A KISS simple interface to the RSS feeds for all the Gawker Media sites.
Gizmodo, io9, Jalopnik, Gawker, Deadspin, Jezebel, Kotaku, and Life Hacker.
This app is not associated with Gawker media. All the contents within the app are the property of Gawker Media.
Added support for HTML5 Video
New engine for loading pages.
Changed the way loading is handled for smoother performance
This is a simple way to view the car enthusiast's car blog speedhunters.com
Speed Hunters is a popular car enthusiast blog owned by EA sports. Now you can get all the action in one simple app!
This app is not affiliated with speedhunters.com or EA sports
show archives from the past five days or search videos by issue.
There are feeds for ILA alerts and the NRA Blog. NRA Near Me
plots events, clubs, classes, schools and tournaments close to you.
A Community section offers links to each division’s Facebook or
Twitter page, plus a state-by-state rep finder. And Take Action is
where users can join, register to vote, donate or contact the NRA.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your smartphone or tablet.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on Android.
- Fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets
- Easy to browse – tap straight to your favorite section
- New issues are available every Friday
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Save your favorite articles to the new Saved Articles section
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
- Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Non-subscribers can try The Week free for 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions within the app.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $49.99*
- 6-month subscription (25 issues) - $29.99*
- $4.99 a month*
- Single issue - $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For Google Play subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.