Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Pocket is available on any Android device.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Text - Select a text from any apps (e.g. Message, Email, ...) and share it. The text will be read aloud.
URL - While browsing a page you can share the url to Voice Reading. It will parse the main content and read it for you. It was never easier to read a page.
File - Voice Reading also accept text files. Share the path and it will read the file content.
Message: Show notification when new messages arrive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
We hope you enjoy Voice Reading.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, speach, txt, lost my voice, speech loss, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, IVONA, SVOX, Messages
NOTE: We updated this App. After download you will be asked to upgrade!
Start listening to CNN, FOX news, USA TODAY and many more.
Enjoy this free offering of professional text to speech, providing a clear & natural reading voice experience.
Real time news articles are read aloud for you while driving your car, jogging, cooking or even drifting to sleep.
Our voice reading technology was covered by AOL & Techcrunch.
- Read aloud latest articles & news updates from leading worldwide websites.
- Professional graded Text To Speech for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- User friendly interface. Listening to more than 220 websites is just a one click away.
- Overcome difficulties of reading small letters from mobile devices (Great for people searching for dyslexia apps & visually impaired apps)
- Full Bluetooth Support for your car's Bluetooth speakers.
Best voice app for reading aloud news you care about, powered with state of the art voice reading technology.
Try it yourself and have your favorite websites read aloud.
This application is in BETA. Please report any bugs to the dev. Thank you
You must have Voice search installed for this application to function properly.
Once installed you will see 'Push to Kindle' as an option when you choose to share a web page (Share page > Push to Kindle). Select it to send the article to your Kindle.
WHY USE IT?
- Send long web articles to your Kindle to read later.
- Build up a reading list of articles for offline reading.
- Improve your reading experience (along similar lines to Readability or Instapaper).
- Kindle e-reader sold by Amazon
- Android Kindle app
- iPhone/iPad Kindle app
Watch our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzpghLyElio
- Send to multiple Kindles (enter up to 5 comma separated addresses).
TEST BEFORE BUYING
If you're unsure about the quality of the Kindle documents you'll receive, please test the service by visiting http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/
You have the option of returning the app for an automatic refund. See http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?answer=134336
And if you miss the 15 minute refund window, please email us at email@example.com (we can't reply to comments left on the Android Marketplace).
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FREE AND WHISPERNET OPTIONS?
Please read our help page at http://help.fivefilters.org/customer/portal/articles/233766-difference-between-kindle-com-and-free-kindle-com
CAN YOU HELP IF IT DOESN'T EXTRACT THE CORRECT CONTENT?
Yes! If you have trouble with a particular site, please email us a URL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chrome users: Look for 'Push to Kindle' in the Chrome web store (it's free!): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pnaiinchjaonopoejhknmgjingcnaloc
PERMISSIONS AND PRIVACY
Explaining the reasons we require certain permissions for this app:
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS - when you invoke Push to Kindle on a web article, we need to send the URL of the article to our web service for processing (to extract the article's contents and convert it to the Kindle format).
* VIEW NETWORK STATE - we use this to make sure there's Internet access before we communicate with our web service.
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS - we only use this permission when you choose to have articles stored on the SD card (for reading with Kindle for Android). We do not delete any files (you can do this yourself from Kindle for Android). If you choose to send articles only to your Kindle email address, we do not touch the SD card at all.
General notes on privacy and caching:
If the web page you are viewing does not point to publically accessible content, we will not be able to retrieve it. For example, if you invoke Push to Kindle (by mistake, perhaps) while you're reading an email on GMail, or viewing your bank statement, that content will not be accessible to the Push to Kindle service run by FiveFilters.org nor to Amazon.
Content which is publically accessible and which you process with the Push to Kindle service will be cached on the server for a short period. If you provide email details to enable delivery to your Kindle device, we do not store nor cache the supplied email address on the server once the Kindle document has been sent to Amazon for delivery to your Kindle. The email details will be saved only on your Android device.
NOTE 1: YOU CAN NOT WATCH SHOWS, ONLY LISTEN TO HISTORY NEWS ARTICLES
NOTE 2: We updated this App. After download you will be asked to upgrade to web 2go
You love History channel. Now imagine you listening to History channel while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy History channel.
With History channel Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Accessing History channel articles has never been more available simple and intuitive.
★★★★★ Unparalleled reading clearness and fluency
★★★★★ Artificial Reading Intelligence - Download the app to understand the magic!
★★★★★ Build in state of the art voice quality
★★★★★ Full Bluetooth Support. Stereo and Mono for your Bluetooth speakers in the car
★★★★★ Simple Simple Simple controls. Just click to play History channel website.
People talk about History channel Reader
"Finally got the time to listen to the full History channel articles"
"I love catching up with History channel while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Weg2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +100 websites to choose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Instapaper server for mobilizer seems to have an issue.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Better Widgets (Ticker)
* Downloading Podcasts
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
This app features comfortable user-friendly navigation and flexible settings. ITnewsReader will be developing and expanding to include more content from the leading news providers. If you encounter any problems with this app please contact the development team.
Starting with version 1.6.1 in the annex will be advertising. Please treat this with understanding. Advertise allow to develop, update and maintain the application in the future!
Some news-feeds may include commercial adds from the web sources that ITnewsReader is using to collect information. The adds are not connected to the developers of this application.
The ITnewsReader is using contest from websites 3Dnews.ru, ixbt.com, hi-tech.mail.ru, cmews.ru, thg.ru, overclockers.ru, ichip.ru, droider.ru, mobile-review.com, habrahabr.ru, 4pda.ru and galaxy-droid.ru, appleinsider.ru, techcrunch.com, digitimes.com, phonearena.com. All articles used in ITnewsReader app are the property of their owners and publishers.
Computer, Internet , Mobile and Cloud Computer news.
Social Media and internet marketing news.
This is one stop platform to give you quick updates of industry.
We have considered sources of news like CIOL, InfoWorld, Cnet, Computer World.
The app lets you glance the news at once,
you can also view each news in detail with images.
You can also share the news on social network.
Enjoy the news and enjoy the free app.
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
Application in 20 tech sites, 10 video channels and 4 pcs mobile site bulunmaktadır.şu career in the beta stages for continuous updates gelecektir.y new sites, new features gelecektir.3 different theme options mevut.podcast broadcasts and special reports as sound.
Setting the font size
Add to favorites favorite writings
In the article you want to share or massage as social media allows you to share
Small size can be set up quickly
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices like the Galaxy Nexus.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
・IT ライフ ハック