All the features you may need are included:
Fast offline stop map, waiting times and timetable, trip planning, line routes, starred stops and service alerts.
Underground metro and surface transport (buses, trams, trolley buses) are included.
ATM Milano aims to be the best Play Store app for transit in Milan by usability, speed, user interface and graphical quality: help us out by sending an email or tweeting @ATMMilano with your suggestions or issue reports!
We'll listen and work on it as soon as possible.
On first start you'll be guided through a brief guide on how to best make use of all the features.
- Route planning in and around Milan: directions display point of interests when available (such as: "from Duomo")
- Stop map for all underground and surface lines downloaded on the first app start - they'll load incredibly fast from then on.
- The app leverages last Google Maps version: you'd be able to easily find stops around you by enabilng a 3d view that rotates as you look around.
- Search stops by name and number.
- Line route on map or as a list of stops.
- Instant access to stop details with all the info you may need: waiting times, line route, schedule and service alerts.
- Internet connection NEEDED, by now.
- COMPLETE OFFLINE map, stops, lines, maybe also trip planner.
- Plan a route for a certain time and date.
- Chinese Translation.
- I'll gift two downloads of the app to everyone who provides a new translation (except: Italian, Deutsch). Write to nosapp.storeATgmailDOTcom.
This version has five main features:
- a list of favorites stops from which you can see the live wait (you can see the stops in a list or on the map)
- a map and a list in which you can see the stops around your current position or near the chosen position
- search the line and its stops
- download and view (PDF reader needed) the schedules of every stop (even outside the city), just press the PDF icon
- Journey planner
When you start the application the first time, the list of favorites is empty and you will see a blank screen; so press menu or switch to the other tabs in order to move the first steps.
You can add a stop to your favorites by entering its code (you can find it at the bus shelter) or by tapping the stop from the map or by the line search.
You will find other little features by playing with the app.
Please let me know the bugs you will (certainly) find and your suggestions, but consider that the GUI is for the moment intentionally very basic.
All the information about stops position and waitings is from the official ATM Milano site www.atm-mi.it.
* 100% offline
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Find streets by name.
* Auto completion of input in search text-field.
* Find points of interest like attractions, museums, theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, shops, railway stations, bus and tram stops and more.
* List all items of a certain category, e.g. list all museums.
- Visualizzare gli autobus in arrivo ad una fermata in tempo reale
- Gestire fermate preferite
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. L'applicazione non è affiliata in alcun modo ad ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
HOW THE APPLICATION WORKS
The MAPS, GEOLOCAL and INFO functions will help you plan a comprehensive, customised visit.
Maps. The interactive map enables you to roam through the streets of the city and select the itineraries’ attractions in order to view specific contents.
Geolocal. By enabling the geolocation app on your device you can obtain information on how to get to every attraction: distance from one’s location and travel time.
Note. This function is only enabled with an active Internet connection and geolocation app.
Info. The “INFO” icon brings up in-depth contents for very attraction from the portal www.tourism.milan.it.
Note. This function is only enabled with an active Internet connection.
The itineraries are presented by means of an information sheet and an image gallery.
Only for 1 € for limited time!!!
This application gives you any information related to metros, subways around the Europe. Europe Metro Map gives you a general overview of each city's metro system and maps of all relevant sites on the European continent.
These cities are included:
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
You can find more details about application including the instruction on the site http://www.metroexit.ru/?locale=en
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
More from developer
There are two difficult and three game modes:
- from the name to the logo
- from the logo to the brand
- survival (you only have three attempts)
tags quiz logo rela madrid milan inter juventus barcellona psg
Is can choose between Italian songs, English songs, or both. In addition, there are two modes of play: guess the most number of songs in 60 seconds and survival (no time limit but you have 3 lives)
There are about 150 songs, follow updates for more songs and arrangements.
For comments / suggestions / criticism send me an email, I will try to answer and to improve the game also according to your instructions.
TAG: Sarabanda Italian songs abroad quiz
There are four sections: the first you can see the 21 stages in detail, their altitude, site plan and description of the slopes, if present, in addition to the advanced search feature. The second section discusses the components of the teams invited to vuelta with links to Wikipedia for further information on their personal page, and twitter. In the third section you can read the latest news from the world of cycling. In the last section there are various classifications.
In this version there is:
- General Info
- Site plan
- Go up
- General Info
For suggestions, comments or concerns please contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Bicycle Cycling Bike Racing News Vuelta Alps Mountains Italy Denmark Netherlands France Tour Spain
There are four difficult and three game modes:
- from the picture to the name
- from the name to the picture
- survival (you only have three attempts)
tags quiz logo sport calcio soccer football milan serie a