Mindful365 is a personal development program that helps you live consciously a day at a time. It is 365 days of inspiration, encouragement, soul provoking questions and daily assignments that help you become aware of your thoughts, choices and actions. The focus of the Mindful365 course, is to use technology to help integrate the amazing self help books, seminars and courses into something that can really be used day to day, and will actually create real and lasting change. It was conceived to be accessible to people who have a desire to do some inner work, from full time Moms to CEOs, to people on a spiritual path to those with no former knowledge of self help.
The daily content is all original and centers on the themes of health, money, work, relationships, friendships, family, happiness, emotional well-being and Higher Purpose. It can be read in a matter of minutes and might include: a question to ask yourself, an emotion to focus on, an idea to contemplate or something to try.
“I’ve been using the Mindful365 app for a few weeks now and am impressed by the quality of the daily practices. They’re perfect for someone like me who’s busy and working all the time, but also wants to be a bit more conscious.”
- Steve: Executive at Random House
“I recommend this to anyone who asks me what I most love on the Internet. The content is truly helpful, meaningful and accessible to anyone.”
-Rhea: VP, Joan Rivers
A sample of some Mindful practice titles:
Take the 24hr Disapproval Challenge
Ego goals and Soul goals
The $1 a day fund
The 5 Minute waiting rule
Love Addicts and Love Avoidants
Fights and challenges in relationships
Money scarcity vs. Abundance
The app provides some valuable functionality and features:
• You can set 2 reminders during the day, at the time you choose. These will help when you’re getting distracted.
• You can choose whether to also receive the content via email.
• You can pause the practices altogether, if you are going on holiday or want to take a few days out.
• All past practices are stored on your phone.
• You can take Notes on your progress and observations on the day’s practice.
• You can share the practice with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
The app was not built to please the latest tech gurus, design geniuses and UI whizzes, but rather for regular people who sincerely want to learn and grow! The best thing about it is the quality of the content. We and many of our fans, think there’s nothing like it out there.
For more information, visit us at www.mindful365.com