Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.activeperformance.com/
My Workout is the MOST EASY TO USE WORKOUT APP in the market!
My Workout is a workout logging application, transforming your smartphone into a logbook and is adapted to ALL of your routine : bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, or only push-up/press-up, pull up and abs exercise, methods like Lafay or any other program.
ENGLISH IS FULLY SUPPORTED !!
Our interface will help you to only focus in your workout, and the timer will free your mind during your workout session!
Create your routine, write down your performances, and follow your progress through the graph, created according to your notes.
Why My Workout is the easiest to use workout application :
- Best user interface for performances logging (weight training, cardio...)
- Easy to switch between routines and workouts
- Global performances in a glance
- Smart graphs
How it works :
- Create your routine, and all your workout day with the 4 types of exercise (weight exercise, cardio, push-up press-up, abs sit up, pull up ...). Set the name and timer of each exercise.
- Do your workout with the easy to use user interface and log your performance with the help of the application (order, timer...)
- Track your performances in the performances page, with a spreadsheet-like format.
- Follow your progress with a great graph by the performances logged in the application.
- Create routine and workout
- Take picture of the evolution of your body, to see your abs more and more ;)
Built-in exercise database separated according the following muscles :
- Abs, glutes
- Adductors, abductors, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps
- Back, lower back, obliques
- Biceps, triceps, forearms
- Chest, shoulders, neck/trapezius
Give My Workout a try, and you won't ever do workout without it!
You'll turn your phone into a logbook !
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
New style and design of app.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.