NOTE: To request a demo and get more information, visit http://nitropcr.com/demo.
NitroPCR is a cloud based mobile application that allows EMS personnel to complete Patient Care Reports (PCRs) and submit them online from your mobile phone or tablet!
• NEMSIS Gold Certified - certified in all 50 US states for use in managing PCRs.
• Speech Enabled - Use the power of Android speech processing to dictate data entry with high accuracy.
• Cloud Based - PCRs are saved to the NitroPCR cloud for near real time updates.
• Secure - Encrypted and HIPAA compliant. No patient data stored on device.
• Easy to Navigate - quickly scroll and swipe between screens and sections with one hand
• Wide Device Compatibility - NitroPCR is compatible with Android 3.0 and later on handhelds and tablets.
• Web Based Admin Interface - NitroPCR has a web based administration and dispatch interface, allowing dispatchers to begin the process of collecting PCR data even before dispatching a unit.
• Patient Management - Store frequent patient information in NitroPCR, eliminating repetitive date entry
• Billing - ePCRs are more accurate, and allow faster billing cycles.