The OESA member app is designed to help you advance your business by taking advantage of all your benefits and fully engaging in our events and councils. It puts the power of your OESA membership at your fingertips wherever you are. Using the OESA app will allow you to:
- Receive important OESA alerts and updates
- Access all the vital information you need about OESA events:
- Events calendar
- Speaker profiles
- Attendee lists
- Important thought leadership from event supporters
- Polling and Q&A tools to use at events
- Exclusive event take-aways and reports
- Communicate with fellow members through private messaging
- Review the Member Directory (available to members only)
The Original Equipment Suppliers Association’s mission is to champion the business interests of automotive original equipment (OE) suppliers. Since 1998, the Association has been addressing issues of common concern and advocating on behalf of the supplier community throughout the supply chain and in Washington, D.C.
OESA strives to foster collaboration throughout the supply chain and help members make critical business decisions. Through industry events, peer group councils, research and analysis, OESA provides relevant, timely and unique information and resources to and for the automotive supplier industry.
As a non-profit trade association, OESA proudly complies with antitrust guidelines and has outside legal counsel at every council meeting.
OESA is one of four divisions of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). All divisions are represented by MEMA’s advocacy and emerging technology expertise.