More information on ANT and ANT+ technology is available on the ANT Radio Service download page: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket and on our website: http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
ANT+ enabled applications typically also require downloading the ANT+ Plugins http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus.
-Not compatible with "USB1" ANT sticks (sorry, we know a lot of you would like this but the USB1 uses a different USB controller which is not compatible with our newer versions)
-Connection of ANT USB sticks requires your phone to have USB Host support, if the Play Store allows you to install this ANT USB Service on your phone, your phone should support USB Host, and all that is required is a USB OTG cable and an ANT USB Stick. For detailed requirements please visit http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/.
-Some devices (eg Motorola XOOM, Gateway TP-A60/Acer Iconia A500) will suspend the USB when the screen turns off, which will kill any ANT connections. This is a hardware limitation and a workaround must be added by individual apps.
-Applications using very old versions of our interfaces may only work with built-in ANT support and not support ANT devices attached via this USB Service. In this case your only option is to encourage the developers of that application to update their app to use a more recent version. (If your application is not detecting the USB stick, please test if one of our sample apps can detect it, for example you can install and test the ANT+ Plugins and the ANT+ Plugin Sampler. If you can connect to the stick with some apps, but not others, it probably indicates that the problem apps are using the very old legacy interfaces.)
More from developer
Control the V1 and V2 AR.Drones and record video.
ARDrone Flight Pro includes all the ARDrone Flight Platinum Features: V2 Drone support, Flight Animations and Autonoumous Mode.
Use this app if you require all the Platinum Features without using the ARDrone Flight Platinum Features in-app payments, with extra Pro enhancements.
Pro enhancements include 3D orientation model; HUD attitude; new icons to maximise video area; hide all icons to fly by HUD; colour and saturation control for all UI.
See ARDrone Flight Pro discussion on ARDrone-Flyers.com forums.
V2 AR.Drones require a powerful Android CPU - Galaxy S is a minimum requirement when using local video recording recording with overlays.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software also uses the unmodified JAR of Apache Commons Net licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
* Flight animations allow a sequence of flight animations to be built up and then played back when the Drone is flying. This includes V2 only flips.
* Uses you device GPS with Mapsforge maps to fly the Drone under autonomous control.
Uses offline mapping from Mapsforge.
N.B. Autonomous mode is why the Location permission is used.
* Video recording to a file and/or USB recording on V2 Drones.
* Local video recording with optional overlay of drone flight information. When used without overlay this is in HD for V2 drones.
* Fully configurable UI.
* Control via tilt, on-screen joysticks or USB gamepads.
* Individual icon, text and joystick scaling.
* Separate joystick deadzones and sensitivities.
* Colour and saturation sliders to change on-screen UI colour and intensities of all UI.
* Hide all on-screen UI at the touch of a button to fly by drone video using the HUD.
* Fly by tilt, on-screen joysticks or USB gamepads.
* Use normal, absolute or combined yaw flight modes.
* Create multiple profiles for uses like indoor and outdoor settings; day or dusk UI; HUD on/off etc.
* Profiles can be switched quickly from a UI icon.
* Gamepad mapping allows the mapping of USB gamepad buttons and joysticks.
Update Drone firmware:
* Both the official Parrot download site and latest unofficial firmware downloads.
Also see FAQ: http://www.meavydev.co.uk/ARDrone.html#FAQ
Icons by 3nslav3.
Dutch translation by 3nslav3.
Russian tanslation by sadko2000.
German translation by Robin Kluth / Marcus Rathkamp.
Any problems, please email, as posting a comment on the Market can't be replied to.
It uses Bluetooth to pass combat information to another Android device running the ARDrone Combat add-on.
With ARDrone Combat installed, configure the enemy detection colours, mode and difficulty level in ARDrone Flight.
Make sure one Drone has the Alternative Drone frequency option selected, to avoid interference when flying inside.
When a successful Bluetooth connection is made to your opponent, then ARDrone Flight will show the combat mode, with aiming circle and missile and chaff buttons.
Toggle mode cyclic control is probably the best flight mode to use.
When in combat, you have a shield level and the number of successful kills shown.
An on-screen targeting box will show if the opponent is detected which is crossed out when not in the aiming circle.
The aiming circle turns red when you can fire. Keep the oppponent in the circle while the missile is in flight and you should get a strike.
There are LED animations for missile launch, hits and chaff.
The Drone will perform a flight animation when hit or destroyed.
Make sure sound and haptic feedback is on to get warnings of missile lock, launch (press that chaff button and start weaving!) and of course hits.
Have fun with your Drone combat!
Use Email if you have any problems or feature requests.
See the FAQ:
* Supports multiple trackers, each with a recorded track history.
* GPS location and cell locations are displayed on a Google Map view.
* Geo Fence, Movement, Speed and Shock Sensor alerts.
* Ability to customise the SMS messages for different tracker types.
* Built in Back2You App Tracker enables you to locate your Android phone running this app via SMS "fix'password'" or from the Back2You Android web locate website. You can also turn the ringer on/off to help locate your phone.
The list of apps being monitored is configurable; defaulting to GMail, Messaging, Phone and GTalk.
Notifications occur at a set interval for a duration of time; can be on a schedule; can be stopped if the device battery is too low or the device is in a bag.
New: Pebble smartwatch notification support is included, so you can turn off all other notifications and just use a Pebble.
N.B. You will see a warning from the Accessibility system.
This warning is generic, as it cannot tell what a service monitors, but MyNotify only monitors Notifications.
Using the App simplifies tasks such as arming/disarming your protected assets or vehicles against unauthorised movement or creating a ‘Geofenced’ area that if crossed gives you an alert and position of the tracker. Over-speed alerts and other useful functions are supported too.
Tracking units and further information at www.back2me.com