This application is based on "Rules of the Road Regulation" commonly known as Indian Road Rules.
These rules are related to Indian drivers (two, three and four wheelers), while on the road to
ensure an orderly traffic and a safer journey.
Following are the list of possible offences and penalties
1. OFFENCES RELATED TO DOCUMENT
2. OFFENCES RELATED TO POLLUTION
3. OFFENCES RELATED TO DRIVING
4. OFFENCES RELATED TO MOTOR VEHICLES
5. OFFENCES RELATED TO TOWING OF VEHICLES
6. OFFENCES RELATED TO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
7. OFFENCES RELATED TO PARKING
Some of the Common Offences
-Driving without a Valid License.
-Parking in “No” Parking Area.
-Driving without proper number plate/ illuminating rear number plate.
-Using horn in Silence Zone.
-Driving without Valid Insurance.
-Parking in front of a gate. etc....
Violation of these rules is a punishable as per the city specific traffic rules and the "Motor Vehicle Act".