-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
MyPay provides a range of functions and information to employees that are pay related. It requires the organisation to have enabled Employee Self Service and you use the same login details as you would when you login to the Employee Self Service portal.
Datacom develops payroll software for Australian and New Zealand organisations. Datacom’s payroll software is cloud based and continually being improved. Every time an organisation logs into Datacom’s system, they access the latest version.
For more information about Datacom payroll software, visit www.datacompayroll.com.au or www.datacompayroll.co.nz.
OneCard MyPay allows cardholders to make purchases at participating OneCard terminals directly from MyPay, no need to swipe your card, just use your Android phone or tablet.
Participating MyPay terminals can include vending machines, photocopiers, laundry controllers, print stations, financial terminals, dining point of sale terminals and more.
• MyID: Register your OneCard Account in order to use MyPay for purchases. MyID is also your virtual campus ID card and where you can check your account balance.
• Terminals: Choose where you want to use MyPay to make a purchase from a list of terminals or from the map. The map will show you all the terminals around you that will accept MyPay.
• Recent Successful MyPay: Use a certain laundry room or dining location quite a bit? If so, go to Recent Successful MyPay and it will appear here. This will help you make your purchases even quicker.
• Will operate over mobile network or WiFi.
• Campus OneCard System and Campus MyPay license required, check with your campus card office for more information.
• For designated Heartland Campus OneCard System users only
• WiFi or data plan for internet access required
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive user interface.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
With «My life:)» mobile app you are able to:
✔ check details of your mobile line and control balance;
✔ change your tariff plan and activate additional services;
✔ view expenses reports with split by month;
✔ view the history of the mobile account refills;
✔ top up mobile account with refill code or by credit card;
✔ get detailed information about the number of minutes, SMS and MMS, the volume of mobile internet included in the plan or provided with additional services;
✔ control the balance and volume of provided services through the widget on phone screen;
✔ update your SuperPassword used to access life:) services
With suggestions and comments, please visit our Google Plus community at http://bit.ly/mylife-plus
An access to the system is available to individual life:) contracted and pre-paid subscribers in Ukraine.
*Acronym lookup - nearly 200 acronyms defined!
*Technology Readiness Level definitions
*In-depth review information sorted by phases
*In-depth phase information, from Materiel Solutions Analysis through Operations and Support
We're now Android native!
The USAREUR iWatch app provides –
- Reporting to Law Enforcement specific to Army Garrison locations within Europe.
- Reporting to Counterintelligence at the nearest Field Office responsible within Europe.
- The ability to submit photos, from your camera, or taken on the spot.
- Phone book of Law Enforcement and Counterintelligence offices per location.
Who is the USAREUR iWatch application for?
- Service Members
- All who support the military community in and around Army Garrison locations throughout Europe.
Use of this application is entirely voluntary. US ARMY Europe is not responsible for any adverse effects this application may have on the device in which it is installed. This reporting application does not function as an emergency response reporting tool. If you have an emergency please call your emergency response agencies in your area.
By clicking submit to Counterintelligence you have indicated that you wish to report Suspicious Activity, IAW AR-381-12 "Threat Awareness and Reporting Program" (TARP), and wish to be contacted by U.S. Army Counterintelligence.
New style and design of app.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
Get more sleep, eat better, and move more! Use the Performance Triad App to help kick start healthy habits that will last a lifetime! Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living. However, making all three equally important in your daily life can be challenging. The Performance Triad app provides great information and helps you to set goals to get healthier!
A healthy lifestyle is not something that happens in the doctor’s office or a clinic – it starts with you and health is determined by your day-to-day decisions. We know Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living but the challenge for any of us is that it isn’t always easy to take care of yourself. This app makes it easy for Soldiers, Leaders, Retirees, Spouses, Department Army Civilians and Army Medical Providers to quickly find sleep, activity and nutrition tips and resources. Use the carousel to identify who you are then choose the sleep, activity or nutrition topic you are interested in.
The Performance Triad App:
* Kick starts and motivates you to create healthy habits that can last a lifetime
* Easy to use
* Simple and actionable information to create lasting health habits
* Supports the desire to be healthier
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.