With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Useful for API testing.
Just type your parameters and click the HTTP method you need (POST, GET, HEAD, OPTIONS).
- At the moment, only basic features are available.
- A list of URLs can be loaded from a text file if you have a file manager app installed.
Just choose one or more files.
This app will open an HTTP server in which anyone can download the file.
You can also, from any Android app, click on "share" and "Share via HTTP".
The link will always be your phone's IP address on port 9999. Example: http://10.1.1.100:9999/
If you choose just one file, the link will transfer the file itself. If you choose many files, a ZIP containing all the chosen files will be generated on the fly. That means you will not have to wait nor space on you device will be used. If you share a contact, a vCard will be generated on the fly.
After sharing a file though any program, you can later click on "Share Containing Folder" to share the whole folder in which the file is located. (only for supported file URIs)
It is of course possible to have multiple users downloading at the same time!
If you have a Barcode Scanner, a QR CODE of the URL will be generated.
This app is open source. Grab the source and the APK at https://github.com/marcosdiez/shareviahttp
It is by the way possible to share APPs with this software if used together with AppSender ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genmy5han.appsender )
The amazing new UI was done by Stefan M.
It can display the HTTP request header of your browsers without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Sometimes, when we are in the development, we need to know the HTTP request header sent by the browsers, just like User-Agent or Accept-Encoding or so on, but it's hard for us to get them by Android device without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
With this app, you can get the HTTP request header easily.
Now it can verify whether the browser supports NTLM authentication.
How to use it
1. Specify your host and port(Optional).
2. Click "Start web server" button.
3. Click "Launch browser" button.
4. Select the browser that you want to test(Optional).
5. Browser will display its HTTP request header.
>> Bugs or Requirements
If you find some bugs or you need some features, please send email to me: email@example.com, thanks!
So, this application:
* a big button to open the URL
* you can define any URL
* the URL is opened only after explicit button press
* the URL is not reloaded when you come back to the application
* the URL content (HTML page) is displayed in WebView
* SSL errors are ignored
* Basic HTTP auth can be used
* scan QR code for long URLs
You could update your status online, control your home entertainment system, log into a Wifi at Work.
Now you can run it without Locale or Tasker as well!
Locale Plug-in - it will not run without Locale or Tasker
It's a very useful tool for all developers who want to test their web services or API.
- Execute GET & POST Requests
- Display the contents of the Request (Url, Headers, etc.)
- Display the contents of the Response (Status code, Headers, etc.)
- Display the data returned by the Response (ex. JSON or XML)
- Display domain/ip address info on Map
- Saving a Request
- Execution or display of a saved Request
- Sharing with third-part apps
- Modern Holo interface
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app doesn't use a permanently running background process. You request is done in background, but only if you made one.
Http post and get requests are supported.
For any bug reports please get in touch with me via email!
CODE SCANNER – available via QR code icon:
With the scan function, you can scan the barcodes and QR codes on consignment documents. You can also enter consignment numbers manually. Business cards with a printed QR code can be scanned simply and the information saved in the device’s contact details.
The app determines your location and indicates the nearest post offices, Postomats and PickPost points. The location search remains available even when your GPS is deactivated.
TRACK & TRACE:
You can scan barcodes on letter mail, international consignments and parcels, and QR codes on receipts from post offices. The consignment number is then entered automatically in the Track & Trace overview. In order to improve the overview, you can add your own text to the numbers of the listed consignments.
HAVE PARCELS COLLECTED FROM YOUR HOME:
With pick@home, the parcel carrier collects your consignment from your home or another address (Swiss Post login required).
Calculate prices for consignments to Switzerland and abroad.
SMS POSTAGE STAMP?:
No stamp at hand? Simply send an SMS containing the word “STAMP” to 414, write the code you receive on the right-hand side of the envelope and you’re done.
Is there a collection note in your letter box? Using the scan function, simply scan the code field on the collection note – then you can select further delivery options.
Fast and easy access to Swiss Post Customer Service.
Get an overview of the various apps available from Swiss Post.
Configure the Post-App to suit your needs.
The Post-App is available in four languages (EN, DE, FR, IT) and the language adapts itself automatically to the iPhone’s system language. This can be changed in the iPhone’s settings (Settings, General, Country settings, Language).
• Track and trace a parcel by typing a tracking number and receive push notifications with updates on the shipment.
• Sign up for Pakkeboksen, and find Pakkeboks parcel stations near you.
• Buy stamps, postcards etc.
• Find zip codes in Denmark.
• Calculate the cost of sending a letter or parcel.
• Find post offices, parcel stations and other postal sites with information about opening hours etc. on a map.
The application is developed by:
Post Danmark A/S
1566 København V
+45 70 70 70 30
Når du registrerer deg med mobilnummer og e-post finner vi automatisk pakker på vei til deg. For å få til dette er vi avhengige av at avsender har registrert mobilnummeret ditt eller e-posten din. Vi sjekker altså hele tiden om det er pakker på vei til deg og varsler deg med push når det dukker opp en ny pakke. Vi varsler deg også når du kan hente den på Posten eller eventuelt når den vil bli levert hjem til deg.
Posten og Bring selger ikke kontaktopplysninger fra din Posten ID videre.
Vilkår Posten ID:
For at du skal kunne dele en sending med dine kontakter ber vi om tilgang til dine kontakter. Vi bruker ikke denne informasjonen til noe annet. For mer detaljer rundt hvilke tilganger vi ber om og hva de blir brukt til, se lenke nedenfor:
Vi benytter Google Analytics til å optimalisere og forbedre applikasjonen.
Applikasjonen er oppdatert basert på tilbakemeldinger fra dere brukere. Vi ønsker å fortsette med dette og har derfor implementert en fast tilbakemeldingsfunksjon i applikasjonen. Har du forslag til forbedringer eller finner du feil i applikasjonen, ønsker vi å høre fra deg.
This application offers track & trace of parcels sent by Posten Norge
Dette kan du gjøre:
Få push-varsling på nye pakker, når de kan hentes eller vil bli kjørt hjem til deg
Hentekode og hentelapp på mobilen
Arkiv for sporinger
Finne Posten i nærheten av deg eller søke opp steder
Kartløsning med veibeskrivelse
Se Posten sine åpningstider
Gi tilbakemelding til Posten
For example, you can have your health insurance invoices sent to you electronically, while continuing to receive your bank statements in your letter box. You can manage and archive digitally the mail you receive electronically.
Using the E-Post Office App you can receive documents electronically and manage them in your personal archive. By means of the delivery preferences, you control how you receive post from which senders. With the reply and forwarding functions, you can also send documents directly from the App. And thanks to the practical tagging and search functions, it is easy to retrieve documents quickly.
Please note: E-Post Office is only available for Swiss domicile addresses.
You can enjoy the following services …
- Promptly access tracking history of your mailing items with just a click of a button (New barcode scanning function)
- Advise others of the delivery status of your mail items by SMS or email
- Calculate postage of any item from a postcard to a parcel while you are on the move
- Find your nearest post offices, street posting boxes and mobile offices
- View the latest notices or press releases of the Hongkong Post in one click
- Indicator for the latest news
- Keep you abreast of the latest promotion offers at the Hongkong Post
* This mobile application is installable on devices with Android 2.3.3 or above os version and was tested to run successfully on devices:
1. Samsung Galaxy S2
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab
3. Samsung Nexus S
4. HTC Incredible S
5. HTC Desire
6. Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
7. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
8. Motorola Razr
9. Huawei IDEOS
* This mobile application requires an internet connection
Keywords: HK, HKSAR, Hong Kong Government, Government, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Hongkong Post, Postal, Parcel, Letter, Delivery, Post Office, Stamp, PO Box, Posting Box
■ Tap on a cell to hear it pronounced in all four tones.
■ Swipe around to view all of the table.
■ Row of finals and column of initials can be set to freeze in place.
-- Quick Notes --
■ This is the first release, so may contain bugs.
■ Make sure there is an Internet connection or sounds will not work.
■ Comments and suggestions are welcome!!
>>> Congrats to UCSB NOC for implementing UCSB Secure! <<<
This quick-and-dirty app is not meant to compete with polished apps like Gaucho WiFi or UCSB WiFi Roaming .. I wrote it just for myself at first, with hardcoded credentials and minimal UI. My friend saw me use it and wanted it too, and did not trust his credentials to a dev he did not know, so I decided to add a quick login process and publish the app. The UI is not too impressive or intuitive but functionality is there.
PhoneGap was used as I am mainly a web dev, also because you can easily port the code to other mobile platforms. Contact me if interested.
* This app is neither endorsed nor sponsored by UCSB.
(The network game suffers from considerable lag, so games will eventually become out of sync.)
-- website is located at --
-- source code is available at --
-- created for UCSB Winter 2014 ECE 150: Mobile Embedded Systems --
-- thanks to Androng as a starting point --