Hacking Scams™ is operated by dedicated team of an India based organization EH1 Infotech. It was originally founded in April, 2010. Now EH1 Infotech™ is a unit of Baghla Technologies Private Limited. It is a Global Management, Consulting Technology Services, Training and Outsourcing organization with operations in India and abroad. EH1 Infotech™ has a separate research and development unit named as Technology Certified™.
Er. Sahil Baghla is Founder and CEO of EH1 Infotech™ | Technology Certified™ | Hacking Scams™ (Units of Baghla Technology Pvt. Ltd.). He is widely recognized as an Ethical Hacker and Cyber Security Consultant. He has delivered more than 200 talk, workshops and seminars in many countries, received several awards and trained more than 5,000 people in India and Nepal.
He is securing nation by giving his services as President of India’s First Anti Hacking Welfare Society (Regd). Recently he has trained Police officers of Cyber Cell - Chandigarh, Crime Investigation Bureau Officers of Kathmandu, Nepal. He has been interviewed by India's Top News Papers and many TV News Channels. He has hosted investigation program Jaalsaaz 420 of 4Real News TV Channel which covered highlights on Fraud of ATM, Call Spoofing and Website Hacking.
He has launched Hacking Scams™ website as a leading news source for covering hacking scams and security tips. So that it can promote awareness for general people and information security experts. Hacking Scams™ team comprise of group of information security experts those who are devoted to provide news to make the Internet secure.
Hacking Scams™ is web based gateway to the world of Internet, that explores several ranking issues on Technology, IT Security, Surveillance, Cyber Crime & Hacking News through journalism, with full-scale reviews on Social Media Platforms, Google, Apple and Cyber Events updates from all over the world.
Hacking Scams™ is aimed to be globally recognized as the leading provider for alertness about hacking news and safety measures. At www.hackingscams.com we are focusing on bringing recent hacks in front of the World, at the same moment we are intending to help general people, website owners and administrators to update them with latest security tips.
Hacking Scams™ is emerging India’s fastest growing online hacking and digital security news publishing website. We also offers a broad range of services which covers ethical hacking, penetrating testing, remote network administration, malware removal and web security.
Hacking Scams™ is specially designed and built for all to provide them a secure digital world.
• Tried and tested
• Design according to Android guidelines
• Delivers the latest news related to hacking scams with security tricks and tips.
• Covers more news related to Ethical Hacking, Hacking, IT Security, Cyber Crime, Malware and more
• HTML 5 supports for articles and web pages
• New article update notification feature
• Menu with different sections
• Mark your favorite posts
• Share your favorite post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Gmail etc
• Setting option for automatically or manual updates for app from www.hackingscams.com
• Settings to change the theme of app
• Access to Hacking Scams website with one click
Email Developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your topics, media, social networks, and blogs or just pick the editor’s choice. Read publications in Anews or go straight to the original source. Handy navigation mechanics allows you to slide the media sources and topics as well as comment, like and share articles with your friends in Facebook, VK, Twitter and via email.
Don’t waste your time opening multiple services and websites – get the information you need in one place.
Читайте новости на вашем устройстве даже без подключения к Интернет!
Без назойливой рекламы!
- главные новости дня
- новости по категориям (политика, мир, экономика, бизнес, технологии, спорт, авто и другие)
- возможность настройки ленты новостей
- функция предварительной загрузки новостей для последующего чтения в оффлайне, без соединения с сетью
- возможность поделиться новостью с друзьями через популярные социальные сети (ВКонтакте, Facebook, Twitter), по e-mail и SMS
- универсальное приложение
- удобное управление жестами
newsXpresso provides three types of content:
* Latest news - daily news headlines delivered in true real-time. newsXpresso scans the latest updates from over 3000 global news sites and we buffer the most important news stories in the last 20 minute period. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest events.
* Picks - Selections of the most exciting articles from a huge range of categories. Our algorithm socially ranks articles, making sure that you only see the best of the best.
* Buzz - Light-hearted viral content that is great to share with friends. All content in buzz is chosen by our social ranking algorithm.
- Localized content from 20 global regions- Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain,Sweden, Taiwan, UK and USA.
- News delivered in true real-time, meaning that you can enjoy the latest stories the moment they occur.
- newsXpresso scans over 3000 sources, then sorts and selects the latest news articles for you.
- Easy to navigate interface and light-hearted content makes newsXpresso perfect for ‘news snacking’.
- Hundreds of aggregated feeds about a huge range of topics ranging from finance to pets. No matter what you are into, we have you covered.
- Slick magazine-style layout.
- Save articles to read later on your android device.
- Share articles with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email.
In our everyday life we meet a lot of interesting people (business partners, colleagues, friends etc.). The Era of paper business cards has gone away. Nowadays it's easier to share your account from social network instead of writings something on the piece of paper.
Meople.Connector provides you a unique way to exchange your social accounts (or any custom account) as simple as business card. It gives a bunch of ways to share: NFC technology, SMS, Bluetooth, via e-mail or generate a QR-code.