Touch piano before note reaches the left line!
This is a (musical) score reading(site read) training application.You can learn note position of a sheet music.
There are two modes.
select music and play
★ practice mode
Note stops until you touch right note, so you can play at your pace. This mode is recommended for beginners,too.
★ normal mode
Note comes in real time. if you fail to press right note in time, miss count increases.
Changeable settings(press menu key at title)
* sound volume(become 0 if phone's ringtone volume is 0)
* accidentals(5 types.none,#,b,# + x,b + bb)
* keyboard settings(8 types.none,doremi,code,code(with octave),Chinese,French,German,Japanese)
* clef(4 types. G(treble),F(bass),C(alto),C(tenor))
* key signature(10 types.C major,# signatures(up to 5),b signatures(up to 4))
* sound(2 types.piano and acoustic guitar)
* keyboard width(5 types.set black key width rate against white key between 0.5 to 0.9)
* piano key number(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* question note range(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* game speed(3 types(50-70) to 9type(40-130 in app billing))
* note number(8 types(3-10 measure) in app billing)
* theoretical mode(theoretical[faithful with music theory]/verbose[explicitly show accidental])
* low memory mode(becomes simpler drawing)
- Accidentals(#,b etc) effects only current bar. Across the new bar line, accidentals effect will be reset.
- In contrast, changed key effect lasts during the staff notation if you change measure.
- If you touch right note as close as left judgement line, you'll get better judgement(perfect > great > good).
[About combination of settings]
- Even if you select flat appear mode,sharp appears to override other accidental effect (in theoretical mode,this case only) with sharp key signatures selection.
- And when you select many sharp key signatures like B major with flat appear mode, natural appears more frequent.
- Many flat key signatures with sharp appear mode behaves similarly.
- Even if you select no accidentals, accidental effects are overridden in verbose mode.