The running app for races and bibs. Save your racing history. Get your individual Runster stats. Find endurance events worldwide (marathon, trail, triathlon, obstacles racing...). Plan your upcoming races and challenges. Complete original race collections or series. Win free entries to partner events.
🥇 That's easy. Tell us which races you've finished and we tell you what kind of runner you are! Runsterize Me blends the fun of role playing game with your running journey. It turns your lifetime racing achievements into an awesome profile with exclusive figures and stats.
Share your RUNSTER CARD with your friends and inspire each other to unlock some of the 100 running skills associated to races. We also activated plenty of surprising badges to display on your RUNSTER 6-PACK...
👉 How far are you from completing the "World Marathon Majors" collection? What badges will you unlock next? Will you get your "Pacer" or "Volunteer" badges? Shall you take up the "Grand Slam 2021" challenge in your capital city?
- Quickly find international or local races*
- Keep track of your racing memories in a single place
- Explore exclusive stats for your athlete's profile
- Discover your top specialties and progress to the "Legend" level
- Set your bucket list and plan your next races
- Bookmark events into your favourites to keep up with their news
- Complete original race collections in your lifetime or in less than one year
- Get rewarded by free entries to partner events
* growing to the most extensive listing of endurance events WORLDWIDE, including past/discontinued races, from 1950 to present. Tailored for all running-based disciplines: road, trail, triathlon, obstacle course racing, adventure racing, orienteering, canicross…
Good to know: this is not a flat listing of events! In the background, each race entered into the database is being categorized by Runsterize Me using an ingenious matrix of 40 criteria.
Runsterize Me shows races to suit all types of runners and allow multi-skilled Runsters to find exciting challenges. Our MISSION is to inspire more recreational runners to race and to boost the overall runner experience. We take your running medals to the next level! 🏁
Need some support? Having any improvement suggestions?
- browse our FAQ on https://runsterize.me/en/frequently-asked-questions/
- or contact us at email@example.com