M-Goals is the first Android app to capture how many minutes you meditate OVER your daily goal. As you continue to surpass your daily goal, you'll know it's time to increase your goal.
We are all creatures of habit, to make good habits we must set goals and practice everyday. To stay motivated we need a challenge and to be supported, M-Goals supports you by giving you that challenge everyday.
M-Goals is a lightweight app that quickly shows you how many minutes you have meditated “today”, what your current daily “goal” is and how many minutes you have “left” to meet your goal. Below the easy to view daily tracker is your meditating history grouped by day. Each day shows, by percentage, if you reached or exceeded your daily goal. Click on the line to open a detailed list of how many minutes, the date and the time that you meditated.
M-Goal also tracks how many days you have met your goal in a row. This helps keep you motivated to not miss a day. If you miss your daily goal, then this counter starts over.
* Log each time you meditate and add it to your daily goal.
* After you reach your daily goal, the app keeps on logging time and you see by percentage how much you have your surpassed your goal.
* Easy to see how much more time you need today to meet your goal
* Interval Timer - Set a interval timer to ring every 2 minutes or every 5 minutes or for whatever reminder you want. Also you can adjust the sound volume of the bell.
*Adjust the background display light level when the timer is running. This will cut down on having a bright screen while mediating.
* Notes - If you turn the notes feature on it will prompt you to enter a quick note about you meditation.
* Music - The music feature lets you add background music or you can upload a guided meditation. Turn on the music and choose from have it loop (for background) or not. You can have up to three different audio files uploaded at a time.
* Reminder - set a meditation reminder for anytime during the day.
Come to our web page for more info www.meditationgoals.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org