1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at bugs@ForceReadiness.com. This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
Chapters: Preface, Introduction, Psychology of Survival, Survival Planning and Survival Kits, Basic Survival Medicine, Shelters, Water Procurement, Firecraft, Food Procurement, Survival Use of Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Animals, Field-Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment, Desert Survival, Tropical Survival, Cold Weather Survival, Sea Survival, Expedient Water Crossings，Field-Expedient Direction Finding, Signaling Techniques, Survival Movement in Hostile Areas, Camouflage, Contact With People.
Appendices: Survival Kits, Edible and Medicinal Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Insects and Arachnids, Venomous Snakes and Lizards, Dangerous Fish and Mollusks, Ropes and Knots, Clouds, Evasion Plan of Action Format.