How to Tying a Tie, is an application that is useful for every guy. With clear instructions and application shown in the graphics, you smoothly and elegantly tie a tie. Tying a Tie will never be a problem anymore, and never will not surprise you.
Well-tied tie is a symbol of elegant and handsome guy. Therefore, if you want to appeal to girls to impress women or be noticed in the company - be sure to elegantly tied tie!
If at important meeting or event you want to look attractive and be really sexy, you absolutely need a well-tied tie :)
There are many ways to tie a tie. Our app includes the most popular knots: the Half-Windsor, the Windsor, the Pratt knot and the Four-in-Hand knot. The clear visual instructions will guide you step by step in how to tie every kind of knot:
The Windsor not is a British type of knot, used for special occasions. It’s name originated from Prince Windsor, who made is popular.
The Half-Windsor knot is similar to the Windsor knot, but is lighter and easier to make. It’s an elegant knot with a triangular shape.
The Pratt knot is also known as the Shelby knot, the Reversed Half-Windsor knot, the American knot, or the Classical American knot. This knot, popular in the United States, fits perfectly the American lifestyle, and is easier to tie than the Windsor knot.
The Four-in-Hand known, also known as the Simple knot or the “number four knot”, is pretty easy to tie and matches almost any collar style.
We encourage you to install this app. You never know when you might need to know how to tie a tie!
Before you add your comment/rate the app please read the advice below (click more and scroll down).
We are planning to develop our application by increasing its functionality and adding new futures. If you have new ideas please send them to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or write about it in the comments. We will develop the app accordingly so that it serves you well.
Report a bug
In case the app doesn't work correctly, before you give us low rating, please fill in a short survey at http://examobile.com/howtotieatie/ and report the bug.
We would like to wish you a pleasant time using the app and also invite you to visit our website www.examobile.com and our Facebook Fun Page http://www.facebook.com/ExaMobile
Attention! In order to make the app work even smoother we advise you to upgrade your Android operating system to the latest version available for your smartphone. This action in most of the cases solves all the problems/issues (this information comes from the app users).
1. Property Search - Search for any property in Singapore, be it private or HDB, and have all the information for your research needs at your fingertips.
2. Location Scan - Show all property prices, rents and amenities near a location of your choice or your current location.
3. *Street View - Travel along any street in Singapore and explore properties as you scroll! First of its kind!
4. *Tower View - Finding it hard to digest property prices? See it more intuitively in a grid, the same way physical units are arranged! Another first of its kind!
5. Offline Mode - Data viewed once can be viewed again and again without an Internet connection!
1. *Private residential, commercial and industrial property transactions since 1995
2. *HDB flat transactions since 2005
3. Rental contracts for private properties and HDB flats
4. Historical profitability
5. Buyer profile
6. Nearby projects comparing prices and rents
7. Nearby land sales and new launches
With this App, you will instantly be a property expert!
*Note: Some features require a paid subscription with us.
This application can calculate the areas or track by tapping the points on the map.
For calculate an area with GPS you have to turn on GPS device.
This application is useful for calculating areas, perimeters, and distances between GPS points.
To calculate an area first of all must wait for the GPS signal, it is also necessary to constantly monitor
The accuracy of the device that is constantly shown on the screen.
To start the calculation an area or a distance between a number of points need to press the "start" button.
Then walk the perimeter of the area or take the path to be measured and stop at every corner, waiting
a good precision signal, press the select button.
When you have selected all the points you want to press the "Stop" button. The display area will appear under the area in square meters.
Please note that the lower is the accuracy of the device the more accurate the calculation.
The accuracy of GPS depends on the internal hardware of the smartphone.
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
Support .doc and .jpg format to convert .PDF formant.
It is very easy to install and user friendly.
This application support above Android 2.3 version
Please type "...Filename.pdf...", before click on the CONVERT to PDF Button
User can open Converted PDF file directly from Application.
Email facility to send PDF.
----> Request Note: We request all our Application users who had not upgrade DOC to PDF converter to Version 10.0, Please Grade it to Version 10.0 there many bugs in below versions. <----
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
DKK - Danish Krone
EUR - Euro
GBP - British Pound
HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
HUF - Hungarian Forint
INR - Indian Rupee
JPY - Japanese Yen
MXN - Mexican Peso
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
NOK - Norwegian Krone
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
PHP - Philippine Peso
RUB - Russian Ruble
SEK - Swedish Krona
SGD - Singapore Dollar
THB - Thai Baht
TRY - Turkish Lira
USD - US Dollar
ZAR - South African Rand
Think you can improve the app?
Fork us on Github!
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Features included in the free app (no subscription required):
• Select predefined rooms shapes to quickly capture the floor plan
• Select the flooring products to be installed, including carpet, vinyl and ceramic tile
• Calculate sales tax, margin and discounts in your estimate or bid
• Creates a bid based on simple estimate of room square footage
• No network connection required
Additional features available in the paid Professional Subscription (in-app purchase):
• Draw rooms of any shape in your floor plan using either your device or with DISTO via Bluetooth
• Include add-on flooring products like carpet pad, ceramic tile underlayment, and labor
• Build a catalog of carpet, tile, and other flooring products shared by all your projects
• Backup floor plans in the cloud and access them on all of your devices or via your web browser
• Calculate competitive bid based on efficient and precise carpet estimates with real roll allocation
• View cuts arranged on the carpet roll for minimum waste
• See carpet seam locations within rooms
• Control number of t-seams, lay direction and pattern repeat on carpet
• Accurately calculate ceramic tile estimates with waste reuse for a competitive bid
• Send professional proposal of your bid to your customer via email, including the floor plan
• Capture signature and collect payment from customer
• Support for both U.S. and Metric unit of measurements
Features available to customers with StoreLink for RFMS:
• Interact in real-time with your RFMS business system right from your handheld device while in the customer's home. (Note: this feature is specifically for users of the RFMS business system and requires additional software and configuration. Contact your RFMS sales representative for more information.)
28 consists of 4 players with 2 players facing each other forming a team. 32 cards from a standard 56 card deck is used to play. There are eight cards in each of the usual "French" suits: hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades. The aim is to win tricks with valuable cards. Jack and Nine being the highest value cards at 3 and 2 points respectively followed by aces and tens at 1 point and K, Q, 8 & 7 with 0 points.
The application helps you to list out the terms amount and the interest rates of your EMI.Now go easy and flexible in all your calculations.
Attractive coloured user interface and easy and more functionalities.
.Tracking expenses and incomes by weekly, monthly and yearly as well as by categories
.Backup and restore income and expense
.Budget by day, week, month and year
.Free and no In-App purchase needed