Every day you will get notification with overview of today events and today nameday.
You don`t need to have one app for events, one app for birthdays and one app for namedays you can have only one app for all of these important dates ready only just one click away with this app.
If you have many contacts with the same first name you can send them SMS or email and you don`t need to write separate message to each contact.
Included homescreen widget will show you today`s and tommorow`s namedays.
Also there is new widget that will show you the earliest event and next event from your list of events that was synchronized from Facebook or your own events. Both widgets also support customizable background color and text color.
If you don`t like default theme then you can switch between addition themes.
- NEW FEATURE!!! - Totally new graphics design (ICS Holo Themes Light and Dark are now available)
- NEW FEATURE!!! - New cool Birthday (Events) Widget added with customizable background color and text
- The application has been translated into German
- A new kind of calendars: Dog names
- Added new calendars: Advanced Slovak, German, Croatian, Austrian
- Changes in phone's contacts are now fully synchronized with app
- Now you can see upcoming age of the person with Birthday event in Event activity.
- Now you can see "days until" each event in Event actitvity
- Unlimited scrolling on the main screen to both sides
- Added menu key(Action Bar) because of devices that do not have a physical button
- Set the size of the text in widget
- Custom homescreen widget themes with gradients
- Supported calendars for namedays: Slovak, Czech, Polish, English, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Latvian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Norway, Russia, Ukrainian
- Event types: birthday, firt date, fist meeting, weeding anniversary, others
- AutoLoad function - automatic joining your contacts with nameday and load contact`s birthday into events
- App themes: Rainbow, Blue, Green, Red
- Widget themes: Rainbow, Transparent, Blue, Green, Red
- Each widget with own chosen calendar
- Notifications on specific time in day
- List of all names in calendare with joined contacts
- Send same SMS, email for chosen contacts
- Make quick Call to contact of event or nameday
- Search in calendar: by name, by date
- Nicknames - add nickname(alias) to name and it will assign all contacts with this nickname to this nameday
Except english there are other supported languages e.g. Slovak, Czech and Polish
If you want to help with translation to other languages(for example yours) than please send me an email.
If you will have any suggestions, questions or problems with app please contact me by email and I will try to respond as quickly as I can with answer or update of the app.
This app is compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) or newer devices.
Having trouble with this app? http://goo.gl/UnYPsC
Visit the new support page on Facebook: https://goo.gl/AeESBX
This is a Facebook calendar sync app written for Android. I looked everywhere on the Android app store for a Facebook sync app that worked as its own calendar provider. Rather than syncing with the Google calendar, this app generates its own calendar within Android for syncing and storing Facebook events.
The app stores Facebook events in 5 calendars:
Events I'm Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Going"
Events I May Be Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Maybe"
Events I Am Not Attending: Contains events the user has RSVP'd as "Not Going"
Events I Have Not Responded To: Contains events the user has been invited to but not responded to
Friends' Birthdays: User's friends' birthdays
How to manage the display of calendars you are interested in: http://goo.gl/HgHW7I
- Sync issues with Google services do not cause ghosted or duplicate events
- Use this app on all your Android devices without worrying about collisions between sync processes on multiple devices
- Use of Android's built-in account management, sync, and calendar APIs improves sync reliability and battery life on your device
- Set sync schedule: Set how often the app will sync with Facebook. This is not an exact setting, since the SyncAdapter is controlled by Android directly, but Android will do its best to sync at your desired sync rate.
- Calendar colors: Choose a user-defined color for each of the five calendars the app creates.
- Custom app link: Adds Facebook link to all events created by this app. Requires your calendar app to support CUSTOM_APP_URI. The default Google Calendar app does this by adding a button just after the event description. Link will take the user to the Facebook event page (if clicked in an event) or friend's Facebook profile (if clicked in a friend's birthday).
I am actively working on developing/improving this app. Please provide any comments/issues/suggestions so I can make this a better utility for Android Facebook users everywhere: https://goo.gl/AeESBX
Android Permissions Required:
INTERNET: Used to contact Facebook's servers for event info
AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, GET_ACCOUNTS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: required to create and manage a FacebookCalendarSync account in Android's Accounts and Sync system.
READ_CALENDAR, WRITE_CALENDAR: Used to write Facebook events into the Android calendar database.
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: required in order to set the amount of time between sync requests
READ_LOGS: used by the debug tools to allow the user to send logs to the developer
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: in order to sync only on WiFi, app needs to check whether user is connected to WiFi
Facebook Permissions Required:
user_events: required to access user's events to put them on the calendar
user_friends: required to access user's friends list, in order to put friends' birthdays on calendar
email: required to properly set RSVP status. Google's calendar app color codes events based on if the RSVP status of the user's email
user_birthday: required to access user's birthday to put on calendar