This is only intended for users of Merac's (www.merac.co.uk) EPOS software: The leading edge EPOS system for visitor attractions.
Please note you will also need to install:
Note: To be able to use this app, you need to login with your given restaurant’s username and password.
Use the login details obtained from your local partner or get this yourself from the admin area of your restaurant account.
If you don’t have an account you may get one from a local partner or contact us.
How it works:
After you put the “Order Online” button on your website or your Facebook page your customers can place orders. You will be able to take all orders straight on your smartphone or tablet. This orders-taking app turns your smartphone or tablet into an order-receiving device and gives easier and better control over the order-taking process.
Each time a customer places an order via your website or your Facebook page, you will get an audio notification on your smartphone/tablet.
After clicking on the pending order, the tablet will display all relevant details concerning the order: customer details (name, phone number, address) and delivery details (address etc.).
You fill in the estimated time of order pickup or delivery, click accept and start cooking. Your customer will instantly receive an email with the confirmation of the order, together with the estimated time for pickup or delivery.
- The assigned tablet or smartphone becomes an order receiving machine
- You receive orders from your website widget or the Facebook app
- You receive visual and sound notification when orders arrive on your smartphone or tablet, even when the app is closed
- You can view customer and delivery details: name, phone number, address, client location on the map
- You can view order details: product name, quantity and price, payment method, delivery or pick-up instructions
- You Accept or Reject new orders: confirmation is then sent to your customer in an email
- You set delivery or pickup time: this info is added in the confirmation email received by the customer
- You can receive special request about ordered items, for example: gluten free, no pepper
- You can receive special request about the delivery, for example: buzzer not working
- User friendly: displays all orders and other important details at a glance, in a single screen