1. Search or Touch the screen to set location for alarm.
2. Works on location from network. Uses GPS, only when destination is near(5km), saves battery
3. Stores locations.
Works as a Perfect Bus Snooze!!
tags: location alarm, destination alarm, travel alarm
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set notification in status bar, vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like, or even let voice remind you. Then, take the road!
1) Satellite view of the map.
2) Traffic information on the map.
3) Center the map with your current location.
4) Show alarm range in map.
5)Drag marker to edit alarm.
6) Notification in status bar.
7) Pop-up text of alarm
8) Vibration of the alarm.
9) Sound of the alarm.
10) Sound volume
11) Alarm repeat frequency
12)Alarm enabled time slot
13)Voice of the alarm. (Refer to Google for supported TTS languages.)
14)Choice of different alarm sounds. (Only in Pro version)
15)Send SMS for notification. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
16)Distance to destination to trigger the alarm. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
17)Days to repeat the alarm.
19)Alarm list import and export.(Only in Pro version)
Note: Higher accuracy means higher performance, but shorter battery lasting time.
Pro version is ad free.
* Network location doesn't update in some devices sometimes. Two workarounds are possible: 1) reboot device. 2) manually stop the Google Services Framework, clear data and cache and reboot, which allows the device to use network location services again. We'll try to find other nicer solutions to fix the problem.
Travel Alarm notifies you when you're reaching your destination. Support both network and GPS location service. Only use GPS provider when close to destination to save battery. It's simple, yet helpful.
- Easy and fast. Only 1 step to set the alarm.
- Save battery life. Use GPS provider only when close to destination.
- Support alarm, music and ringtone volume. You're hardly miss with the louder alarm volume.
- Haptic feedback.
- Configurable notification tone.
- Configurable notification range.
- Support both network and GPS provider.
- Vibration alert.
- One tap to current location, one tap to destination.
Stay tune for more features.
Keywords: travelnap, travel nap, nap, travel sleep, tired, rest, travel, travel alarm, travel notify, notify, alarm, gps alarm, bus stop alarm, train stop alarm, location alarm, train alarm, bus alarm, travel assist
Here are the highlights:
** New! Added auto complete for entering destinations.
** Type generic addresses like a train station name or landmark
** Save frequently used locations and use them for easy access.
** Set proximity distance to the destination when the alert goes off.
** Set the distance in miles or kilometers.
** Set alarm to go on till you respond or just a simple alert note.
** Uses network provider when possible to reduce impact on battery for getting location.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with our Hotels.com Welcome Rewards®.
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Need a hotel tonight? Book a hotel up to 5am and check in right away!
- Sign in once and our app will keep you logged in every time, so you can search and view your bookings straight away.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Travel Packing Lists helps planning your holiday or journey by providing well-tried packing lists. All checklists were created and field-tested by the two travel bloggers Eva from whereevaimayroam.com and Jan from sovielzusehen.de
Browse through our many packing lists and choose the most appropriate as starting point for your own, very personal list. You can delete and add list items, or even create whole new lists.
* Lists are available offline
* Create own packing lists
* Add list items and remove items you don't need
* Add lists to your Favourites
* Links to products that we found useful
* Tips by two experiences travel bloggers
We are currently testing the app, so if you have Feedback please tell us! There is a Feedback option in our app, in the About us section.