With Packet Sender, you can set up network packets based on IP, port, Hex or ASCII data, and specify either UDP or TCP protocol. Results are stored in the live traffic log.
Packets in the log can be easily saved and sent right back out to another destination. In addition to sending packets, Packet Sender has a built-in TCP and UDP server running on the port numbers you specify.
1x1 widget support allows sending a packet direct from the home screen. The app does not need to be running.
Just like the desktop version, Packet Sender for Android respects you and your devices:
* Only the bare minimum permissions
* No Ads
* No bloat
* No pop-ups begging for Likes, store reviews, or other annoyances
Focus Lock, the digital adderall of the distracted and procrastinating masses!
Simply start by selecting the apps you want to lock out and set a timer for when they will unlock. Hit the locks and be distraction free from all the social networks and apps you are accustomed to.
Say goodbye to procrastination and say hello to Focus Lock
Timer is defaulted for 25 minutes of workflow and a 5 minute break (can be adjusted)
**The block is continuous so must be manually stopped.**
Click the lock to start the block. Long press to add to favorites.
Work for set time, during the break you will be able to use all the apps you set to block.
During the break is the only time you can stop the block; after break app will lock again.
Be rewarded for your hard work through Kiip Rewards.
---Connect with Us---
More from developer
7x7 includes great new features:
• Got stuck? Earn Move Anywhere power-ups to recover from sticky situations.
• If you’ve just made a wrong move you can always Undo it, just tap the upper right corner.
• Play Games enabled: check your high scores and track your overall progress!
• Kiip enabled: Win real rewards for your in-game achievements and high scores.
Download now and set your own record!
By Grantland Chew @ Kiip