•ER Wait Time – current average wait time for Doctors Medical Center of Modesto’s emergency room
•ER Sign-up – allows you to reserve your time for an emergency room visit
•Maternity – provides a rich and varied set of features to track your maternity progress
•Baby’s First Year – helps track and keep up with needs of your growing baby
-Breast Feeding Guide
-Diaper Bag Checklist
•Health Library – loaded with information on diseases, tests, procedures, drugs, wellness, nutrition, etc.
•Guide Me – turn by turn guidance from your current location
•Call Us – main hospital number, plus specific numbers for major departments – all touch-to-call!
•Find A Physician – search for a physician based on specialty, distance, insurance accepted, age, gender, etc.
•First Aid – practical advice for situations such as infant choking, poison, animal bites, bleeding, burns, etc.
•Emergency Contacts – enter and save your emergency contacts
•Physician Contacts - – enter and save your physician contacts
•Medicines – enter and save your prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines
•Insurance Numbers – enter and save your insurance numbers as a handy reference!
Powered by WorldLink
Aveti acum acces imediat la lista medicamentelor ce alcatuiesc tratamentul curent.
Puteti vizualiza medicatia din ziua curenta si veti putea confirma administrarea acestora.
Este important sa confirmati administrarea medicatiei la orele indicate pentru a respecta planul de tratament. Pentru a asigura acest lucru, veti primi notifcari orare atunci cand trebuie sa va administrati medicatia. Nu uitati sa permiteti aplicatiei sa va trimita mesaje PUSH.
Pentru tratamente, va rugam sa luati legatura cu medicul ce va are sub observatii. Nu puteti introduce direct medicamente in tratament. Medicul este responsabil pentru tratamentul existent.
In cazul simptomelor acute, va sugeram sa contactati imediat medicul apasand butonul rosu.
Daca sunteti intr-un loc necunoscut, puteti sa folositi optiunea de localizare pentru a semnala medicului locatia dvs. curenta.
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org