Experience the magic of GPS audio walks, cycles, drives and even boat rides with VoiceMap tours in over 350 destinations worldwide. They’re like podcasts that move with you, to tell stories about what you’re seeing right now.
VoiceMap’s tours are produced by insightful local storytellers, including journalists, filmmakers, novelists, podcasters, and tour guides. Sir Ian McKellen has even created a tour. It's around London's West End, where he’s performed for over 50 years.
• Explore at your own pace. Start and stop tours whenever you like, then use the resume option to pick up exactly where you left off.
• With GPS autoplay, you can focus on your surroundings, not the screen. Tap on Start, and let VoiceMap guide you.
• VoiceMap works offline. After you download a tour, the audio will be available offline along with an offline map.
• If you do go off in the wrong direction, VoiceMap plays an audio alert, and you can follow the map on your screen to the next location.
• Listen to tours as many times as you like both in the destination and in virtual tour mode at home.
• With over 1,000 free and paid tours, VoiceMap offers huge variety
“High-quality self-guided walking tours...Narrated by local experts, they provide insight into corners of the city sometimes overlooked by regular guided tours.”
“We may be biased, but could there be anything more helpful than having a journalist in your pocket when touring a new city? How about a historian, a novelist or just a really passionate local? VoiceMap culls city-specific stories from them all and fits them neatly into walking tours.”
New York Times