Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Pocket is available on any Android device.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Text - Select a text from any apps (e.g. Message, Email, ...) and share it. The text will be read aloud.
URL - While browsing a page you can share the url to Voice Reading. It will parse the main content and read it for you. It was never easier to read a page.
File - Voice Reading also accept text files. Share the path and it will read the file content.
Message: Show notification when new messages arrive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
We hope you enjoy Voice Reading.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, speach, txt, lost my voice, speech loss, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, IVONA, SVOX, Messages
NOTE: We updated this App. After download you will be asked to upgrade!
Start listening to CNN, FOX news, USA TODAY and many more.
Enjoy this free offering of professional text to speech, providing a clear & natural reading voice experience.
Real time news articles are read aloud for you while driving your car, jogging, cooking or even drifting to sleep.
Our voice reading technology was covered by AOL & Techcrunch.
- Read aloud latest articles & news updates from leading worldwide websites.
- Professional graded Text To Speech for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- User friendly interface. Listening to more than 220 websites is just a one click away.
- Overcome difficulties of reading small letters from mobile devices (Great for people searching for dyslexia apps & visually impaired apps)
- Full Bluetooth Support for your car's Bluetooth speakers.
Best voice app for reading aloud news you care about, powered with state of the art voice reading technology.
Try it yourself and have your favorite websites read aloud.
ReadIt is an Android client for readability users. Sync articles with your account for offline reading and add new urls to your collection. Completely redesigned interface for modifying the appearance of articles using android buttons.
The source is available at:
Here are some of the main features of the ReadIt client:
database stores articles for offline reading
users dont have to cache/open before they are stored
complete offline reading experience
storing bookmark/article details in local sqlite database greatly reduces online web queries
save data fees for users
less queries to webserver
minimal database entries checks last updated date
webview holds scroll position and styles on rotation changed
completely redesigned controls for best Android experience
easier to click
ability to disable images
ability to disable links
progress bar for webview
progress dialog show status for sync
errors when internet connection not available
error message for invalid url
special ime for entering urls (no suggestions, go button on soft keyboard does the same action as clicking the read button)
all connections to webview happend in background task to prevent forceclosing
handlers to perform tasks in background and still have progress dialog in main thread
custom dialog to add bookmarks
inside webview show change in color to signify option clicked (text size, width, style)
toggle existing archive/favorite button
separate menu panel for authorized users and guests (option to read later changed)
different sized icons for phones with different pixel densities
compatible with android 1.6+
And here is some information about Readability taken directly from their website:
"Readability is a web & mobile app that zaps online clutter and saves web articles in a comfortable reading view. No matter where you are or what device you use, your reading will be there.
Readability offers a new way to compensate writers and publishers without punishing readers. 70% of all membership fees go directly to the people who make the content."
Once installed you will see 'Push to Kindle' as an option when you choose to share a web page (Share page > Push to Kindle). Select it to send the article to your Kindle.
WHY USE IT?
- Send long web articles to your Kindle to read later.
- Build up a reading list of articles for offline reading.
- Improve your reading experience (along similar lines to Readability or Instapaper).
- Kindle e-reader sold by Amazon
- Android Kindle app
- iPhone/iPad Kindle app
Watch our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzpghLyElio
- Send to multiple Kindles (enter up to 5 comma separated addresses).
TEST BEFORE BUYING
If you're unsure about the quality of the Kindle documents you'll receive, please test the service by visiting http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/
You have the option of returning the app for an automatic refund. See http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?answer=134336
And if you miss the 15 minute refund window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we can't reply to comments left on the Android Marketplace).
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FREE AND WHISPERNET OPTIONS?
Please read our help page at http://help.fivefilters.org/customer/portal/articles/233766-difference-between-kindle-com-and-free-kindle-com
CAN YOU HELP IF IT DOESN'T EXTRACT THE CORRECT CONTENT?
Yes! If you have trouble with a particular site, please email us a URL: email@example.com
Chrome users: Look for 'Push to Kindle' in the Chrome web store (it's free!): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pnaiinchjaonopoejhknmgjingcnaloc
PERMISSIONS AND PRIVACY
Explaining the reasons we require certain permissions for this app:
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS - when you invoke Push to Kindle on a web article, we need to send the URL of the article to our web service for processing (to extract the article's contents and convert it to the Kindle format).
* VIEW NETWORK STATE - we use this to make sure there's Internet access before we communicate with our web service.
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS - we only use this permission when you choose to have articles stored on the SD card (for reading with Kindle for Android). We do not delete any files (you can do this yourself from Kindle for Android). If you choose to send articles only to your Kindle email address, we do not touch the SD card at all.
General notes on privacy and caching:
If the web page you are viewing does not point to publically accessible content, we will not be able to retrieve it. For example, if you invoke Push to Kindle (by mistake, perhaps) while you're reading an email on GMail, or viewing your bank statement, that content will not be accessible to the Push to Kindle service run by FiveFilters.org nor to Amazon.
Content which is publically accessible and which you process with the Push to Kindle service will be cached on the server for a short period. If you provide email details to enable delivery to your Kindle device, we do not store nor cache the supplied email address on the server once the Kindle document has been sent to Amazon for delivery to your Kindle. The email details will be saved only on your Android device.
This application is in BETA. Please report any bugs to the dev. Thank you
You must have Voice search installed for this application to function properly.
NOTE 1: YOU CAN NOT WATCH SHOWS, ONLY LISTEN TO HISTORY NEWS ARTICLES
NOTE 2: We updated this App. After download you will be asked to upgrade to web 2go
You love History channel. Now imagine you listening to History channel while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy History channel.
With History channel Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Accessing History channel articles has never been more available simple and intuitive.
★★★★★ Unparalleled reading clearness and fluency
★★★★★ Artificial Reading Intelligence - Download the app to understand the magic!
★★★★★ Build in state of the art voice quality
★★★★★ Full Bluetooth Support. Stereo and Mono for your Bluetooth speakers in the car
★★★★★ Simple Simple Simple controls. Just click to play History channel website.
People talk about History channel Reader
"Finally got the time to listen to the full History channel articles"
"I love catching up with History channel while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Weg2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +100 websites to choose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices like the Galaxy Nexus.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
PaperSpan removes all the limitations of web browsing while maintaining its benefits. Don’t worry about distractions, busy schedules, or poor reception while you’re surfing the web. Simply save web pages for later viewing even while off-line.
It’s a great way to stay up-to-date with everything that is important and exciting to you, without letting your busy life get in the way.
* Clean Design.
* Offline reading.
* Save sites from desktop or mobile.
* Sync between desktop and mobile.
* Folder support.
* Search & Sort for pages list.
* Read saved pages within app or phone’s browser.
* Controls for ease of reading (Auto scroll, Text-only view, Zoom in/out, Full screen).
* Share via applications that accept links (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Google Keep, Email, more...)
* Updates to ensure a simple, productive, and comfortable reading experience.
If you’ll be off-line for an extended period of time or just on-the-go (busses, subways, trains, taxis, waiting rooms), just gather your favorite web destinations in advance, file them in your personal folders, and effortlessly enjoy them at any time during your day.
• Fun & Work!
It provides easy access anywhere, anytime to a custom collection of content that you want to see. Now that’s excellent time management and the ultimate freedom – do exactly what you want, when you want to without ever missing a thing!
Also, you can access your saved pages offline on desktop with Chrome Extension.
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve PaperSpan!
If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
Currently, over 3,000 stations are collected in our database. New stations will be constantly added. Radio programs include
- Christian talk
- Contemporary Christian music
- Christian rock
- Praise and Worship
- Christian Spanish
- Browse by location
- Browse by genre
- Browse by language
- Recently played folder
- Favorite folder
- Sleep timer
**** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS ****
Some US-based stations block their streams from being broadcasted outside US.To listen to these stations, you will need to use an HTTP Proxy or a VPN(Virtual Private Network) that makes it look like you are receiving the stream from a US-based IP address.
- Syncing and backup: back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists & progress with our server and your other android devices. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. After syncing, setting up a new phone has never been easier
- Powerful episode filters: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy
- Chromecast support: send your favourite podcasts straight to your TV with a single tap
- Built in audio variable speed playback: all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed
- Stunning phone and tablet interface: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while building the simplest and most powerful Pocket Casts interface yet. Simple, powerful, beautiful.
- Video & audio: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio (when Leo comes on), then back again (when someone better looking is speaking)
- Absolute control: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, bluetooth and many other ways
But wait, there's more!
- Auto download: pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download and never have to worry about having your shows ready to go.
- Skippety Skip: quick skip back and forward controls, that are configurable to whatever time you want
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts
- Dark & Light: two themes to choose from, to suit your location and mood.
- Auto cleanup: set how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep, and have our app clean up the old ones for you.
- Instant refresh: Refresh 50 podcasts in the same time it takes other apps to do 1! (our server monitors your feeds, so your phone doesn't have to)
- OPML export/import: the playground is always open
- Download to SD Card or phone
- Landscape support: because longer is better
- Download resuming: because flakey networks are annoying
- Sharing: share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes.
> "It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
> "We've been using v4.5 for a little while now, and it's a damned fine upgrade, and well worth the $3.99 if you've been waiting to give it a shot" - Android Central
> "Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager." - Lifehacker
Computer, Internet , Mobile and Cloud Computer news.
Social Media and internet marketing news.
This is one stop platform to give you quick updates of industry.
We have considered sources of news like CIOL, InfoWorld, Cnet, Computer World.
The app lets you glance the news at once,
you can also view each news in detail with images.
You can also share the news on social network.
Enjoy the news and enjoy the free app.
This app features comfortable user-friendly navigation and flexible settings. ITnewsReader will be developing and expanding to include more content from the leading news providers. If you encounter any problems with this app please contact the development team.
Starting with version 1.6.1 in the annex will be advertising. Please treat this with understanding. Advertise allow to develop, update and maintain the application in the future!
Some news-feeds may include commercial adds from the web sources that ITnewsReader is using to collect information. The adds are not connected to the developers of this application.
The ITnewsReader is using contest from websites 3Dnews.ru, ixbt.com, hi-tech.mail.ru, cmews.ru, thg.ru, overclockers.ru, ichip.ru, droider.ru, mobile-review.com, habrahabr.ru, 4pda.ru and galaxy-droid.ru, appleinsider.ru, techcrunch.com, digitimes.com, phonearena.com. All articles used in ITnewsReader app are the property of their owners and publishers.