Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
Easily search through our library of virtually every comic book ever published. Check out new releases, create a wish list, and get the latest reviews on comic books both new and old. Scroll through cover art, zoom and create wall paper from comic book covers. Review current selling trends and prices from more than 150 comic shops.
ComicCollectorLive.com is fast becoming the one stop shop for thousands of collectors and fans. Now, experience everything comics with this exciting and easy to use comic collecting companion!
The Best Comic Book Library In Any Universe - Research virtually every comic book in existence. Includes full covers, biographical information, and more. Get competitive market pricing from hundreds of comic shops and private collectors nation wide.
Browse Covers – Having a hard time keeping up with all the variant covers? Easily thumb through every cover and variant from golden age to modern. Easily set your favorite cover as your wall paper.
New Releases - What just came out today? This week? Last week? Next week? It's all here right at your fingertips. New and upcoming issues are added every day!
Reviews - What are they saying about that new series? Do people like it? Now, instantly you can know.
Wish List Management - Add items to your wish list. Review your wish list right in the palm of your hand.
Enhance Your LCS Experience
This app will change your trip to your Local Comic Shop forever.
Question: "Is that book on the wall a 1:10 or a 1:25 variant?"
Question: "Did Deadpool #900 come out this week or last...?"
Question: "Excuse me, sir...I'm looking for (holds up Android with an image of Transformers Devastation #2 Sketch Cover) THIS book?"
Question: "Do I need this zombie cover or this zombie cover? I think I better check my wish list, eh?"
Question: "I heard that issue of Batman wasn't all that. Wonder what reviewers say about that book on CCL?"
Don't be without this app when you go to the shop. It is like having a comic book encyclopedia right in the palm of your hand.
Integrates Seamlessly With Your Existing Comic Collector Live Account. If you are not already a ComicCollectorLive.com member… you should be. The CCL Android app will integrate with your existing account using your same login and password. When you update your wish list on Android it will update your web account and your desktop software as well. The Android app is designed to enhance your existing CCL paid membership.
An Active ComicCollectorLive.com Account
Auto-download cover art, creators, characters, etc.. Just enter series titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add comics to your database
Just enter series titles or scan comic barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Comics will automatically download full issue details, including creator and character lists, sollicitation texts / plot descriptions and cover images.
* Catalog your comic collection & wish list
Track the issues you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed issue information like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, Publication Date, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse your comic database as an issue list or a cover "wall". View full issue information in the details panel. Group issues in Series or Publisher folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. desktop, phone and tablet) through the CLZ Cloud.
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one. Synchronize your collections, favorites and statistics with the heroic account, and never lose your data again!
Astonishing Comic Reader is able to generate awesome wallpapers if you're using Muzei app, and have a Cast support, so you can read your comics everywhere, on any screen! Discover Snapshots, an amazing way to store and share all moments parts you love in your comics. And thanks to our synchronization system, you can get your comics from your Cloud storage provider!
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And it's ad free!
Join our community on G+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113176077772826564350
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/. Other images are from golden age comics in public domain
The Lite edition allows you to track up to 3 series. You can upgrade to the unlimited version in-app, or purchase the unlimited version directly.
Madefire delivers the most innovative mobile and tablet app with its rich catalogue of new digital comics and Motion Books -- the flagship reading experience with added interactivity, sound and motion.
Weekly specials include free comics every Friday and featured day-and-date releases for new comics every Wednesday.
“Groundbreaking” – USA Today
“You should check this out” - TIME
“The next big thing in digital comics” – Wired
“Unlike some other reading apps, using Madefire was intuitive” – TechCrunch
• Experience your favorite superheroes Batman, Superman and the entire DC Universe, Hellboy, Star Trek, My Little Pony and Transformers like never before. With top publishers like DC Comics, IDW, Dark Horse, Oni Press, Liquid, Valiant and Top Cow adding to the Print and Motion Book library, your favorite classics as well as new day-and-date releases are available now and updated weekly.
• Browse hundreds of new print comic titles from top-tier publishers in our new Print Books storefront where we feature famous comics released same-day... all available for direct In-App Purchases.
• Choose your own destiny in our exclusive release with DC Comics, Batman Arkham Origins. The first-of-its kind Motion Book is a prequel to the Batman Arkham Origins video game where multiple story paths unfold multiple outcomes as you choose Batman’s course of action.
• All new characters and stories are available exclusively on Madefire with the download of the free app. What have been coined “myths of the 21st century”, these featured original titles from Madefire have been forged by comic book legends – including Dave Gibbons, Bill Sienkiewicz, Mike Carey and Liam Sharp.
• Immerse yourself in new worlds, 360 panoramic views, music, sound effects and motion transport you deep into stories. You control the pace at which the narrative lays out on-screen.
• Web-Partner deviantArt is the world’s largest creative community and also home of the exclusive Motion Books category featuring the premium reading experience on the web.
• Madefire and its catalogue of Print Comics and Motion Books currently feature a wide selection of FREE comics, popular day and date releases, horror comics, kids comics and many more with the catalogue growing by the week. Regardless what you are in to - there is something for you!
Download the free app and find out why it’s not just reading – it’s the future of digital storytelling on Madefire.
We welcome your input and suggestions on how we can improve Accessibility and overall support in Madefire. Email us as email@example.com and we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Short feature list:
• Huge online collection of comics
• Advanced zoom modes
• Color adjustments
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Tap to go to next/previous pages
• Preview of comic pages
• Favorites list
• Search comics in a local database
• Download comic from Google Drive, Dropbox and by provided link
• Switch between single and double page display
• Lock device current orientation
• CBZ, CBT, CBR, CB7, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, CBW
Comic Books Collector VE will help you on creating and managing your comics collection. You can search and add all the titles you have and indicate which ones are print or digital, which ones you have read, or which ones you have on a wish list.
Besides you can share your collection with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, and enjoy the HQ cover that are downloaded to your Android.
Also you can export your collection to a CSV (Excel) file to view it on your computer or send it on email to a friend.
Back up your collection to the SD card in case you need to restore your phone or change to a new device!
Filter and group individual issues from different titles, ideal for cross over events.
Note: If you're migrating from the free version of the app, use the back up option to back up your library and then use the restore option to copy your library to this Variant Edition.
NOTE: Please if you have problems or questions send me an email, I can't respond to comments left on the rating section. If you're having issues adding or searching titles, please add a personal API key.
Publishing more than 80 comic format titles monthly and over 1,000 comic books and graphic novels annually, DC also presents different flavors of graphic storytelling through its diverse imprints.
With the official DC COMICS app, you can download and enjoy great comic books from our current weekly offerings plus our vast, legendary classics library. Powered by ComiXology, this app enables you to take advantage of the unique Guided View reading experience or enjoy the pristine, classic full page view. What's more, you'll be able to conveniently manage and read your entire collection anytime, whether you're at your desk computer, laptop or on the move. Experience the amazing world of DC Comics wherever you are!
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Scale filters: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos4
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
Got a minute to kill at the bus stop, the bathroom (don’t worry, we won’t tell), or on your lunch break? Sounds like you need a mobile comic snack! Enjoy a quick laugh or get lost in a captivating story created by one of the thousands of artists on Tapastic.
* Read the Daily Snack to enjoy comics handpicked by our editors each day.
* Join the community and interact with creators when you like, comment, or share comics.
* Discover new, popular, and trending series, or explore our ever-growing collections. There’s something for everyone!
* Use the + button to subscribe to comics, then be the first to read updates as soon as they’re released.
* Support your favorite creators to earn rewards.
Download Tapastic and get started today—it’s FREE!
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Tapastic is the “YouTube of Comics”
“Tapastic is unique in its approach and its treatment of the medium.”
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES
“...Tapastic is worthy of notice. It aims to be the central location, sort of a YouTube of webcomics”
THE NEXT WEB
“[Tapastic is] a destination where readers can find serialized webcomics”
GET IN TOUCH
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tapastic
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tapastic
Snap us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tapastic
If you like The Oatmeal, SMBC, xkcd, or Cyanide and Happiness, you’re going to love the comics on Tapastic! Series such as The Awkward Yeti, The GaMERCaT, HJ Story, Sarah’s Scribbles, Fisheye Placebo, Fail by Error, Randomphilia, PHD Comics, Cheer Up Emo Kid, Lunarbaboon, Owl Turd Comix, Up and Out, Channelate, Safely Endangered, and thousands more are all here to read! If you’re into manga and webtoons, there’s an extensive collection of series for you to explore. Some of these include JuJu’s Diary, Treehouse, Jack The American Ghost, Stray Dog, Like a Wolf, Season of Su, and Subway Line 1. From quick gag comics to beautiful long form dramas, there’s something for everyone!
Creators work hard to make awesome comics for you to enjoy, and Tapastic lets you directly support their passion. For less than a cup of coffee each month, you can help a creator make the comics you love! In exchange for continued support, you’ll earn rewards like access to bonus content or other thank-you gifts from the creator.
Are you a comic creator interested in uploading comics on Tapastic?
Check out the benefits of publishing with us at http://tapastic.com/creators, then start uploading for free on our website!
Tapastic is made with love in San Francisco and Seoul by an awesome team of comic fans: http://tapastic.com/team
All of our comics are uploaded by their original creators.
Content Policies: http://tapastic.com/policies/content
Terms of Service: http://tapastic.com/tos
Please note that Tapastic is only available in English at this time.
- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your SMB Shares, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at email@example.com for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels