* Widgets can be moved and resized, in pixels. (can be stacked)
* Gestures for operation quickly. (swipe, tap)
* Key actions. (home key, serch key, etc)
In order to reduce the consumption of resources, there is a limit in features.
* This app does not have a drawer.
Please use "Draweroid".
* Shortcuts can not be placed on the home screen.
( Instead, You can launch any app by tapping the widget that has no tapping action.)
* Home screen has only one page that can be scrolled horizontally.
following features are enabled after donating.
* Tap actions for any widget.
* Multiple actions for a single gesture.
* Customizable wallpaper width.
* More gestures and actions.
* Customizable dock layout.
* Double tap, Long tap gestures.
You can donate by buying EcoHome donation key.
Our git repository: https://github.com/Frozen-Developers/android-cache-cleaner
This subnetting calculator is highly configurable, simply input an IP address, and any other field then hit calculate to fill out the information. Supports both CIDR, and Classless subnetting.
Please submit any feature requests, or bug reports :)
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
When you are lying on bed. The screen changes to landscape. Have to open system settings to disable Auto-rotate screen. Did you find it is really inconvenient? This app provides a super easy way for switching this setting.
And it provides a state icon to indicate the current setting.
Rotation Lock is released under GPLv2 License.
Source code at https://github.com/phuang/RotationLock
* Can not lock landscape orientation, because Android system does not allow it.
* The lock does work in some apps which do not respect system auto-rotate screen setting.
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
Alarm has several unique features:
- Alarm is free and does not contain ads.
- You should solve puzzle in order to turn off the alarm.
- The morning alarm clock will show a fresh joke.
- The latest forecast will be displayed for the place where you are.
- Alarm will delight you with lovely wallpaper every day.
Clock is being tested now, so we would be grateful to hear your feedbacks and suggestions.
Clock requires additional permissions:
- Authorization to obtain the coordinates of GPS, in order to know where you are and display the weather forecast for that place.
- Permission to access the Internet, in order to be able to provide you with fresh jokes, weather and wallpapers. Alarm works without a network connection.
The alarm is now open source: https://github.com/seagullua/Alarm-x4
Using Bluetooth your phone can be used to scroll on your Desktop/Laptop.
Head over to our technical blog for instructions and the source code for the Linux side.
The source code demonstrates how to use Bluetooth and the Linux uinput system to emulate mouse movement or key presses.
*This tool only works with Linux (tested on Ubuntu)*
*The tool is open source (GPL) and you are required to compile the Linux source code*
Thanks for your support :)
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
All you need to do is start up "Source Grabber" and enter your URL, hit Grab!, then go to /mnt/sdcard/sourcegrabber/ in your favorite file browser, and there you go! The source of the target website!
If you don't have a file browser or can't find a good one, I recommend the free version (or paid if you want to) of 'Astro.' It's a great HTML as Text viewer.