Zřejmě v telefonu nemáte gyroskop.
Zařízení neměří po vypnutí displaye
Toto se může stát na některých typech telefonů. Napište mi název Vašeho telefonu.
Kam se ukládají naměřená data?
Do souboru "/storage/sdcard0/sleep.log". Ve Vašem zařízení to může být např. "Internal storage/sleep.log" nebo "/storage/emulated/0/sleep.log".
100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Download on Wi-Fi:
The App is full of great video content to help you with your exercise technique, this means the App has a large file size – please ensure you download to your mobile using a Wi-Fi connection.
Please note that some 100% Army Fit exercises can use GPS to track your activity. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
With this application you will know about:
- Tips for Healthy Sleep
- 7 Steps to Better Sleep
- Healthy Sleep Habits
- How Much Sleep do We Need
- Electronic Media and Sleep
If you love yourself don't forget to read!
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
New style and design of app.
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.