With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nexus 7 3G (Tegra 3)
Nexus 10, US Note 2, TMO Note3
Galaxy Nexus (VZW/GSM/SPRINT), Nexus S / Nexus S 4G
Requirements: Device must be rooted and SuperSU and BusyBox (by Stericson) must be installed in the rom and be up-to-date. (A kernel supporting these features is *required*.)
If Settings don't seem to stick:
Update to latest SuperSU, start it and let it update its 'su' binary.
Get Stericson's Busybox installer and let it update busybox.
Set your desired settings.
Exit the app.
Now sit tight, do not start Trinity Kernel Toolbox yet.
Wait for the toast that Trinity Kernel Toolbox was given root.
Now check your settings were applied.
The app supports the following:
- Adjusting of CPU Min/Max Frequencies
- Selecting of CPU Governor
- CPU Governor settings
- Selecting of I/O Scheduler
- Adjusting of Max Screen Off Frequency (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Adjusting of all CPU Voltages
- Sound control: High Performance toggle + Volume boost (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Color control (Galaxy Nexus + Nexus 4 Only)
- Contrast control (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Adjusting of Vibration Strength (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 only)
- USB Fast Charge Toggle (with plug check)
- Thermal Throttle Toggle (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Smart Reflex Autocomp Toggles (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Wifi PM Toggle (Steadier stream or better battery) (GN + N7 only)
- Menu with utility functions to make common tasks easier.
- Reboot Widgets to access common options from Homescreen
- CPU Temperature Widget (Galaxy Nexus + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Statusbar Temperature display on select widgets (GN + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Restores trivial settings on boot
- Frequency/Voltage settings restored on boot if chosen
- Crash Recovery (To get you out of boot loops)
- Optimizes system independent from init.d (Great for stock roms)
- Localized for Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese (ROM must support languages)
It further provides easy in app access to derkernel.com, however, this is not a kernel Updater, It's a collection of tools to allow tweaking the kernel parameters to fit one's needs.
Please email me before leaving one star ratings.
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices! (Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1)
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action (Note 1 does not have this sensor, only works on Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and Note 10.1)
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
If your device is not compatible or have other problem please contact developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- simple and easy to use
- edit touch points over captured screen or directly over games screen
- emulate up to 5 simultaneous touch points
- pan camera with mouse, map mouse buttons, and hide mouse cursor
- save game profiles and exchange with other users
- work with any input devices support by OS (e.g. Xperia Play Touchpad, USB XBox 360 Controller), Bluez-IME (e.g. Wiimote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, iPega), or "system mode" of connecting tools like Sixaxis Controller (PS3) and Moga Universal Driver
- work with devices which have no physical touchscreen
Access is granted via the myControlServer app which should be installed on the host prior to connection.
Please visit our website to download the myControlServer host application.
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
▶ seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation
▶ connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing
▶ clean and intuitive interface (easy to use)
▶ fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine
▶ voice commands for text entry and script execution
▶ custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar
▶ remote screen capture function
▶ password protection and port control
▶ a community based script repository
▶ dedicated user support via email
▷ more features to be added shortly
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix,etc) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Take full control of your Home Theatre PC setup without having to pick up a remote or attach any other device (USB UIRT, gmote, gpad or unified remote). Experience the full power of Windows 8 with voice control scripts customised for the most popular apps and interfaces (XBMC, winamp, VLC, boxee, Spotify search, media center and xbox smart glass).
myControl is also the ideal companion for presentations and audio / video demonstrations (powerpoint, picasa, tumblr, flickr, dropbox, adode PDF / flash and other office tools).
A full user guide can be found on our website:
Take control now with any phone, tablet or mobile device.
This version is a fully featured FREE download. No adverts or cookies are used to ensure that the interface is kept clean and intuitive.
Watch popular television episodes and series, such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons; or any of your movie collection from the comfort of your sofa with an HTPC powered by myControl.
Enjoy live sports (football, hockey and baseball) from any Internet feed that you would normally watch on your laptop without the hassle of a wired mouse or keyboard.
Supported operating systems include: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Pro). Linux is also fully supported (Ubuntu or Fedora recommended). Apple Mac support to follow.
The user interface is optimised for all of the latest Android devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, ASUS Transformer, Motorola X and many more mobile and tablet specifications.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.
Please contact us via the support email listed below to report any issues or to submit feature requests / recommendations.
This application requires root and it is designed to be used by experienced "power users".
It is strongly recommended to read XDA thread before installing this app, you can find links at the bottom of this description.
MultiROM Manager can install or update MultiROM, it's recovery and kernels. It can also install Ubuntu Touch system-image based builds into MultiROM as a secondary ROM.
MultiROM is one-of-a-kind multi-boot mod for Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013) and Nexus 4. It can boot any Android ROM as well as other systems like Ubuntu Touch. Besides booting from device's internal memory, MultiROM can boot from USB drive connected to the device via OTG cable. The main part of MultiROM is a boot manager, which appears every time your device starts and lets you choose ROM to boot. You can see how it looks on the left image below and in gallery. ROMs are installed and managed via modified TWRP recovery. You can use standard ZIP files to install secondary Android ROMs, daily prebuilt image files to install Ubuntu Touch and MultiROM even has its own installer system, which can be used to ship other Linux-based systems.
See XDA threads for more information:
Nexus 7 (2012): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2011403
Nexus 7 (2013): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2457063
Nexus 4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2472295
Nexus 5: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2571011
Source code: https://github.com/Tasssadar/MultiROMMgr
ATTENTION: This is not the sweep2wake, it just enable and disable it. You need a kernel that supports it.
* Switch between disabled, enabled and enabled with backlights
* HTC screenshot enabler/disabler (Sense ROMs)
* Prevent WakeUps(JB4.2 ISSUE)
- HTC Desire S (amidabuddha's & Andromadus Kernel)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Sensation XE
- HTC One X
- HTC One S
- Let me know if it works on other devices
ROOT ACCESS IS REQUIRED
*** ROOT IS REQUIRED
*** A CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
The app will offer you some features without a custom kernel, roughly ~50%.
*** LAUNCH THE APP WITH THE KERNELS DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME
Each section of KControl saves the current settings on first open. Ensure that those are default settings for your kernel.
*** Why does KControl need permission x?
CHECK_LICENSE - to check if the app was bought or pirated
ACCESS_SUPERUSER (Root) - to access kernel specific, write protected, files
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to apply your settings on boot
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - needed to obfuscate your device id with your mac address (neither can be extracted then)
VIBRATE - test vibrate setting
WAKE_LOCK - TEGRA ONLY: For Screen on/off to apply GPU clocks
*** OFFICIAL SUPPORTED DEVICES:
Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
Nexus 4 (mako)
Nexus 7 (grouper/tilapia)
Nexus 7 (flo/deb)
HTC One X (endeavoru)
HTC One S (ville)
Theoretically this app should work on any msm/tegra3 device. Tegra3 will lack thermal configuration.
Functionality on stock kernels or custom kernels without Bricked features will be limited.
Internal busybox to avoid compatibility issues
Modify CPU frequencies for each CPU (and CPU voltages *1)
Show overall CPU usage and for each CPU
Show current CPU frequencies (current scaling and current min/max)
Show CPU time in state
Generates CPU Usage/Temperature graphs, limited to 10 mins of history, runs in background as long as you left KControl not using Quit or BACK. Pauses for deep sleep. Enable it in Settings.
Show Task-lists sorted by CPU/MEMORY
Allows you to kill tasks
Show Memory overview
Modify Low Memory Killer settings
Show current GPU usage & frequency *2
Modify GPU max clock & frequencies and other settings (msm) for each power level on the fly! *2
Show current temperature
Modify all msm_thermal options & current throttle stats *1
Show current Core status (on/off)
Modify all msm/tegra_mpdecision settings *1
Simple and advanced settings for mpdecision *1
Show mpdecision statistics (how often were my cpus unplugged/hotplugged, how long was each cpu online?) *1
(Support for both mpdecision sysfs versions released by me. Array based and up/down)
Change the scheduler for each device independently
Modify the global scheduler settings & each schedulers settings
Change the governor for each CPU independently
Modify each governors settings
Enabled/Disable Sweep2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable Sweep2sleeponly. *1
Enabled/Disable DoubleTap2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable NVIDIA PRISM (tegra only)
Modify rgb color calibration *1
Modify gamma for red/green/blue *1 (supports: CM's & Faux's gamma control)
Gamma advanced/general view allows you to modify all values
Color/Gamma calibration wizard (with calibration pictures)
Modify all exported settings of sound_control versions >=3 and <3 *1 (supports: Faux's sound control)
Vibration control *1
Displays general info (rom/kernel version, device hardware, board name, etc, etc pp)
Compatibility checker beneath general info
Theme switch (light/dark Holo).
Ability to apply all settings on boot individually
Unit switch to choose between °C and °F
Opens change-logs when clicking on the app's version
Every setting is being saved on first read and can be reset on each page to it's original value.
*1 = needs kernel support
*2 = needs a separate module for your kernel, Bricked-Kernel is delivered with them for quite some time now
KControl will hide unsupported sections.
*** Your favorite kernel isn't 100% supported?
Look here: http://bricked.de/kcontrol_compat.php
## I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
## This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
♦♦ YOU MUST HAVE EITHER A KERNEL THAT SUPPORTS CIFS OR THE MODULES TO LOAD TO ADD SUPPORT ♦♦
♦♦ BUSYBOX RECOMMENDED ♦♦
A simpler way to manage the remote shares (cifs/nfs) on your device. Mount and unmount the shares quickly.
Load multiple modules to support cifs and other file systems. View all mounts on your device.
Mount the shares to your devices file system then use an application like Astro File Manager, AndExplorer or ES Explorer to browse the share like it is right on your device.
♦ Automatic mounting when connected to WiFi.
♦ Automatic unmounting when disconnected from WiFi.
♦ Simple interface to support multiple modules to be loaded.
♦ Automatically load the modules when the device boots.
♦ Locale / Tasker plug-in to manage when and what shares should mount or unmount.
♦ Show how much space is used and free on the mount points.
♦ Simple interface so you don't need to know what options are available for mounting a share.
♦ Licensed Features
♦♦ No Ads
♦♦ Locale / Tasker Plug-in
♦♦ Backup / Restore the share settings data to/from your sdcard
Please email me if you have any issues so I can get them fixed and working on all devices.
The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, and the KENWOOD Multimedia Receiver or Navigation Receiver must have a HDMI or MHL input.
* In order to connect the Android device to the KENWOOD Multimedia Receiver or Navigation Receiver, a HDMI-MHL conversion cable (KCA-MH100: sold separately) is required.
- Tap and Drag Operation
Tap or drag operation on the Android device can be operated from the touchscreen panel of the receiver.
* Does not support multi-touch operation.
* While driving, the Android device cannot be operated from the receiver as only display the screen is enabled.
- HOME/BACK/TASK Buttons
HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will be displayed on the screen to operate the Android device even if those buttons are not displayed.In addition, it is possible to minimize these buttons when they are not required and the button location can be moved by dragging.
* Those buttons are displayed only while the Android device is connected to the receiver via the Bluetooth connection.
* When using some applications (i.e. video application software etc.), there is a possibility that those buttons are not displayed.
- Screen fixed to Landscape mode display / Screen sleep function disabled
While the Android device is connected to the receiver, the screen is fixed to landscape display mode and screen sleep function is disabled automatically.
* The previous settings will be automatically set after the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* The application is displayed in portrait mode display if it does not support landscape mode display. In this case, the operating range will also change to fit within the display range automatically.
* Since the screen sleep function is disabled during the Bluetooth connection to the receiver, there are cases where the battery consumption is increased.
- Power Saving Setting
There is a setting to turn OFF the linkage function with the receiver.
If this setting is turned OFF, the battery consumption of Android device will be decreased while the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* To connect to the receiver, the linkage function needs to be turned ON again. (It does not turn ON automatically.)
Supported Android devices:
Sumsung: Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2 *5-pin to 11-pin micro USB adapter or HDMI adapter is required.
Sony: Xperia Z, Xperia Z1, Xperia ZR, Xperia ZL
Supported KENWOOD Multimedia Receivers and Navigation Receivers
* To use this function, it is recommended that the KENWOOD Multimedia Receiver's (or Navigation Receiver's) firmware is updated to latest version.
To get the latest firmware and information visit the website hereunder:
Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Please repeat the screen calibration again if you have changed the output screen size of Android device.
Do not touch the screen of the Android device during the screen calibration. This could cause the calibration process to fail.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
For information on Bluetooth settings of Android devices please refer to the instruction manual of your device.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon. iOS app available for download at http://mailboxapp.com
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
More from developer
THIS MIGHT WORK ON THESE DEVICES:
- NEXUS 5
- NEXUS 4
- NEXUS 7 (2013)
- GALAXY NEXUS
IT WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER DEVICES!
==== PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH CUSTOM KERNEL ====
==== YOU CAN GET MODIFIED STOCK KERNELS HERE: http://forum.ponury.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1033 ====
This is a kernel module for some Nexus devices that allows us to wake phone (just like power button) by a swipe gesture on the screen. So it's slide2wake or slide2unlock. It also allows locking and so on. Please see the video.
Any bugs and requests should be made on the official forum: http://forum.ponury.net/ you could check my other apps there.
****** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS BETA AND MIGHT NOT WORK ON ALL CUSTOM KERNELS ******
TO UPDATE PLEASE DO THIS:
1) UNINSTALL COMPLETELY THE APP
2) REBOOT DEVICE
3) INSTALL A NEW VERSION
keywords: pgm nexus, pgm, ponury gesture mod, slide2wake, slide wake, touchcontrol, touch control sweep2wake tap to wake
LINK TO TOUCHCONTROL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.paranoid.touchcontrol
*** ROOTED DEVICES ONLY ***
*** GALAXY NEXUS ONLY ***
______ TRY FREE VERSION FIRST ______
!!!!!!! UNINSTALL FREE VERSION !!!!!!!
!!!! AND REBOOT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS !!!!
This is a kernel module for Galaxy Nexus that allows us to wake phone (just like power button) by a swipe gesture on the screen. So it's slide2wake or slide 2 unlock. It also allows locking and so on. Please see the video.
Any bugs and requests should be made on the official forum: http://forum.ponury.net/ you could check my other apps there.
TO UPDATE PLEASE DO THIS:
1) UNINSTALL COMPLETELY THE APP
2) REBOOT DEVICE
3) INSTALL A NEW VERSION
kw: touch control pgm touchcontrol swipe2wake slide2wake sweep2wake slide2unlock