Are you looking for a doctor in India? Now you can do so easily and quickly with the “Find a Doctor” app from Medindia.net – India’s leading health website.
The Find-a-Doctor app lets you to quickly search Medindia’s comprehensive directory of over 200,000 doctors in India by city, specialty or doctor name. Once you have found a doctor you can view details about their profile, qualifications, locations, clinic or office address, phone number and appointment hours (when available). You can also view their address on a map, get directions and navigate to it using your phone.
If the doctor has signed for Medindia’s Appointment Manager service, you can also request and book appointments right from the app. All doctors can take advantage of this service by registering for free on Medindia.net.
Find-a-Doctor App Features:
- Search for doctors by city, medical specialty or by doctor name
- Quickly find top doctors from a directory of over 200,000 across India.
- View details of the doctor’s profile and qualifications.
- View practice location information and clinic or hospital address
- View phone numbers and email address (where available)
- Navigate using the integrated Google Map and directions.
Online Appointment Booking Features (where available only for doctors who have opted in for this feature):
- Office/Clinic locations with dates/times and available appointment slots.
- Request and Book appointments online instantly via the app.
- Dashboard to manage and keep track of all your appointments
- Option to book and cancel appointments
- Free SMS alerts and email confirmations of all appointments
- Route map to get directions and navigate to the selected doctor
- Manage appointments from anywhere – from the web or the mobile app
- Fully integrated with Medindia’s My Health Page on the website.
You can look for doctors specialized in:
Complementary / Alternative Medicine
Critical Care Medicine
Forensic Medicine and Jurisprudence
Infertility and Reproductive Health
Medical Claims Processing
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Palliative Care or Rehabilitation
Pharmacology/Drugs & Therapeutics
Public Health/Community Medicine