Feel lighter, sleep better, enjoy more success at work and in your relationships – with a little daily guidance from the Vibe.
AN APP POWERED BY WISDOM
The Vibe has gathered an amazing group thought leaders in mindfulness and made their daily guidance available to you. Simply choose your favorite author or topic from our ever growing list.
Each morning, the Vibe app delivers your choice of author’s bite-sized insight or perspective (50-100 words), notifying you as it arrives. Listen to the audio version or choose to listen to a quick guided meditation.
Several times throughout the day, the Vibe app will ‘vibe’ you with a reminder of the morning’s insight. Take a moment and consider it and any relevance it might have to your current situation.
Take a moment, repeat the Vibe in your head, perhaps perform a mini-meditation with the built-in meditation timer, and then go on with your day with a bright, new perspective.
Meditation is an important practice, and the Vibe takes it one step further by bringing powerful, brief reminders into your everyday life where they will have the greatest impact on improving your thought patterns, mood and life. Combine The Vibe with your favorite meditation app or use the built in timer for mini-meditations throughout your day.
A FEW OF THE VIBE CHANNELS:
Once you have the app, you can choose from multiple Vibe channels, including:
- Gratitude Twenty-Four Seven – Mindfulness teachers, Steve Sekhon and Jarl Forsman, offer daily bites of wisdom informed by a blend of Eastern and Western traditions.
- Waterside Channel – Waterside Productions represents some of the most prominent authors in mindfulness including Ekhart Tolle, Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara De Angelis and many more. Written and curated by Bill Gladstone.
- "Courage," by Ken Foster –Powerful insights from a nationally recognized life coach, author and radio show host of the popular, ‘Transition Radio.’ Ken skillfully offers mindful guidance through both professional and personal journeys.
- She of God – Based on the book of the same name, She of God offers awe-inspiring daily perspectives designed to empower women. Proceeds go to the Rise of the Butterfly Foundation, which creates awareness and solutions for the global human trafficking epidemic. Written by Layla Love and Emily Gendron.
- Dr. Barbara De Angelis - renowned author, Barbara is a transformational teacher, TV personality and #1 NY Times bestselling author of 15 books plus her latest: Soul Shifts. Follow Barbara's daily guidance on utilizing mindfulness and inner strength to forge amazing relationships and a successful, happy life.