* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
★ Integrated Converter Free version is ad is displayed.
★ configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
Theme support ★ two kinds: white, dark theme
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2014 Digitalchemy, LLC
Scientific calculator Features:
• Allows make function graphs
• Library formulas
• Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Exponential functions and root (Nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
• Logarithmic functions (log10, 1n, powers of 10, exp)
• Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
• Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
• Random number generator
• Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
• Absolute value, factorial
• Allows numbers in scientific notation
• Includes major scientific constants
• Basic Operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
• Set number of decimal and thousands separator
• History of past operations and results
• Allows you to store in memory different results
• Help Manual
The following features are only available in the professional version (Kal pro).
• Expand the library with your own formulas
• Statistical Mode.
• Standard Deviation.
• Arithmetic mean.
• Sum of values.
• It does not include advertising.
Thanks for your support, Graphing Calculator recently got 1M+ downloads.
A Simple Graphing Calculator
- Added Basic Calculator
- Added Scientific Calculator
- Added Graphing Calculator
- Pinch Zoom for Graphing Calculator
- Take Screenshot of Graph
- Added Tablet Screen Size Support
- Improved User Interaction for Graphing Calculator
- Scientific Notation
- Radian vs Degree
- InApp purchase to remove ads banner
- copy and paste using clipboard
- Added Calculator for Android Wear
Please press Shift on the top left corner, if you don't find the operation key.
- buttons like ln, sqrt, log, 1/x, sinh, sinh-1, cosh, cosh-1, tanh, tanh-1
- abs means absolute value |x|
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
Upgrade to ad-free version of Scientific Calculator to remove ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scientificCalculatorPro
If you find this calculator useful, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support further development.
If you have any suggestion or comments about the calculator, please email us.
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.calculator_plus
tags: usage tracking, calls, counter, ad free, traffic counter, data counter, monitoring
Look for "Droidstats Premium" to support us and unlock following additional extra features:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
As a free user please check the UserVoice forums before using the support email. Thanks
Info: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM updaters (Android 4.0) maybe have to clear app data in system menu and reinstall DS.
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
You don't even have to check in to keep up. App Stats will notify you of major app events including version updates, price changes, ratings spikes / drops, major rank changes, and achieving Play Store badges like Top Developer and Editor's Choice.
App Stats is a huge time saver:
Push a new release? Stop hitting refresh: you'll get notified when it goes live.
Did that release go sour and get negative ratings? Get notified in time to fix it.
Competing app went on sale? Now you'll know right away.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
App Stats will be a subscription service. Terms TBA.
This is a free trial / beta preview so some functionality is limited. For example, realtime polling for My Apps is limited to 10 apps during the beta.
Questions? Feature requests? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com
We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• watched apps list
• daily user ratings
• ratings history
• ranks (US only)
• rank history
• app events
App Event notifications:
- version update
- price change
- ratings drop / spike
- rank milestone
- featured in Play Store
- Play Store badges
- Play Store graph
- daily ratings
- install count range
- version number
- watched apps
- top paid
- top free
- top grossing
- top new paid
- top new free
- today's rating / overall rating
- daily rating table
- rating difference table
- history graph
- top apps / grossing rank
- category ranks
- daily rank
- Play Store graph
- version number
- install count range
- link to Play Store
- daily rating: avg, total, stars counts
- difference: daily rating, overall rating, difference, app events
- 30-day history: daily rating, overall rating, top apps rank, app events
- daily rank: top apps, top grossing, top new, app events
Each level adds difficulty and a different strategy. The first level starts off easy, but by the third level, it's a whole new challenge. If you beat the final level quick enough, there may even be a surprise.
Designed with mobile phones in mind. Tablet support may come in the future.
- Current bitcoin price always displayed in top-right corner
- See trend of prices up to 24 hours in the past
- Customizable time interval between points (5, 15, 30, 60 minutes)
- Customizable number of points shown (8, 16, 24)
- Selectable line and background colors
- Advanced settings to input your own hex code color
- Adjustable margin between top of screen and chart
- Adjustable margin between bottom of screen and chart
- Supports five different currencies to track bitcoin prices
- More to come!
Icon thanks to Nicola Sorace (firstname.lastname@example.org). For support or feedback, please contact me at email@example.com. I hope you enjoy LiveBTC!