★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
This app can be set to variable beats per minute (BPM, tempi).
This app is used by musicians or composers to help keep a steady tempo as they play, or to work on irregular timing and tempo.
It is easy to use!
I don't guarantee that this app will work out well more than 208 BPM.
Fine bpm from 40 to 208 BPM.
Character will be walking or running to match the tempo of the metronome.
When you are running, and argue a point and feet head ...
Order to operate the model, the load of the terminal, the higher the this app.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use the metronome other apps if you want to do ticking sound exactly.
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by covering the proximity sensor).
New ideas implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
Soundcorset metronome never lags.
★ Integrated one-touch recorder ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
Whether you play the guitar, piano, drums, or you are a singer, a good metronome is always the best companion in your playing/studying sessions.
- Z-Dial with haptic feedback lets you easily select tempo
- Discover bpm by tap
- Blink mode
- First beat accent
- Disabled screen locking (the screen brightness decreases for battery saving after a while)
- Very accurate, precise and responsive
- Customizable appearance
This version of ZyMi metronome is ad-supported, thus requires some permissions.
If you don't know what a metronome is: it's a tool for musicians, which plays a steady beat and helps keeping a consistent tempo while performing.
About inappropriate ads: I have no control over the ads served. If you think they are not appropriate, there's the ad-free version. It's unfair to leave negative comments not to pay $1!
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
A new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for volume
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage.
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Web-based manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
-Portable metronome for your Android mobile
-Easily select tempo
-Haptic feedback from Z-Wheel
-First beat accent
-Disabled screen locking (the screen brightness decreases for battery saving)
Andronome is designed to keep time, and to do it well. Simple in appearance and use, this metronome contains the most precise time engine available. The perfect metronome. But no cluttered user interface, no unnecessary bells or whistles. And no advertising, strange permissions or hidden fees.
With the Andronome metronome you'll get:
* Sample-accurate metronome ticks.
* Loud enough sounds, also for real practice environments.
* Clearly visible, great screen indication and...
* ...really large BPM numbers (visible from a distance, e.g when lying on the stage floor).
* Tempo adjustable between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Start and stop via touch screen, hardware buttons, headset.
* Tap tempo directly on screen.
* And that's about it!
This metronome is the professional choice, giving the working musician exactly what is needed. No more, no less. And completely for free! (No, there's no catch: no in-app fees, no advertising, no time limits.)
If you for some reason think you need a metronome with more features, please check out the other metronomes available on the Android Market. There's plenty of choice out there - I can especially recommend Andronome+ and the Rude Drum Trainer. This version of Andronome will be kept simple. And free.
There are often several ways to get at the most important functions of the Andronome metronome. Most users will prefer to use the touch screen, like this:
* Tap the screen once to start the metronome.
* Tap again or long press (touch and hold) the screen to stop the metronome.
* Adjust the tempo by swiping the finger over the screen. Fling or swipe up to increase the BPM, down to decrease.
* Tap the tempo on the screen, and the metronome will adjust to the tapped tempo.
* Sound on/off is controlled on the action bar. Adjust the tick sound using the volume controls of the phone (Andronome play through the standard media channel).
* The visible indication (screen blink) can be disabled and enabled on the action bar.
For more info and guides, please visit the developer website: www.skrivarna.com or www.andronome.com
Setting the tempo is really easy. Just tap the screen a few times to detect it automatically or enter it directly.
Tempo Metronome is specifically designed to provide you with the best user experience, allowing for less distractions and leaving you with more time to master the rhythms and tempos of the music that you love! Also great as a BPM counter for DJs and runners alike!
- Totally touch controlled – tempo and time signature functions each controlled through a single swipe or tap
- Metronome tempo ranges from 40 to 300 BPM
- Multiple time signatures
- Tap Tempo BPM finder feature
- Beautiful, clean and clear minimal user interface
- Visual feedback of metronome beat and bar through circular progress bar
- Last used tempo and time signature settings are saved automatically on exit
- Metronome runs in the background, accessible via your phones notification menu for easy multitasking
- Lightweight and easy to use: no unnecessary options or distractions
- Network access required for ad-support and free ear training course link
- Prevent phone from sleeping allows metronome performance to not be interrupted
"You've ate your meal already? You then send an email, "I'm fine! I already ate".
Have you ever been angry with your family or loved ones?
You decide your gonna send that email to let them know you are going to buy your own food.
"Don't worry about my meal" is recommended for applications such you
There are 3 major features of this application.
1. Saving the Message
The first feature allows you create an invite to eat out, and sending can be saved
By saving your message and the address used and pressing the submit button, you are able to send mail quickly saving time!
2. Creating a widget
The second feature is creating a widget, allowing a one tap e-mail to be sent. It should only take a few seconds to create a widget if you use your e-mail!
3. The Design
The third feature is the user-friendly design and cute illustrations
The Cute cat is sure to help you get through the day!
Do you feel you eat out alot?
Creating and sending an email is troublesome on an empty stomach.
This application is what you need! Which is your favorite character?
This App is free so go get it today!
If you have any trouble, or you want to add or correct app features
please send an email to:
Please send a detailed request to so I may help you better. Our goal is to answer as quickly as possible, and respond to demand.
We will endeavor...
If TwitterID and a name are inputted and registered, after that, it can tweet only by a tap!
the registration in every person, and the package tweet to two or more persons and the fixed form sentence murmured every day are registered into this, and can be contributed with the small number of taps, and comes out and keeps!
Please contact me, if there are fault and a request.
The icon borrowed here.
twitter addres ID