This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
- Ideone.com integration
- Syntax highlight
- Simple file manager
- Emailing of codes
Full list of supported languages by online compiler:
Syntax highlight for:
C Cpp Python Java
Console applications can be generated on board, provided the device runs with an ARM processor.
The application includes a basic editor, an inline ARM assembler and a disassembler for the generated executables.
This compiler has first been developed for the PalmOS platform, generating on board true 68 000 native code. The name of this application was PP for « Palm Pascal », to be pronounced « Pépé » with the french accent.
When Palm devices migrated to the ARM processor, a new version of this compiler, generating true ARM native code was developed.
Pépé le compiler is the successor of these two compilers, and the name suggests that it still allows to program Pascal in the palm of the hand.
The project is open source https://github.com/k33g/pp.
The documentation "Pépé le manual" is available in the download section at http://www.ppcompiler.org/?lng=en
- It's ads-free!
- It's lightweight (< 200 kB). The compilation and execution of your code is completed in the cloud.
- Transfer code snippets directly from another app (e.g. a browser) that has a share button. How can it be more convenient and enjoyable if you can test code with one single tap?
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
GFA-programs should run with only a few changes. Also DOS/QBASIC programmers will feel comfortable.
This implementation is one of the fastest basic interpreters for Android. Programs can be compiled into a platform independant bytecode.
You can directly type in commands and formulas, which are beeing evaluated. This way the interpreter works also as a pocket calculator. It supports complex numbers and big integers.
Launcher shortcuts can be placed on the desktop to directly excecute BASIC programs.
Basic programs can be written with any (third party) text editor.
The BASIC programs must be placed into the bas folder (/mnt/sdcard/bas). You can find many more example programs on the X11-Basic homepage: http://x11-basic.sourceforge.net/
X11-Basic will only work on devices with external storage (SD-Card or such). And maybe will not work on Android 4.4. and later.
The WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is needed to write to the file system, The COARSE and FINE LOCATION permissions are needed to get the location with the GPS commands. The INTERNET permission is needed for all of the internet i/o functions to work.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
1. Math recognition: User enter into Smart Calculator and then click the camera button to take photo of one or more than one printed math expressions to recognize. User is able to choose to calculate or plot graph or simply use the recognized text as input. Comparing to Photomath, Scientific Calculator Plus is a bit slower at recognition speed. However, it supports a lot more expressions types than Photomath. And it is able to plot chart of expressions.
Scientific Calculator Plus supports the following expressions: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
2. Back-end math engine: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinte integral of x square).
3. Graph engine: This app is able to plot 2D, plor or 3D chart. In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically identifies the number of variables (2 variables means 2D chart or polar chart, depending on variable name; 3 variables results in 3D chart) in the expressions and draws corresponding graph. Scientfic Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line.
4. Programming: This app is actually a shell of programming language called MFP. This language internally supports string, complex number and matrix and is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in SD card. This programming language also provides a complete set of file operation functions and time / date functions. Theoretically, user can do anything using this programming tool in an Android device.
1. Smart calculator: User can take photo to recognize math (printed only), do any calculation or plot graphs using this tool. An internal calculator assistant can convert units and return constant values. Its input pad is configurable. User can add his/her own function buttons.
2. Command line: A matlab like tool for advanced users. User inputs functions line by line and run. Its key board is also configurable.
3. Integration and plotting graphs: Tools calculate complicated integrals and plot various graphs.
4. Scientific Calculator for JAVA: It is included in Scientific Calculator Plus for Android. User is able to connect the mobile device to any PC or MAC via a USB cable, copy SDcard\AnMath\ folder to his/her own directory and launch the JMathCmd.jar in it. Note that SCP for JAVA is not able to recognize math expressions.
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
- Support multi-file feature.
- Support 1 million characters.
- Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Highlight searching words.
- Supoort font customize. (Proportional / MonoSpace / ttf,otf font )
- Support Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Linebreak mark.
- Count characters/words/lines.
- Customizable Toolbar.
And it's custimizable.
- Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
- Clipboard management.
- Built in file browser with bookmark management.
- Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
- Detect file modification.
- Support physical-keyboard devices.
- Support BlueTooth Keyboard.
- Safe app without any evil permission requests.
- Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc...)
- Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can't save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn't support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Q. I can't find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off "Text File Only" in side menu.
Q. I baught PRO-KEY, but couldn't activate.
A. Try following...
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
- full network access
- view network connections
for mobile ads.
- install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) 2012-2014, Aquamarine Networks.
For a demonstration of the new syntax highlighter, download Deuterium Editor here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.didactic.syntaxhighlighter
DeuterIDE takes its name from the anion of hydrogen-2 isotope deuterium, known as heavy hydrogen. You'll find, however, that there is nothing heavy at all about this fully functional editor. This application was made with one thing in mind – fulfilling the need of a lightweight, easy to use way to write code on the go. Applications just like this start with a flash of inspiration; with the mobile platform provided by DeuterIDE, you’ll be ready.
DeuterIDE - [Li]ght platform, [H]eavy coding.
No account required to compile and run. Ideal for use on tablets or other devices with large displays.
Internet connection required. DeuterIDE only supports console programs, standard libraries, and std. input/output.
Pre-Honeycomb devices will no longer be receiving official support past version 2.0.
- Online source code compiler and run results for over 40 languages
- Develop on this mobile IDE with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, and bracket matching support
- Open text files and use as default text editor
- Facebook and Twitter integration to share code with your friends
- Search and replace, undo and redo, jump to line, auto indent, copy and paste, and other editor functions
- Virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols
- History of compiled submissions
- HTML previewing
- User defined templates
- Option to use your own ideone login
Supported languages :
C99 strict Compiler
Common Lisp Compiler
Visual Basic .NET Compiler
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Author: Jimmy Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimmyChen812
UI designer: Muzzammil Shariff E-mail: email@example.com
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
*** ВНИМАНИЕ! Твиттер, название цитатника и быстрая отписка доступны по лонгтапу по цитате! ***
0. Поддержка картинок (xkcd, bash, что-то еще)
1. Цитаты обновляются через выделенный сервер обновлений, что
а) гораздо быстрее чем парсить HTML на устройстве
б) экономит трафик, сжимая его и не загружая повторно то что уже загружено
в) ВСЕ цитатники обновляются одним запросом, 1-2 секунды - и у вас уже 256 новых цитат!
2. Все цитаты образуют единую ленту, но при желании можно читать любой цитатник отдельно (надо нажать меню->источники)
3. Интеграция с твиттером (ну как без него) + все урлы жмутся через bit.ly, так что в один твит влезет больше полезного текста.
4. Куча настроек, на любой (ну, почти на любой ;) вкус
5. Читалка изначально заряжена 512-ю цитатами, так что даже в глуши без Интернета будет что почитать. (а при желании можно увеличить лимит до 4096 и целый месяц жить в глуши! :)
Не забудьте выбрать интересные вам цитатники в настройках!
Все цитатники: (40шт)
* bash.org.ru комикс
* inwebwetrust комикс
* жж ellustrator
* жж pirozhki-ru
* жж poroshki
* жж ru-comicstrip