With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com .
Useful for API testing.
Just type your parameters and click the HTTP method you need (POST, GET, HEAD, OPTIONS).
- At the moment, only basic features are available.
- A list of URLs can be loaded from a text file if you have a file manager app installed.
This app does not create an icon on you app list. To use it, you should go to the "Share" menu of the Gallery or a file manager or your phone book.
Finally a simple way to transfer files and folders and contacts on your Android with any phone, computer or tablet!
Just choose a photo or video from your gallery, a file from a file manager, or some contact from your address book, click on "options", "share" and "Share via HTTP"
This program will open an HTTP server in which anyone can download the file.
The link will always be your phone's IP address on port 9999. Example: http://10.1.1.100:9999/
If you choose just one file, the link will redirect the file itself. If you choose many files, a ZIP containing all the chosen files will be generated on the fly. That means you will not have to wait nor space on you device will be used. If you share a contact, a vCard will be generated on the fly.
After sharing a file though any program, you can later click on "Share Containing Folder" to share the whole folder in which the file is located.
It is of course possible to have multiple users downloading at the same time!
If you have a Barcode Scanner, a QR CODE of the URL will be generated.
This app does not create an icon on you app list. It is only available thought the Share menu of the Gallery or any file manager.
This app is open source. Grab the source and the APK at https://code.google.com/p/share-via-http/
It is by the way possible to share APPs with this software if used together with AppSender ( https://github.com/marcosdiez/shareviahttp )
You could update your status online, control your home entertainment system, log into a Wifi at Work.
Now you can run it without Locale or Tasker as well!
Locale Plug-in - it will not run without Locale or Tasker
It can display the HTTP request header of your browsers without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Sometimes, when we are in the development, we need to know the HTTP request header sent by the browsers, just like User-Agent or Accept-Encoding or so on, but it's hard for us to get them by Android device without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
With this app, you can get the HTTP request header easily.
Now it can verify whether the browser supports NTLM authentication.
How to use it
1. Specify your host and port(Optional).
2. Click "Start web server" button.
3. Click "Launch browser" button.
4. Select the browser that you want to test(Optional).
5. Browser will display its HTTP request header.
>> Bugs or Requirements
If you find some bugs or you need some features, please send email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
So, this application:
* a big button to open the URL
* you can define any URL
* the URL is opened only after explicit button press
* the URL is not reloaded when you come back to the application
* the URL content (HTML page) is displayed in WebView
* SSL errors are ignored
* Basic HTTP auth can be used
* scan QR code for long URLs
This app doesn't use a permanently running background process. You request is done in background, but only if you made one.
Http post request are planned.
For any bug reports please get in touch with me via email!
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
CODE SCANNER – available via QR code icon:
With the scan function, you can scan the barcodes and QR codes on consignment documents. You can also enter consignment numbers manually. Business cards with a printed QR code can be scanned simply and the information saved in the device’s contact details.
The app determines your location and indicates the nearest post offices, Postomats and PickPost points. The location search remains available even when your GPS is deactivated.
TRACK & TRACE:
You can scan barcodes on letter mail, international consignments and parcels, and QR codes on receipts from post offices. The consignment number is then entered automatically in the Track & Trace overview. In order to improve the overview, you can add your own text to the numbers of the listed consignments.
HAVE PARCELS COLLECTED FROM YOUR HOME:
With pick@home, the parcel carrier collects your consignment from your home or another address (Swiss Post login required).
Calculate prices for consignments to Switzerland and abroad.
SMS POSTAGE STAMP?:
No stamp at hand? Simply send an SMS containing the word “STAMP” to 414, write the code you receive on the right-hand side of the envelope and you’re done.
Is there a collection note in your letter box? Using the scan function, simply scan the code field on the collection note – then you can select further delivery options.
Fast and easy access to Swiss Post Customer Service.
Get an overview of the various apps available from Swiss Post.
Configure the Post-App to suit your needs.
The Post-App is available in four languages (EN, DE, FR, IT) and the language adapts itself automatically to the iPhone’s system language. This can be changed in the iPhone’s settings (Settings, General, Country settings, Language).
• Track and trace a parcel by typing a tracking number and receive push notifications with updates on the shipment.
• Sign up for Pakkeboksen, and find Pakkeboks parcel stations near you.
• Buy stamps, postcards etc.
• Find zip codes in Denmark.
• Calculate the cost of sending a letter or parcel.
• Find post offices, parcel stations and other postal sites with information about opening hours etc. on a map.
The application is developed by:
Post Danmark A/S
1566 København V
+45 70 70 70 30
Når du registrerer deg med mobilnummer og e-post finner vi automatisk pakker på vei til deg. For å få til dette er vi avhengige av at avsender har registrert mobilnummeret ditt eller e-posten din. Vi sjekker altså hele tiden om det er pakker på vei til deg og varsler deg med push når det dukker opp en ny pakke. Vi varsler deg også når du kan hente den på Posten eller eventuelt når den vil bli levert hjem til deg.
Posten og Bring selger ikke kontaktopplysninger fra din Posten ID videre.
Vilkår Posten ID:
For at du skal kunne dele en sending med dine kontakter ber vi om tilgang til dine kontakter. Vi bruker ikke denne informasjonen til noe annet. For mer detaljer rundt hvilke tilganger vi ber om og hva de blir brukt til, se lenke nedenfor:
Vi benytter Google Analytics til å optimalisere og forbedre applikasjonen.
Applikasjonen er oppdatert basert på tilbakemeldinger fra dere brukere. Vi ønsker å fortsette med dette og har derfor implementert en fast tilbakemeldingsfunksjon i applikasjonen. Har du forslag til forbedringer eller finner du feil i applikasjonen, ønsker vi å høre fra deg.
This application offers track & trace of parcels sent by Posten Norge
Dette kan du gjøre:
Få push-varsling på nye pakker, når de kan hentes eller vil bli kjørt hjem til deg
Hentekode og hentelapp på mobilen
Arkiv for sporinger
Finne Posten i nærheten av deg eller søke opp steder
Kartløsning med veibeskrivelse
Se Posten sine åpningstider
Gi tilbakemelding til Posten
For example, you can have your health insurance invoices sent to you electronically, while continuing to receive your bank statements in your letter box. You can manage and archive digitally the mail you receive electronically.
Using the E-Post Office App you can receive documents electronically and manage them in your personal archive. By means of the delivery preferences, you control how you receive post from which senders. With the reply and forwarding functions, you can also send documents directly from the App. And thanks to the practical tagging and search functions, it is easy to retrieve documents quickly.
Please note: E-Post Office is only available for Swiss domicile addresses.
Http Sender is a simple application that works like a fake client. It allows users sending Http requests using a Get or a Post request including an arbitrary number of attributes.
User can also decide whether using Json Encoding or not to encapsulate data.
It's a very useful tool for all developers who want to test their web services or API.
- Execute GET & POST Requests
- Display the contents of the Request (Url, Headers, etc.)
- Display the contents of the Response (Status code, Headers, etc.)
- Display the data returned by the Response (ex. JSON or XML)
- Display domain/ip address info on Map
- Saving a Request
- Execution or display of a saved Request
- Sharing with third-part apps
- Modern Holo interface
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com.
■ Tap on a cell to hear it pronounced in all four tones.
■ Swipe around to view all of the table.
■ Row of finals and column of initials can be set to freeze in place.
-- Quick Notes --
■ This is the first release, so may contain bugs.
■ Make sure there is an Internet connection or sounds will not work.
■ Comments and suggestions are welcome!!
(The network game suffers from considerable lag, so games will eventually become out of sync.)
-- website is located at --
-- source code is available at --
-- created for UCSB Winter 2014 ECE 150: Mobile Embedded Systems --
-- thanks to Androng as a starting point --
>>> Congrats to UCSB NOC for implementing UCSB Secure! <<<
This quick-and-dirty app is not meant to compete with polished apps like Gaucho WiFi or UCSB WiFi Roaming .. I wrote it just for myself at first, with hardcoded credentials and minimal UI. My friend saw me use it and wanted it too, and did not trust his credentials to a dev he did not know, so I decided to add a quick login process and publish the app. The UI is not too impressive or intuitive but functionality is there.
PhoneGap was used as I am mainly a web dev, also because you can easily port the code to other mobile platforms. Contact me if interested.
* This app is neither endorsed nor sponsored by UCSB.