Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio.
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Enjoy unlimited access to magazines, catalogs and more from wherever you are, whenever you like, at no cost. Stack collections of your favorite magazines and share them across social networks. Issuu’s smart content recommendation engine learns as you read and delivers a personalized and continuous stream of new, relevant and interesting magazines for you to browse.
Issuu Clip is an interactive product that allows readers to easily clip and share any part of any Issuu publication with other readers across the social landscape. With a simple touch, readers can select and easily share content they love to any or all of their social networks. Tap blue outlines to interact with clips from the publisher. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner to see clips from your fellow readers.
Keep up with the latest fashion trends from NYT Style or V Magazine. Try out new and interesting dishes from Sauce or Everyday Food. Stay current with your favorite teams and athletes with FIFA Weekly or Red Bulletin. Plan your next project with inspiration from American Craft or Emma.
- Explore over 15 million publications for free, on topics ranging from family, fashion, design, sports, photography, weddings, technology, and style to science, medicine, food, travel and more
- Stay connected with stories from around the world with global and local longform journalism
- Research across thousands of educational publications from academic papers to primary textbooks
- Discover amazing magazines and catalogs, hand-picked by our editorial staff on everything from photography to travel, from fashion to food
- Browse through the more than 20,000 new publications that are added daily in 30 languages from around the globe
- Personalize your feed and follow select publishers and brands
- Stack collections of your favorite magazines and create a seamless reading experience across all your devices
- Share your favorite magazines on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media sites
- Find catalogs from top names in fashion, and discover new styles in lookbooks from the likes of Armani, Harrods, Etsy, and countless others
- Issuu will request certain permissions; find out why here: http://help.issuu.com/forums/22960378-Issuu-on-Android
Stay up to speed on Issuu
Visit our website http://www.issuu.com and follow us:
Find RV sites, tent sites and cabin/lodging rentals
State and regional maps of California
Individual park locator maps
Amenity comparison grids
Calendar of events for each region
Privately owned and operated RV parks & campgrounds
Detailed park descriptions and driving directions
State and County parks
City and alphabetical index
Links to helpful camping resources
Information about California's regions and highlights
Indispensable tools in reducing vacancies and improving rental income.
Seven Reasons You Should Be Screening Applicants With NTN
1. Consistent, documented leasing decisions
Ensures compliance with Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Laws.
2. Expanded tenant pool
NTN DecisionPoint reports allow qualified acceptance of additional applicants.
3. Reduction in vacancies
Selection of the best available tenants translates to resident stability.
4. Rental income assurance
With NTN partner, CoSignMyLease, rental income is guaranteed.
5. NTN SecureLease
On-line application, payment of fee, NTN screening and delivery of completed lease—in a
minute! Save time and eliminate redundant data entry.
6. Local offices with knowledgeable staff
NTN local expertise enhances our ability to provide superior customer service.
7. Conclusively meet professional management responsibilities
NTN reports and services ensure expected return on investment and preservation of the investor’s rental asset.
NTN redefines what to expect from a resident screening service. Whatever your level of inquiry or management responsibility, NTN delivers solutions that meet your specific requirements. NTN’s fully customizable NTN DecisionPoint and NTN SecureLease are industry firsts. NTN products and services are redefining how you work, helping you work smarter.
NTN DecisionPoint permits use of your rental acceptance criteria to make the best rental decisions for your investments. Based on a full credit and tenant history analysis, a rental score and recommendation are provided. The NTN Tenant Performance Profile – the applicant’s full rental history and a terrorist (OFAC) search accompanies NTN DecisionPoint. This comprehensive analysis and package of reports is available to view and print in 15 seconds.
NTN SecureLease with its integrated online multi-part application and application fee charging will take you from vacancy to rent-up in minutes.
A national criminal check completes the most comprehensive resident screening available today.
comprehensive golf publication in the desert for the past decade. We
are committed to producing the highest quality standards of
publishing in the state. We continue to provide our readers one of
the most informative, innovative and perspective publications to
broaden the readers knowledge of the desert region and the game of golf.
The advertising and editorial in Desert Golf Magazine is second to
none and includes feature articles on tournaments, player profiles,
golf club announcements, luxury automobiles, food & wine, fashion,
jewelry and so much more. This magazine showcases the game of golf,
the beautiful places to play and the lifestyles of the people who
play the game.