It contains directory of about 2,5k most common used medical terms: abbreviations, acronyms and symbols extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Glossary is searchable through powerfull voice enabled search engine with word prediction and smart option that let you narrow search result to abbreviations only.
Full support for system search engine - you can search in our app directly from homescreen Google search widget.
App will help you to understand mystery looking abbreviations from medical records, prescriptions or expert advices.
Most of terms have solid explanation on Wikipedia - app will let you study them on your wish. If your search didn't return any match in internal database app can use best external source which have defined - mainly online databases from World Health Organization.
This app is for everyone, not only medical staff and students, because we all need sometimes medical help and want to find out more. This is totally free app so give it a try and install it today.
For your convenience app is localized for English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish and Italian. Additional languages coming soon.
Curious why app want access to phone call status ? It's used by advertising engine. Now You can block advertising and get rid of banners saving more screen space for an app and getting some pace of mind about curious app permissions.
This app is available on another platforms - check out our webpage: m.ipix.eu for more info. You can find there more not only medical related apps.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
대한민국 NO.1 건강의료포털 코메디닷컴이 만든 이 어플은 2,000개에 달하는 방대한 양의 질병, 인체, 의학 용어를 담고 있습니다. 표제어 가운데 80%는 질병에 관한 궁금증을 풀 수 있는 용어입니다. 특히 국민 상당수가 앓고 있는 당뇨병과 각종 암(癌) 등 대표적인 100대 질병에 대한 지식을 재미있고 유익하도록 가다듬었습니다. 상대적으로 희귀한 각종 질병도 친절하고 정확하게 해설하고 있습니다.
코메디닷컴의 제작진은 하루 단 한 명의 소중한 생명이라도 건지고, 대다수 국민이 건강 100세를 추구하는 데 도움을 드리고자 심혈을 쏟았습니다. 고령화 시대에는 많은 사람들이 스스로 질병을 예방하고 관리해야 합니다. ‘의학백과사전’은 우리의 삶을 위협하는 숱한 질병을 예방함은 물론, 진료 전후 머릿속에 맴도는 궁금증들을 속 시원히 풀 수 있도록 여러분 곁으로 바짝 다가갑니다.
‘의학백과사전’의 최종 목표는 콘텐츠를 끊임없이 개선해 어린이들도 각종 질병을 쉽게 이해하고, 학교에서 내주는 과제를 푸는 데도 편리하게 활용할 수 있는 ‘내 손안의 전문 백과사전’을 만드는 것입니다. 여러분의 애정 어린 관심과 조언, 질책을 달게 받아들여 손색없는 웹2.0 의학백과사전을 만들어나가겠습니다. 이 어플이 지금보다도 더욱 쉽고 신선한 맞춤형 콘텐츠 DB로 매일 거듭날 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
KeyWord - 건강뉴스,Kormedi,Koreamedicare,healthNews,다이어트,health,뉴스,건강,헬스,질병,의사,약,수술,체중,감량,스트레스,성형,의학,병,담배,운동,뇌,심장,살,지방,코메디닷컴,news,health,의학사전,
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
To keep it short, keep your medicines in your pocket. :)
• You can bookmark any chapter
• Settings - You can change page background color, Font color and Font size
• You can share this apps with your friends
Upcoming version we'll add mores Herbal in this Herbal Plant Medicine Bangla Apps.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Удобный формат, не нужен интернет, моментальный поиск. Словарь содержит определения к более чем 40 000 медицинским терминам.
Справочник медицинских терминов будет полезен как студентам медицинских вузов так и всем интересующимся медициной.
Удобный, быстрый поиск, в том числе и поиск голосом, "Избранное", "Поделиться" - и это все в современном дизайне и всегда под рукой.
Основные преимущества программы:
- более 40-ка тысяч медицинских терминов;
- подробное описание;
- удобный поиск;
- поддержка переноса данных на SD-карту.
Этот справочник будет хорошей заменой большой медицинской энциклопедии.
Ahora disponible en español.
· Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross