Installs, opens and shows a banner "Voice map". That's all it does.
A brilliant way to take tours guided by your location and a story teller.
Excellent. Used this app for a walk in Singapore. Spot on!
Keeps freezing on S7 Edge. Unusable with the current version.
Facebook login broken Says email is missing
Terrible app I downloaded the Cape Point tours to enjoy whilst visiting this remarkable natural park. First, it didnt find me at the starting point. Then it wouldn't play, so i started the tour manually. Then, the app would become unresponsive every few minutes. I rebooted the phone and kept all other apps off, thinking it might be my phone. It wasn't. About halfway through the tour, i gave up. This is a great idea, but i wonder if i am alone with this terrible experience?
* A bug fix for users who got stuck on the loading screen because the app had not been given permission to access their location
* A quieter, less intrusive pause message, plus improved UI for tour downloads
* The pause message has been removed for users who select continuous playback
* More intuitive tour previews, allowing you to listen to the first 3 locations for free
* A new player interface to allow for indoor tours