-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
MyPay provides a range of functions and information to employees that are pay related. It requires the organisation to have enabled Employee Self Service and you use the same login details as you would when you login to the Employee Self Service portal.
Datacom develops payroll software for Australian and New Zealand organisations. Datacom’s payroll software is cloud based and continually being improved. Every time an organisation logs into Datacom’s system, they access the latest version.
For more information about Datacom payroll software, visit www.datacompayroll.com.au or www.datacompayroll.co.nz.
With «My life:)» mobile app you are able to:
✔ check details of your mobile line and control balance;
✔ change your tariff plan and activate additional services;
✔ view expenses reports with split by month;
✔ view the history of the mobile account refills;
✔ top up mobile account with refill code or by credit card;
✔ get detailed information about the number of minutes, SMS and MMS, the volume of mobile internet included in the plan or provided with additional services;
✔ control the balance and volume of provided services through the widget on phone screen;
✔ update your SuperPassword used to access life:) services
With suggestions and comments, please visit our Google Plus community at http://bit.ly/mylife-plus
An access to the system is available to individual life:) contracted and pre-paid subscribers in Ukraine.
OneCard MyPay allows cardholders to make purchases at participating OneCard terminals directly from MyPay, no need to swipe your card, just use your Android phone or tablet.
Participating MyPay terminals can include vending machines, photocopiers, laundry controllers, print stations, financial terminals, dining point of sale terminals and more.
• MyID: Register your OneCard Account in order to use MyPay for purchases. MyID is also your virtual campus ID card and where you can check your account balance.
• Terminals: Choose where you want to use MyPay to make a purchase from a list of terminals or from the map. The map will show you all the terminals around you that will accept MyPay.
• Recent Successful MyPay: Use a certain laundry room or dining location quite a bit? If so, go to Recent Successful MyPay and it will appear here. This will help you make your purchases even quicker.
• Will operate over mobile network or WiFi.
• Campus OneCard System and Campus MyPay license required, check with your campus card office for more information.
• For designated Heartland Campus OneCard System users only
• WiFi or data plan for internet access required
Need Help with TriNet Mobile? Contact us at 1-800-638-0461 or email@example.com
TriNet Mobile delivers real-time information on your pay, benefits, paycheck history, time off requests, and company directory. Instead of having to log on at your desk or make a call in the middle of a busy day, the answers are waiting 24/7 on your mobile device.
- See summary of last check, amount, date, and drill into details
- See when next check is due
- View all paycheck deductions
- View paycheck history
- Compare paychecks, review variations, make reconciling easier
- See current elections with coverage amounts
- View benefit elections for you and your dependents
- Keep your policy group numbers handy
- View available leave balance and history
- Request and schedule time off
- Managers can view and approve in real time
- Calendar view including payroll, holidays, and time off requests
- Look up company-wide contacts
- Email or call directly from contact links
- User ID and password required to access
- Private information not stored on device
- Custom ID configuration that synchs between online platform and mobile app
- Android 2.2 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection
- Are you a TriNet client? Download the app or call TriNet’s Solution Center at 1-800-638-0461
- Not a TriNet client? Visit www.trinet.com or call 1-888-874-6388
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
New style and design of app.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.
Get more sleep, eat better, and move more! Use the Performance Triad App to help kick start healthy habits that will last a lifetime! Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living. However, making all three equally important in your daily life can be challenging. The Performance Triad app provides great information and helps you to set goals to get healthier!
A healthy lifestyle is not something that happens in the doctor’s office or a clinic – it starts with you and health is determined by your day-to-day decisions. We know Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living but the challenge for any of us is that it isn’t always easy to take care of yourself. This app makes it easy for Soldiers, Leaders, Retirees, Spouses, Department Army Civilians and Army Medical Providers to quickly find sleep, activity and nutrition tips and resources. Use the carousel to identify who you are then choose the sleep, activity or nutrition topic you are interested in.
The Performance Triad App:
* Kick starts and motivates you to create healthy habits that can last a lifetime
* Easy to use
* Simple and actionable information to create lasting health habits
* Supports the desire to be healthier
The app was created in partnership between Army Doctrine Proponency Division Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate and TRADOC Program Office Mobile Team.
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
Once you download LeaderMap, select the Getting Started button to review information on how to navigate through and access resources within LeaderMap.
*This app was contracted and developed for The Center for Army Leadership, http://usacac.army.mil/organizations/mccoe/cal