▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us:
Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Free software, with advertisements. (The Paid version has no advertisements.)
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Search Now will give you a new multitasking experience, it will show a search button on top of your screen, touch it to start searching without exiting the current app.
The search button could be dragged to reposition on the screen, or long pressed to hide.
Search Now supports:
- Search on internet
- Search contacts
- Search applications
- Search bookmarks and history
- Search music and videos
- Search calendar and system settings
Search Now supports most of popular web search engines:
In addition, Search Now supports:
1. Showing web suggestions when you are typing
2. Adding search widget on your home screen.
3. Searching in Google Map/Google Play Store/YouTube
To be supported:
1. Voice search
2. Google translate
Search, Search widget, Web Search, Floating Search, Local Search, App Search, Contact Search, Free Search
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > Blue Search for Google™ (OR) Hold down any empty space on your home screen > Widget > Blue Search for Google™
Look for this app in the Google Play store in 7 other colors:
- Pink Search for Google™
- Purple Search for Google™
- Black Search for Google™
- Yellow Search for Google™
- Red Search for Google™
- Green Search for Google™
- Orange Search for Google™
This app is not affiliated with Google Inc.
When you want to search something, Can Call transparent search bar from status bar.
You can use the search function without sacrificing visibility.
Google , Market , Youtubr , Map , Wiki,Twitter,Amazon,Kakaku.com,Rakuten and Yahuoku
The only personalized Universal Search app that searches on the phone and the network. Along with finding things on your phone, it also displays prioritized Internet results directly from sites such as Fandango, Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and for local business listings, maps, and places of interest.
For things on the phone, find contacts, apps, music, utilities and other essential things on your Android phone quickly and easily with vtap Quick Search. Just start typing what you want or need and watch how fast vtap Quick Search figures out what you’re looking for.
• Want to set an alarm? Just type ‘alarm’, and the clock application will open.
• Don’t have the right app on your phone? vtap Quick Search will point you to the app you need on Google Play or other app stores.
• Want to quickly turn on Bluetooth? Just type ‘Bluet….’, and the Bluetooth utility on your phone will open.
• Want to find the number for Joe the Plumber in your phone book? Just type ‘plum….’, and Joe’s number pops up.
• Need to find a coffee shop? Just type ‘coffee’ and the app will provide prioritized results for nearby coffee shops, learning from your past activities whether you prefer Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Peets, or local mom and pop coffee shops.
There is no need to navigate through your device menus or open applications to get the information you need.
vtap Quick Search is eager to be your friend – it learns what you do and when you do it, as you use your phone. It will improve how it assists you every time you use it.
Over time, the vtap Quick Search dashboard becomes the home screen of whatever is most important to you – your most frequently used contacts, apps or settings. vtap Quick Search gets it after the first few times you search for it on Quick Search and places the destination on your vtap Quick Search dashboard. If you stop using it for some time, Quick Search removes it or moves it down so important things can take its place on the vtap Quick Search dashboard.
Features of vtap Quick Search Include:
Predictive Search -- vtap Quick Search provides “search as you type” functionality for fast results using predictive search.
Universal Search – vtap Quick Search is a learning application that presents unified search results for on-device content, Android app stores, maps, local business listings, and Fandango, Wikipedia and Wiktionary, with others being added regularly for user-based usage patterns, bringing the most important results to the front, including:
• Contacts – Most frequently used contacts are displayed based on the spatio-temporal activity patterns of the user.
• Apps – Most frequently used apps are displayed automatically in the application home screen.
• Media – Media such as audio, video, and pictures stored on the device are automatically organized and prioritized for search results based on past activity.
• Search History – Intelligent caching of past search result selections enables quick access even when the network is disconnected.
• Device Settings and Utilities- Device settings and utilities are easily found and accessed with top level search results, regardless of device menu hierarchy. Frequently used settings are automatically added to the home screen.
• Movies – Search for movie titles to provide results from popular movie review and listing sites, such as Fandango.
• Maps and Places of Interest – Context aware and personalized search of business listings information and places of interest results.
• Wikipedia and Wiktionary – Information from Wikipedia and Wiktionary is also presented as part of the universal search results within the vtap Quick Search application itself, bringing the features of Veveo’s popular Wikitap application into vtap Quick Search
Would you like to shop at a cheaper price?
Do you looking for a movie?
Do you wonder the sports news like a NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL?
Do you want a make or do something?
Do you looking for a good restaurant?
This app is the answer.
Search and find it.
Images : picasa, pinterest, flickr, ...
Price comparison : amazon, ebay, ...
Movie : IMDb, ...
Sports : ESPN, ...
Something to do : ABOUT, eHow, Answers, ...
Restaurant : Yelp, ...
Normal search : Google, Yahoo, bing, ...
You can search multiple sites at once.
This app has own multi-tab browser like a dolphin browser, so you can easily move to other search sites.
Default target sites will change depending on your mobile device language & country setting.
But it just a default list, you can make your own list easily.
: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, Twitter, Youtube, ASK, ABOUT, Answers, Stackoverflow, Dailymotion, IMDb, Picasa, Pinterest, Flickr, Google Image
: AOL, ASK, ESPN, eHow, Yelp, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google Shopping, Yahoo Shopping, ...
: Yahoo japan, Livedoor, Goo, Hatena, Nifty, Excite, Okwave, So-net, Nicovideo, Rakuten, Amazon jp, Yahoo shopping, Kakaku, ...
: Baidu, Soso, Sogou, Youdao, Sina, IFeng, Tudou, 56.com, Taobao, 360buy, Amazon china, Dangdang, Newegg, M18, ...
: Naver, Daum, Nate, Naver shopping, Daum shopping, Danawa, Auction, Interpark, Daum TvPot, PandoraTV, Nate pann, GomTV, Jobkorea, Incruit, Albamon, Alba, ...
: Yandex, Mail.ru, Rambler, ...
Autocomplete (Google suggestion & History)
Video content can be played.
Image can be downloaded (press and hold)
You can add your own search url
DESIGN PROVIDED BY ECONOVATION
Fix Calendar search for 2.2/Froyo. Add search to any email.
Local search provides you the fastest way to find your local resources such as applications, contacts, music, SMS and so on.
Network search supports looking for info by multiple search engines. What’s more, all the results will be shown in this widget but not jumped to browsers.
App search gives you the easiest way to find any Android applications you want.
Moreover, we prepare the hottest network keywords in the world for you to control the latest news in the first time.
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Press the menu button
-Choose the “Add” button
-Choose the “GOWidget”
-Choose the widget you want to add and choose your favorite size
-Then press the “ Add to screen”
Get an immediate view of size, seeders and leechers before downloading / opening the torrent directly to your device - integrates perfectly with uTorrent remote and my new Torrent Remote Beta
Search using one of the following Torrent sites
The Pirate Bay
The Pirate Bay Proxy