Navigation with offline maps for fully enjoyable outdoor experience. Create, plan, edit, record, save or share your trips, keep the memories, track your performance and much more. Locus Map is designed for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, running, geocaching, cross-country skiing and other outdoor activities. Find a range of cool functions running above variety of maps of the whole World:
Hiking, cycling and other sports:
Routes and interesting places:
• plan your routes along hiking trails, bike trails or in open field
• record your tracks with all useful statistics – distance, speed, tempo, altitude, calorie burn and more
• import and export the routes in different formats (KMZ, GPX, TCX...)
• share your tracks on Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies or Google Earth
• create own database of interesting or favorite places
• display photos on the map
• import and export POIs (points of interest) in various formats
• find detail information about track points or important places
Offline navigation and guidance:
• sound and voice navigation working offline adjustable for hiking, cycling or a car
• sound alert when missing the route
• navigation along routes imported from elsewhere
• on point guidance in open field
• sound notification of an upcoming point of interest
• geocaches download for offline geocaching
• on-cache navigation above the map or using the compass
• online and offline logging, graphical and calculation tools
• field notes management
• sound alert of an upcoming geocache
Other handy functions:
• audio coach – sports tracker with voice information about your performance
• live tracking – share your location in real time
• smart GPS – saving the battery of your mobile device
• parking assistant – finds your car in the crowded parking lot
Select from a wide portfolio of maps:
• LoMaps - offline maps of all the World - switch them to hiking/biking map, winter or city map. FREE DOWNLOAD of the first 3 LoMaps.
Detailed hiking maps and cycling maps of the best world map publishers:
• USA by USGS classic/satellite, NeoTreks (AccuTerra),
• Canada by BackRoad Map Books,
• maps of Great Britain by Ordnance Survey (Explorer, Landranger), Switzerland by SwissTopo, Belgium by IGN Belgium, France by IGN France, Denmark by Kortforsyningen, Iceland by LMI Atlas Map, Netherlands by Map5.nl, Slovenia by PZS Maps, Spain by CNIG maps, Sweden by Lantmäteriet, Poland by Compass, Germany, Austria and North Italy by Kompass, Outdooractive – Summer and Winter maps, Basemap.at and Freytag-Berndt, Czechia and Slovakia by SHOCart and Geodézie Online
and many others...
• support of external maps in SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMA formats, and of own OpenStreetMap or map themes
App uses the Device Administrator permission.
Locus Map Free is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs!
Do you want Locus Map to handle even more functions with no limits? For example bike computer with full support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors? Then download Locus Map Pro!