Hoy en día hay traductores de español a cualquier lengua, pero ninguno que traduzca a lengua de signos española.
Por eso creamos SIGNSLATOR, una app que traduce texto en castellano a lengua de signos.
Una herramienta para que oyentes y no oyentes puedan comunicarse, difundiendo y enseñando la lengua de signos.
and turns the voice of the caller, in written text (uses voice recognition device)
Not need to understand sign language to talk with a deaf and/or mute person often.
- Sentences are already pre-registered in the application.
- It is possible to change the text of the speech recognition if necessary.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
The application listens to what people say and converts them into text which the deaf can read.
It also speaks the text deaf enters.
Our application notifies the deaf when someone calls him by vibrating and flashing.
Deaf Assistant provides a simple to use chatting application user interface with numerous backgrounds and chat bubbles designs with the ability to change font color and size.
It also provides a widget for instant and fast access that will start Deaf Assistant and start listening automatically.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
It was written as an aid to communication with deaf people. I have shared it here just in case other people find it useful.
The size of the font can be configured.
It continually listens and displays text when a sentence has finished. As with all apps that use the Google speech recognition service, it is better to speak slowly and clearly.
V1.0 - First release
V1.1 - Added reverse scroll feature, improved scrolling
V1.2 - Fixed intermittent crash, added clear text feature
• Sorenson myPhone
• 1-Line Voice Carry Over (VCO)
• Sorenson Video Center
• And much more!
Apply for ntouch today! To apply and learn more, please visit www.svrs.com/ntouch
Watch the Bible and other video publications in sign language. Download them to your mobile device so that you can watch them when you are not connected to the Internet. Enjoy the colorful images, simple navigation, and easy-to-use controls.
- Simple Navigation. The Bible page lets you watch the New World Translation books that have been released. You can also watch individual verses that have not yet been released as part of the New World Translation but have been signed as part of other publications. The Library page displays other publications and movies that are available on jw.org.
- Quickly Look Up Cited Scriptures. While you are watching a video publication, swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the navigation drawer. The video will pause and you can tap the Bible button. Navigate to the cited Scripture and watch it. Using the navigation drawer, go back to the Library page to resume watching the original video.
- Easily Download Videos. The videos that you have not downloaded appear with dimmed colors. Tap a video to start downloading it from jw.org. Tap the Download All button to download all the videos on the page. Long press (tap and hold) a video to delete it from your device.
- Manage Space. You can choose whether to download larger (higher-quality) or smaller (lower-quality) videos. If your device has an SD card slot, you can choose whether to download videos to your device or to the SD card.
- Easy-to-Use Video Player. Use these simple gestures to control the video playback:
-- Two-finger tap: Play or pause the video.
-- Swipe left: Skip to the next marker.
-- Swipe right: Skip to the previous marker.
-- Single tap: Show or hide player controls.
- Custom playlists
- History of recently played videos
- Support for additional sign languages
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
- Multiple Languages Choosing
English: Australia, British, USA, Canada, New Zealand, India
Chinese: Mandarin, Cantonese
French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Latin
Arabic: Egypt, Qatar,Saudi Arabia
-Voice to Text, and text can be edited and sent by Multiple Apps
User can easily share the text through SMS or Whatsapp or any other application which expects text as input.
Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application is having following features,
- User can just enter text by speaking words/sentences.
- This application will display set/list of matching words/sentences after each speech, user can select matching one.
- Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application is having very simple user interface.
- Speech To Text(STT) SMS/Whatsapp/All application will provide option of editing text to user.
- Connect to internet to get best matching words of your speech.
NOTE: After trying this app. Please try ad-free pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dashami.stt_pro
It was created with deaf and/or mute people in mind, so they can communicate with others without the need for sign language or lip reading.
It has a very simple interface, with large lettering for those that are visually impaired.
It is FREE! and it contains NO ADVERTS!
This app was developed to use your device's NATIVE language. In other words, it should work in whatever language you have your phone set to.
If you have problems getting it to "Speak", make sure you have a text-to-speech engine installed on your device such as Pico TTS.
If you have problems getting it to "Listen", check you have an internet connection available (WiFi or 3G data enabled) so that it can connect to the Google recognition services.
Further problems? Please email me.
*** This app has been thoroughly tested for use with Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean *** This app scans clean with Norton, AVG and Webroot ***
Test Devices : Desire HD, Sensation, One X + Nexus 7
* Easy-to-use, sleek interface
* Fast sign in and faster contact loading
* No need to download a separate PurpleMail(tm) app - PurpleMail included
* Users can register for a Purple account directly in the P3 Mobile app
* Easily update E911 information using P3 Mobile app
* One-line and two-line voice carryover (VCO)
* Call history and PurpleMail
* "Smart search," an enhanced smart dial feature that allows the user to search contact lists by either name or phone number
* Users can select Spanish or English screen language option
* Support for additional devices.
A Purple account with a Purple ten-digit number is required to use P3 Mobile. If you already have an existing Purple account, you don't need to get a new number -- you already have your Purple ONE number and Contact List for all your devices.
All Purple services are FREE to qualified deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
For a list of compatible devices, go to http://www.purple.us/p3mobile.
It's easy to stay up-to-date! Please be sure to mark the box "allow for automatic updating."