-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
MyPay provides a range of functions and information to employees that are pay related. It requires the organisation to have enabled Employee Self Service and you use the same login details as you would when you login to the Employee Self Service portal.
Datacom develops payroll software for Australian and New Zealand organisations. Datacom’s payroll software is cloud based and continually being improved. Every time an organisation logs into Datacom’s system, they access the latest version.
For more information about Datacom payroll software, visit www.datacompayroll.com.au or www.datacompayroll.co.nz.
OneCard MyPay allows cardholders to make purchases at participating OneCard terminals directly from MyPay, no need to swipe your card, just use your Android phone or tablet.
Participating MyPay terminals can include vending machines, photocopiers, laundry controllers, print stations, financial terminals, dining point of sale terminals and more.
• MyID: Register your OneCard Account in order to use MyPay for purchases. MyID is also your virtual campus ID card and where you can check your account balance.
• Terminals: Choose where you want to use MyPay to make a purchase from a list of terminals or from the map. The map will show you all the terminals around you that will accept MyPay.
• Recent Successful MyPay: Use a certain laundry room or dining location quite a bit? If so, go to Recent Successful MyPay and it will appear here. This will help you make your purchases even quicker.
• Will operate over mobile network or WiFi.
• Campus OneCard System and Campus MyPay license required, check with your campus card office for more information.
• For designated Heartland Campus OneCard System users only
• WiFi or data plan for internet access required
Cette application vous permet de :
• Naviguer dans les 8 classes de comptes aux couleurs habituelles du PCG
• Rechercher rapidement un compte par numéro ou par libellé
• Se connecter aux réseaux sociaux EBP pour suivre l’actualité ou visualiser des vidéos
Autres informations :
• Le widget Android associé vous permet d'accéder rapidement à la recherche de comptes.
• Il existe aussi le Plan Comptable Général espagnol.
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new sales can be used for free: users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to standard Dropbox storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments, issue multiple receipts with outstanding amounts, edit, print delivery notes, update status or cancel sales & issue credit memos
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenues data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors (the text of email pre-configured). Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents; allows the user to use their own logo or texture on invoice, record different types of custom information such as payment options & display f vendor's bar code on invoice. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be customized by the user. Invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
If the stock amount falls below the threshold the alert records are created, processing of alert records can
automatically create purchase orders for stock items
Service records can be processed in the similar fashion except stock control is disabled
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Conduct all bask accounting operations, including recording GL accounts and journals.
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
10. Use an autonomous double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone), or upload data
from one or several Android applications to PC Small Business application (instantly, or in bulk).
IN ORDER TO USE THIS WIDGET YOU MUST INSTALL FIRST HANDWALLET - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
Watch this video for general instructions how to install a widget:
Sometimes DUE TO A BUG IN THE ANDROID OS you need to INSTALL ANY WIDGET (not just this one) TWICE before you see it in the widget list (or install and boot your device). If you have a problem in installing this widget please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help.
• Show you your current balance in each of your accounts
• Show overdraft in red!
• Can control the currency of the graph (Dollar, Euro etc)
• Can control the date (today, tomorrow, a week from today and so on).
• Control what accounts to show: bank account, credit card, cash and more..
• Font size, colors, background and date format
• Support multi currencies transactions
• Enter new expense in one click
• Start the HandWallet app in one click
• Based on professional accounting / bookkeeping principles: single entry accounting or double entry accounting.
Why Accounting Widget is better than Excel?
• Because it is more simple and yet has more options
• Because it will give you the full picture and not just the bank or the credit card status
Why to use Accounting Widget?
Because it's the best expense widget. And because we are creating expense manager and accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
1. Download the HandWallet app for free and run it. Check that your language, country and currency are correct. HandWallet will define 3 accounts by default: cash, bank account and credit card.
2. Download and install the " Accounting Widget ". Then find an empty line in the home screen of your phone and put it there. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WIDGET IN THE WIDGETS LIST INSTALL AGAIN OR REBOOT.
3. Press the "Menu" button + "new" in the "Actions" tab and log your first expense.
How to control budget?
Press the "data" button then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
The TriNet Mobile application is available to active employees/clients of TriNet.
Your top questions answered about your pay, time and benefits.
Now HR Passport goes mobile with clear views and real-time information on your pay, benefits, paycheck history, time off requests, and company directory. Keep an eye on what’s going on with the essentials. Instead of having to log on at your desk or make a call in the middle of a busy day, the answers are waiting 24/7 on your mobile device.
- See summary of last check, amount, date, drill into details
- See when next check is due
- View all paycheck deductions
- View paycheck history
- Compare amounts, review variations, make reconciling easier
- See current elections with coverage amounts
- View every benefit you and your dependents have
- Keep your group number handy, always
- View available leave balance and history
- Request and schedule time off
- Managers can view and approve in real time as well
- Look up company-wide contacts
- Email or call right from contact links
- User ID and password required to access
- Private information not stored on device
- Android OS version 2.1 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection
- Are you a TriNet client? Download the app or call TriNet’s Solution Center at 1-800-638-0461
- Not a TriNet client? Visit www.trinet.com or call 1-888-874-6388
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Indispensable pour suivre instantanément l’actualité fiscale, juridique et sociale, l’application SR Conseil vous permet aussi d’effectuer rapidement des calculs de prêt et d’épargne.
Chefs d’entreprise, n’attendez plus, téléchargez gratuitement l’application mobile SR Conseil !
SR Conseil est un cabinet d’expertise comptable et d’audit, situé en Savoie, Haute-Savoie et Isère et est membre de l’Alliance EURUS.
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year .
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission allows us to record audio for swiper devices that use audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
Open your InfoSlips.
Combine all your InfoSlips in one place.
Manage all your InfoSlips PUKs and passwords.
Print your InfoSlips.
InfoSlips is an award winning e-billing provider. We help companies replace their 'flat’ invoices, statements or payslips with interactive, secure InfoSlips.
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
Get more sleep, eat better, and move more! Use the Performance Triad App to help kick start healthy habits that will last a lifetime! Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living. However, making all three equally important in your daily life can be challenging. The Performance Triad app provides great information and helps you to set goals to get healthier!
A healthy lifestyle is not something that happens in the doctor’s office or a clinic – it starts with you and health is determined by your day-to-day decisions. We know Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living but the challenge for any of us is that it isn’t always easy to take care of yourself. This app makes it easy for Soldiers, Leaders, Retirees, Spouses, Department Army Civilians and Army Medical Providers to quickly find sleep, activity and nutrition tips and resources. Use the carousel to identify who you are then choose the sleep, activity or nutrition topic you are interested in.
The Performance Triad App:
* Kick starts and motivates you to create healthy habits that can last a lifetime
* Easy to use
* Simple and actionable information to create lasting health habits
* Supports the desire to be healthier
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
New style and design of app.