Using this app you can analyse your disc usage and delete files or folders you do not need.
From version 1.0.0 we added "File size bar" feature. This feature helps visually detect large files and compare file sizes.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
New in V3.0
* All new UI with standard Action Bar
* Add the threshold memory, the threshold of availMem at which android considers memory to be low and start killing background services and other non-extraneous processes.
* Add a Low memory indicator. This is a system flag that is set if the system considers itself to currently be in a low memory situation
Please leave any comments and suggestions and we will continue to improve the app.
Application AND Widget
Lists all your running apps with current memory used, peak memory used, and priority. You can touch a single application and kill it or you can choose 'quick kill' from the menu, this will kill all 400/500 priority applications EXCEPT for those you add to an ignore list. To add a process to the ignore list long press on a process in the list. The row will have a grey background on all ignored processes
In the settings you can configure auto kill, when they screen turns off the app will kill all 400/500 priority applications EXCEPT for those you add to an ignore list. This is a great way to clean up games/apps that you were using and reclaim the memory for the next time you use your phone
Widget - The widget displays the Total Memory, Active Memory, Inactive Memory and Free Memory. It has a refresh button on the widget to refresh the values. There is also a 'quick kill' button on the widget that allows you to clean all the apps out of memory in 400/500 priority and not ignored.
This has the capability to be moved to the SD Card BUT the widget will not work if you have it on the SD Card.
Tags: task killer, auto kill, auto killer, memory monitor, free memory, memory widget, memory free, memory boost, memory booster, memory manager
AVG Cleaner lets you quickly erase and clear your browser, call and text histories, as well as identify and remove unwanted cached app data from both the device’s internal memory and the SD card.
Download FREE now!
Use AVG Cleaner to monitor, erase and clear your device’s internal and SD card memory usage by:
• Browsing history usage: browser, app store, email etc.
• Phone calls log: incoming, outgoing and missed
• Text messages (SMS) log: received (unread), received (read) and send
• Cache processes running in the background
Eliminate unwanted cache data, old browser history or call and text message (SMS) logs to make more storage space available for the apps and data you want.
Monitoring memory usage can also help identify and stop unnecessary cache RAM processes. Stopping or removing such processes can assist in improving your device’s performance and act as a speed booster.
Use AVG Cleaner to optimize the memory and storage space to help your Android™ device perform better and run smoother:
• Make room for new apps, pictures and more by deleting unused files
• Erase and clear your calling and texting history
• Delete your browsing history to free up storage pace
We made sure that AVG Cleaner is fast to set up and user friendly so that you can quickly and easily find and eliminate unwanted stored data and cache processes from your device. Taking such an action can also act as a speed booster.
You can also set up the app to automatically run at a daily or weekly frequency (default set to weekly) depending on usage level and available memory space.
So, get your mobile device tidied up and free up space to help it run smoother and quicker.
Download FREE now!
Check out our other apps:
AntiVirus FREE for Smartphones: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
AntiVirus FREE for Tablets: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
AVG PrivacyFix (social networking privacy): http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.privacyfix
Battery Saver & TuneUp: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.tuneup
Image Shrink & Share: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.shrinker
For additional info and FAQ’s visit:
* Hot app in AppBrain
* Recommended by AddictiveTips
Smart Memory Booster reclaims lost memory for your programs by defragmenting your smartphone's memory as well as stop apps that runs on background and drain your battery.
It is designed to tackle the difficult yet crucial problem of memory management for all Android devices.
There are 5 ways to boost memory
☆ Auto smart boost - boost when device meets certain conditions, such as free memory amount, importance of an app, or how many memory that an app consumes
☆ Floating widget - Enable Memory Booster floating widget (on by default) to one tap boost anywhere
☆ Home screen widget - Add a widget from home screen
☆ Notification - one tap to boost (toggle notification boost bar visibility in app's setting)
☆ Boost Now button - tap this button from app's main screen
There are many advanced options to tune boosting process:
☆ Boost level: select among 5 boost levels
☆ Ignored apps: apps will not be stopped when boosting
☆ Report style-define how to show reports
☆ Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal Memory threshold and Boost interval
☆ Feedback - a haptic feedback when touch on boost widget
☆ Floating widget position/size/transparency - Change overlay widget position/size/opaque level
☆ Notification - Show memory info with report/auto refresh settings
Forget about "kill all" buttons and all the hassle. AMM lets you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don't have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.
If you have any questions or find a bug/problem please email the developer. We will try to reply ASAP.
Donating or buying the Premium version will remove ads.
task killer minfree lowmemkiller AMM
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
Two shortcuts and a function for power user is implemented (see Functions section below).
=== About permissions ===
Network communication: Full network access(INTERNET), View network connections(ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE)
- Used by advertisements (AdMob) only.
System tools: Run at startup(RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
- Used by the auto wipe function (experimental function) which monitors the triggers.
System tools: Prevent from sleeping(WAKE_LOCK)
- Used by the auto wipe function to make some delays (necessary to wipe) before the device goes to sleep.
Network communication: Google Play billing service(BILLING)
- Used by the donating function to disable displaying advertisements.
=== For more information, please read explanations below. ===
- Cannot work on some devices. (*1)
- Makes large non-fragmented free spaces on the memory (RAM).
- Initializes free memory space which was made by this software (cleared by 0).
- Wipes itself in rare case when you selected 'Large' policy.
(in this case, the wipe is processed.)
The recommended policy is 'Medium'.
In this case, this software notifies you to this, and you can not run this software to keep your device safe. This is the safety mechanism which I implemented.
Another effective timing of using this software is ...
- Before or after playing games.
=== Functions ===
(1) Shortcut 1
Run wipe process immediately, when you tap this shortcut.
- To create the shortcuts, press (long tap) the free space on your home screen, and select 'Shortcut'.
(2) Shortcut 2 (Quiet mode)
No-UI wipe shortcut. The notification appears on status bar only during running wipe process.
*** For power user ***
(3) You can call this app from other apps. This function behaves like (2). (indicates quiet mode)
(3-1) To use this, you need to enable "Accept external call" from menu in this app.
(3-2) Send broad cast intent to this app (cx.ath.dish.mw.action.WIPE).
[The example setting for Tasker]
Misc -> Send intent
Target: Broadcast Receiver
=== Support function ===
(4) Automatic wipe
(4-1) Enable automatic wipe via 'Preference' (from menu).
(4-2) Select trigger events.
=== Note ===
(For only OS 4.3 devices) Since android OS 4.3, the monitoring process which is used by auto wipe function is no longer hidden (because of the restrictions by OS). Indicating the notification is appear when you use the auto wipe function. This app provides some alternatives (see 'Preferences' -> 'Notification').
=== Change history ===
2012/09/15 First release (1.0.1)
2012/12/27 Improve stability and add shortcut (1.1.2)
2013/01/10 Add functions (1.1.4)
2013/02/12 Bug fix and update the library (1.1.5)
2013/04/03 Support more devices and add donating function (2.0.2)
2013/05/15 Extend functions (2.0.4)
2013/08/02 Modify for OS ver. 4.3 (2.0.5)
2013/11/15 Support more devices (2.0.6)
2013/12/10 Improve stability and modify for OS ver. 4.4.2 (2.1.1/2.1.2)
2014/01/01 Improve stability (2.1.3)
2014/01/09 Bug fix for OS ver. 4.4 (2.1.4)
User can clean particular selected application memory.
Its not Task killer or not kill any services or not effect your other apps, Its just clean Your RAM.
Clean RAM memory clean unnecessary memory usage and speedup your device.
- Speed up your phone
- Clean unnecessary memory
- Simple UI, easy to use
- Progressive RAM implementation
- It's Free
New Additional Features
- We add single tap RAM Memory cleaner widget. You can find it in your App widget.
- We add auto RAM memory Cleaner,
-It’s automatically remove bulk when your RAM heavily loaded.
-When available RAM Memory left less then 10% its clean RAM Memory and speedup your phone
This app requires root access for some features to work. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memory Manager comes with a built in minfree tweaker and task manager. Minfree refers to the minimum free memory value, e.g. the threshold of free RAM below which idle tasks are killed. Tweaking these values can save you precious memory. There are multiple presets you can select to customize minfree to improve performance.
Memory Manager also has a Task Manager which will show you your current running apps and list them by process type, importance & oom group. There is also a built in floating task manager so you can have a task manager everywhere you go.
Other features you will find are a startup killer (kill apps that start on boot), kill all processes (autokiller optimizer), ignore list & the ability to kill apps with root. Some features are only available after a small in-app purchase.
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
Shows free memory(ram), free internal space and free external(sd card) space.
Available widget sizes: 2*1 and 4*1
Disclaimer: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED