***This has been branded as an Official U.S. Army app***
Army Emergency Relief (AER) is a private non-profit that provides emergency financial assistance to Soldiers and their Families. AER also provides scholarships to the Spouses and Children of Soldiers. This app provides basic information about AER, explains the assistance and scholarship application processes, as well as help in locating the nearest AER office. Funded primarily through donations by Soldiers, AER is truly “Soldiers Helping Soldiers.”
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.