- Create and load custom Lab colors.
- Spectral data graph and the XYZ tristimulus from ISO 13655:2009.
- Read files containing spectral data from 380 to 730nm at 10nm interval.
- Edit the custom LAB color file with your favorite text editor.
- Work in external storage.
- Import files provided by : FOGRA/ECI2002/BasICColor/i1Profiler/ColorPort/CgsOris suite/Japan Color/IdeAlliance/Swop...
Color space transforming - Converting :
Xyz, xyY, Lab, LCHab, Luv, LCHuv, Rgb.
Chromatic adaptation :
• XYZ scalling
A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, E, F2, F7, F11.
Rgb profile :
Adobe 1998, Apple RGB, Beta RGB, Bruce RGB, CIE RGB, ColorMatch RGB, Don RGB, Eci RGB v2, Ekta Space PS5, NTSC RGB, PAL/SECAM RGB, ProPhoto RGB, SMPTE-C RGB, sRGB, Wide Gamut RGB.
1, 1.8, 2.2, sRGB, L*
Colors comparison :
delta E 1976
delta E 1994 Graphic Arts
delta E 1994 Textiles
delta E CMC1:1
delta E 2000
Mathematical formulas and data from :
ISO 13655 - Graphic technology — Spectral measurement and colorimetric computation for graphic arts images
It displays how similar a particular color is to the camera feed by displaying it in shades of grey. The brighter the shade is, the more similar it is.
You can capture colors to compare from the camera and the shows the red. green and blue components of the color you picked as well as the hue. You can store up to 9 different colors to view (handy if you need to compare multiple colors).
There is another mode in which you can view the red, green and blue channels of the camera feed and toggle them on and off. This is useful for example if you have trouble seeing red colors: you can turn off the blue and green channels and see how red things are.
There are two options you can change in settings. The size of the view can be changed (making it smaller will make it run smoother for older phones). You can also invert the grey scale view if you prefer (so black becomes white).
IMPORTANT: when you install for the first time you might be asked to install OpenCV Manager. This is software for acessing the camera and is required for the app. OpenCV manager is open source and is also available on the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.opencv.engine
* Had any discussions about what color is it? Color Seeker helps you solve it!
* Color Seeker gives you the name of any color in real time and also its RGB code.
* Color Seeker creates a color palette for the color you captured so you can combine anything you want: clothes, furnitures, walls...
* Color Seeker is a great help for color blind people.
* Get real time color name.
* Real time color picker.
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: email@example.com
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool
More than 15 000 illegal dumps located so far. You are amazing guys!
TrashOut is the best smartphone app in Slovakia for year 2012 according apps.rulezz.sk
This application allows you to locate and report illegal dumps in your neighborhood, your city or anywhere else in the world.
This project helps ordinary people to have impact on their environment and to be easily involved.
With your help we can support local institutions and governments to improve situation in the world.
✔ report illegal dumps
✔ mark cleaned illegal dumps
✔ support for offline reporting (report will be send when you get online)
✔ see illegal dumps on TrashMap
✔ all reports are synced within your account
✔ get beautiful badges as a reward for your activities
✔ history of your reports
✔ report illegal dumps anonymously
✔ high resolution graphic
✔ other features are coming soon
Feedback & Support:
✔ your 5 stars ★★★★★ ratings motivate us to work harder
✔ if you have any issues or want to call for a feature, feel free to contact us via TrashOut Support
✔ follow us on Twitter @TrashOut_en
✔ check our Facebook Page facebook.com/trashout.me
○ application uses GPS data which could decrease your battery life
○ application uses internet connection to sync reports online
○ allowing application to use your internet connection will rapidly improve time needed to report illegal dumps
Got any questions or a feedback? Please get in touch with our free tech support at www.trashout.me/support
,,Trash is Out Thanks to Me”