1. Search or Touch the screen to set location for alarm.
2. Works on location from network. Uses GPS, only when destination is near(5km), saves battery
3. Stores locations.
Works as a Perfect Bus Snooze!!
tags: location alarm, destination alarm, travel alarm
Travel Packing Lists helps planning your holiday or journey by providing well-tried packing lists. All checklists were created and field-tested by the two travel bloggers Eva from whereevaimayroam.com and Jan from sovielzusehen.de
Browse through our many packing lists and choose the most appropriate as starting point for your own, very personal list. You can delete and add list items, or even create whole new lists.
* Lists are available offline
* Create own packing lists
* Add list items and remove items you don't need
* Add lists to your Favourites
* Links to products that we found useful
* Tips by two experiences travel bloggers
We are currently testing the app, so if you have Feedback please tell us! There is a Feedback option in our app, in the About us section.
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set notification in status bar, vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like, or even let voice remind you. Then, take the road!
1) Satellite view of the map.
2) Traffic information on the map.
3) Center the map with your current location.
4) Show alarm range in map.
5) Drag marker to edit alarm.
6) Auto Start after Reboot.
7) Bring Map to Front When Triggered. (Only in Pro version)
8) Notification in status bar.
9) Notification with pop-up text.
10) Vibration of the alarm.
11) Sound of the alarm. (MP3 file support in Pro version)
12) Sound volume.
13) Alarm repeat
14) Alarm enabled time slot
15) Voice of the alarm.
16) Choice of different alarm sounds.
17) Send SMS for notification.
18) Distance to destination to trigger the alarm. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
19) Days to repeat the alarm.
20) Power option. (Automatic mode in Pro version)
21) Alarm list import and export.(Only in Pro version)
Note: Higher accuracy means higher performance, but shorter battery lasting time.
Pro version is ad free.
* Network location doesn't update in some devices sometimes. Two workarounds are possible: 1) reboot device. 2) manually stop the Google Services Framework, clear data and cache and reboot, which allows the device to use network location services again. We'll try to find other nicer solutions to fix the problem.
Here are the highlights:
** New! Added auto complete for entering destinations.
** Type generic addresses like a train station name or landmark
** Save frequently used locations and use them for easy access.
** Set proximity distance to the destination when the alert goes off.
** Set the distance in miles or kilometers.
** Set alarm to go on till you respond or just a simple alert note.
** Uses network provider when possible to reduce impact on battery for getting location.
Ideal for business or families.
Server and local mode available ..
Height, width and length degree and speed indicator shows directly ..
Saves track files in CSV Office Excel format on the SD card.
Server-based real-time tracking of remote devices.
- Record routes, send routes via e-mail
- Touring the Route
- Speedometer, compass, spirit level
- GPS satellite information
- Chat mode
- Speech recognition
- Weather and Sunrise Sunset for any location in the world
- Local local times
- Street View
- Distance Vector
- Speed curve
- Altitude graph
- Offline mode
- And much more
The revolutionary GPS cell phone tracking technology, allows users to locate mobile phones.
Or watch routing a mobile phone in real time from anywhere in the world via Internet.
Your children are on their way to school.
At the same time you can see exactly over the Internet, visit which streets and places your children to date.
Real realtime mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network.
Based on GPS repeater triangulation.
The system tracks mobile phones using GPS or by the current network location.
Find any time your phone.
Never be more concerned where your children, car, etc.?
When required, free registration at our EARTH LOCATION server and thus discrete tracking your mobile phone with the EARTH LOCATION tracking Internet Service!
If you require online tracking:
1 Create it for free a new account on http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/index.php
2 Save your login details in your EARTH LOCATION Mobile App under Settings.
3rd Test your account in your EARTH LOCATION Android app under Connection -> Login-test
3 Start tracking in server mode on the phone (not local mode)
4 Observe the directions on your phone under http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/m/earthlocation/ in Real Time (menu item: GPS Tracking Map)