I just started to use it. There are many functions related to keep track of spending habits and add attributes to follow up on. Budgeting also can be done for each of the 100 categories allowing to check whether spending is kept within chosen limits. With the unlimited accounts all the sources where money is kept can be tracked. These also allow to track in any currency. Further, the analyst help giving a picture of the accounts broken down in various ways. Possibility to transfer all to a PC and work on the budget from there also exists. Another great functionality to share all information with your spouse and have a common budget a great addition that I think is one of the best features in this app. Finally, I have had problems setting up this sharing, but managed with the help of the excellent support to make it work. Thank you for a great app... :-)
The easiest and best App to use with minimal tutorial. Everything is right at my finger tip. Keep up the good work.
Easy to use. I like I can add custom sellers .I only use to track my cash expenses Wish I could email them
Facil de usar. Útil para llevar un control de los gastos en efectivo
Very useful. Lots of features
Not able to get backup
- Support for multiple clouds (and not just Dropbox), including Google Drive, Microsoft one drive, box and Egnyte.
- Support for working in groups (for example several members of family) on the same data.
- Support for channels - you can distribute the data or part of it to other devices.
- Support for exact time of each Action + time zone.
- Support for local dates like Islamic date, Persian date, Jewish date etc.
Manage your personal finances and easily track your money, expenses, budget.
Free budget planner & expense manager app - envelopes of money to track expenses
SMS Banking - manage expense and income using SMS from your bank or credit card
Accounting widget - the balance from HandWallet Expense Manager on home screen
Expense Tracker Recorder - track and record expenses & income in your voice