere.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
- We won't spam your email or social networks.
- We won't share or sell your information. It’s for your eyes only.
- You always control when Cloze posts on your behalf.
- We'll be open and transparent as to how we will use your information within Cloze.
You can generate an order by following a few easy steps on your iPad, manage discounts and prices and automatically send the resulting document to your supplier, customer - or a different addressee at your discretion - as a pdf file.
Order Sender has one single screen where you can fill in an order in a very few steps: everything you write in the order form will automatically be processed by your iPad, which will generate pdf documents and automatically send them to selected email addresses.
Order Sender is your helper, secretary and virtual warehouse - a portable and all-in-one touchscreen solution.
7x7 includes great new features:
• Got stuck? Earn Move Anywhere power-ups to recover from sticky situations.
• If you’ve just made a wrong move you can always Undo it, just tap the upper right corner.
• Play Games enabled: check your high scores and track your overall progress!
• Kiip enabled: Win real rewards for your in-game achievements and high scores.
Download now and set your own record!
By Grantland Chew @ Kiip