Doesnt work s7 edge Doesnt work with my s7 edge when connected to sky controller, continually drops out and if it does manage to stay connected it wont give a video feed
If you're trying to fly your drone in the Adirondacks with no cell service, the app is useless... As it wants to phone home everytime you open it to 'confirm license information' and won't open.
Most of the app works. Cannot use app to update unofficial firmware. When trying to do so the progress bar never moves.
Works mostly Everything seems to work so far except the gyro control for the camera. But seeing as how vr support is why I got the app in the first place, it's a major flaw.
Just purchased the app hoping to use with my Ardrone 2 and stock Nexus 5 running Marshmallow. Sorry Dev but the app crashes as soon as I try and launch it. I'm highly disappointed but I hope to see a fix in the future. For now I took the refund.
No video Sadly does not show video for me. Galaxy S7 edge. Full refund received thank you.
N.B. If you need help, use the "Send email" or join the Google+ group on the "Visit web page" Play Store links.
* Bug fixes
* Added Bebop 2 720P streaming
* Improved video rendering speed
* Added SkyController support
* Added GearVR support via the GearVR ARDFPro helper app (join Google+ group for more into).
* Add option to control VR UI auto hiding
* New Bebop SDK with Bebop2 support
* Added DronePro CoPilot VR head tracking control of Bebop gimbal.