Bei seinen vielseitigen Aktivitäten und Angeboten legt der Food-Experte auch dar, wie sich der Arbeits- und Ernährungsrhythmus mit gesunden Snacks und Drinks verbinden lässt und wie man dadurch eine „Food-Work-Balance“ erlangen kann. Dabei setzt Reinhard-Karl Üblacker primär auf Natürlichkeit und Home Made-Philosophie und kreiert durchdachte Snack-Ideen aufgrund individueller Anforderungen. Sein Motto: „Keep it short and simple“.
Diese App zeigt kreative Rezeptideen, Tipps, Tricks und Goodies, wie man sich am Arbeitsplatz abwechslungsreich und gesund ernähren kann. Reinhard-Karl Üblacker vermittelt Masterpläne einer schmackhaften und gesunden Ernährung und gibt praktische Tipps für die Umsetzung in der (Büro)Küche und unterwegs.
Inside this great app you will find:
Information Stream - A consistently stream of articles from 100's of crossfit social networks accounts, sites and blogs. Great for crossfit novices to advanced professional athletes.
Radio - Weekly Podcasts with training pointers on crossfit exercises, crossfit workouts and meetings with a few of the sports largest celebrities.
Video clips - Large collection of crossfit workouts, crossfit regimens and Crossfit Games highlights. Videos of a few of the finest crossfit instructors in action!
Nutrition - Daily write-ups and dishes to assist maximize your efforts with a correct crossfit diet regimen. Useful sources to assist you with your crossfit nutrition strategies.
Please Rate Our App Today!!
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
New style and design of app.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.