Tyre sealants are a must for the performance oriented cyclist, to avoid unplanned stops before the finish line because of punctures. The big question is: how much sealant is the right quantity?
iCaffélatex carefully calculates the number of milliliters (ml) per wheel, based on tyre size (diameter, width) and tyre construction (Tubeless, Tubeless-Ready, Tubular or Tube-type used as tubeless).
iCaffélatex lets you choose the practice (Mountain, Road, Cyclocross), the Tyre Type, then Diameter and Width to calculate the magic number.
Includes recent tyre categories like 26+, 29+ and Fat.
- designed for Effetto Mariposa Caffélatex sealant, iCaffélatex precisely calculates how much sealant per wheel you really need
- the recommended Caffélatex quantity can be considered a useful indication for most latex sealants
- provides expected Caffélatex lifespan guidelines
- user-friendly interface, it doesn't require Internet access to function
Avoid carrying unnecessary weight or finding yourself without sealant when you need it: use the right quantity and know how often you need to check it.
WHAT YOU NEED
- read your tyre size (diameter, width) on the tyre sidewall
- know your tyre type (Tubeless, Tubular... etc)
- use iCaffélatex: that's as simple as that to see how much Caffélatex you need!
iCAFFÉLATEX FILLS GAP
"How much sealant is the right quantity?"
Some might say: /“60 ml/2 ounces for mtb tyres, half of that for road”/ but it’s just too simplistic and only applies to generic XC sizes, neglecting tyre construction and specific tyre size. iCaffélatex knows the real answer...