It is able to switch two modes that are the standard mode for general purpose and agriculture mode specialized to agriculture.
- Direct monitoring of measurement data of the "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" by use of a smartphone or tablet terminal through a wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b).
- Monitoring of maximum 10 units of "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" though access point (parent device).
- Display of history of various alarms detected by "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL".
- Display of digital values
- Waveform display (only during replay)
- Alarm history display
- Recording start/stop
- Variation of sampling interval
* In standard mode, it corresponds to all sensors and input terminals that are connected to the "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL".
* In agriculture mode, it corresponds to "the Temperature/Humidity sensor (GS-TH), CO2 sensor (GS-CO2), Illumination/Ultraviolet sensor (GS-LXUV)". It is able to display a dedicated index for agriculture as the humidity deficit, accumulated temperature, accumulated illuminance, and accumulated ultraviolet. It allows you to have easy operation by large size button display, etc.
Complying Data Loggers
"Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" can switch 7 types of sensors or input terminals, and is a small logger adapted for use in relation to various measurement operations.
1. Temperature/humidity sensor: measurement of atmospheric or interior temperature and humidity
2. 3-axis acceleration/temperature sensor: measurement of vibration of goods in transportation truck
3. CO2 sensor: measurement of atmospheric or interior CO2
4. Illumination/ultraviolet sensor: measurement of illumination or ultraviolet rays of solar radiation or illumination device
5. 4ch voltage/temperature terminal: measurement of temperature using thermocouple (K-type and T-type) or performance testing for general apparatuses
6. Thermistor terminal: measurement of temperature in showcases or in refrigeration units
7. AC current sensor: current/power measurement in distribution board for domestic or commercial applications
"Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" has an email sending function, and can send notifications of setting changes, summaries (current values, maximum values, minimum values, average values), or alarm notifications by email.
When a smartphone or tablet terminal receives an email sent from "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL", a measurement scenario is possible to confirm the measurement data on GL-Connect.
Additional modules will be added over time to make it even more relevant to engineers.
Save in text format the result of calculations.
Module Motor Gear box
With Motor gearbox you can calculate:
- For the motor -
• Stator speed.
• Rotor speed.
• Angular speed.
• Motor Power.
• Rated torque.
- For the gearbox -
• Reduced shaft RPM.
• Herz shaft.
• Period shaft.
• Angular speed.
• Shaft torque.
Module Sonar Calculator
With Sonar Calculator you can calculate:
• The analog value as a function of the distance measured.
• The diameter of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total volume of the cone.
• The partial volume of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total area of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The lateral surface of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The time it takes for the sonar to reach the object and come back.
With RTD Calculator you can calculate:
• RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751.
• Tolerance class AA, A, B, and C.
• Temperature can be Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin.
Sometimes you have the necessity to measure in how many seconds, a motor starts or a valve opens.
In this case, this stopwatch it could come handy
• Table for:
PT100 & PT1000 RTD Table conversion
Thermocouple Table conversion
Pressure Table conversion
This is a BETA version, please email us if you come across any errors.
If you like the program, please rate, review, and make a small donation!
Support the developer :)