It contains directory of about 2,5k most common used medical terms: abbreviations, acronyms and symbols extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Glossary is searchable through powerfull voice enabled search engine with word prediction and smart option that let you narrow search result to abbreviations only.
Full support for system search engine - you can search in our app directly from homescreen Google search widget.
App will help you to understand mystery looking abbreviations from medical records, prescriptions or expert advices.
Most of terms have solid explanation on Wikipedia - app will let you study them on your wish. If your search didn't return any match in internal database app can use best external source which have defined - mainly online databases from World Health Organization.
This app is for everyone, not only medical staff and students, because we all need sometimes medical help and want to find out more. This is totally free app so give it a try and install it today.
For your convenience app is localized for English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish and Italian. Additional languages coming soon.
Curious why app want access to phone call status ? It's used by advertising engine. Now You can block advertising and get rid of banners saving more screen space for an app and getting some pace of mind about curious app permissions.
This app is available on another platforms - check out our webpage: m.ipix.eu for more info. You can find there more not only medical related apps.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
대한민국 NO.1 건강의료포털 코메디닷컴이 만든 이 어플은 2,000개에 달하는 방대한 양의 질병, 인체, 의학 용어를 담고 있습니다. 표제어 가운데 80%는 질병에 관한 궁금증을 풀 수 있는 용어입니다. 특히 국민 상당수가 앓고 있는 당뇨병과 각종 암(癌) 등 대표적인 100대 질병에 대한 지식을 재미있고 유익하도록 가다듬었습니다. 상대적으로 희귀한 각종 질병도 친절하고 정확하게 해설하고 있습니다.
코메디닷컴의 제작진은 하루 단 한 명의 소중한 생명이라도 건지고, 대다수 국민이 건강 100세를 추구하는 데 도움을 드리고자 심혈을 쏟았습니다. 고령화 시대에는 많은 사람들이 스스로 질병을 예방하고 관리해야 합니다. ‘의학백과사전’은 우리의 삶을 위협하는 숱한 질병을 예방함은 물론, 진료 전후 머릿속에 맴도는 궁금증들을 속 시원히 풀 수 있도록 여러분 곁으로 바짝 다가갑니다.
‘의학백과사전’의 최종 목표는 콘텐츠를 끊임없이 개선해 어린이들도 각종 질병을 쉽게 이해하고, 학교에서 내주는 과제를 푸는 데도 편리하게 활용할 수 있는 ‘내 손안의 전문 백과사전’을 만드는 것입니다. 여러분의 애정 어린 관심과 조언, 질책을 달게 받아들여 손색없는 웹2.0 의학백과사전을 만들어나가겠습니다. 이 어플이 지금보다도 더욱 쉽고 신선한 맞춤형 콘텐츠 DB로 매일 거듭날 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
KeyWord - 건강뉴스,Kormedi,Koreamedicare,healthNews,다이어트,health,뉴스,건강,헬스,질병,의사,약,수술,체중,감량,스트레스,성형,의학,병,담배,운동,뇌,심장,살,지방,코메디닷컴,news,health,의학사전,
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
-- One of “10 Great Apps for Android Tablets” (9/2012) – Mashable
-- First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious
-- One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com
-- First Aid American Red Cross App Should be Installed on Every Phone – Android Police
-- One of “8 Ways Your Phone Doubles as a Wilderness Survival Tool” (7/2012) – Mashable
-- One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” – ComplexTech
-- One of “10 Online Resources to Prepare for the Mayan Apocalypse” – Mashable
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
· Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
To keep it short, keep your medicines in your pocket. :)
• You can bookmark any chapter
• Settings - You can change page background color, Font color and Font size
• You can share this apps with your friends
Upcoming version we'll add mores Herbal in this Herbal Plant Medicine Bangla Apps.
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
All the information are valid for South Tyrol and will be daily updated with the data from the “Amt für Gesundheitssprengel”.
Pharmacy / Pharmacy on duty
- List of the nearby pharmacies or emergency pharmacies, in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data of the pharmacies with name, address, phone number, opening hours and distance by line of sight
- Map view of the nearest pharmacies
- Search by manual input of the address
- Direct link to the route planner
General practitioner on duty
- List of the nearby general practitioner on duty (only weekends and holidays), in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data with name and phone number
- Map view of the nearest general practitioner on duty
- Search by manual input of the address
- List of the nearby hospitals, in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data of the hospitals with name, address, phone number and distance by line of sight
- Map view of the nearest hospitals
- Search by manual input of the address
- Direct link to the route planner
- Direct call of the emergency phone number 118 which is valid in South Tyrol