The free App ensures that you will always think of everything and, if necessary, put you in the position to plan well in advance. These are some of the features that we have integrated:
- Management of the residents
- Tips and planning of the feeding
- Water values
- Maintenance tasks, such as the cleaning of the tank, changing of the water, pumps and filters
- Photo library
In this way, you can be on top of everything and can rest assured that your fishes are in good hands and are thriving magnificently. So that no information is lost, you can save all the data not only locally, but also on an Android backup facility (not available with some manufacturers).
The Aquarium Manager is one of the most comprehensive tools currently available on the market. It is suitable both for hobby aquarists, as well as for all those who cannot take responsibility for their own Aquarium. It is also particularly convenient if you want to go on holiday: Because the care-taking steps unfold at a glance, you can give your aquarium keeper precise instructions for days and weeks while you are physically away!
Although we wasted no effort in the development to anticipate everything and all needs, we always appreciate feedback so that we can become even better. Our goal was to create an individual, comprehensive database to assist you keeping your aquarium optimally, regardless whether you are physically present or absent.
Please note: For an optimal experience a Tablet of at least 7 inches is recommended.
We hope you enjoy our App!
You can log any and all parameters that I have found test kits for. If there are other parameters you want to log just email me a feature request.
You can backup your data to the SD card and restore it as well.
I will be changing the aquarium section so if you have a reef tank you can view just the coral or just the fish and if you have a fish only then you can view just the fish. This will be another button besides the livestock button. The livestock button will still show all livestock.
There are some issues with graphing if you do not put the date in correct. I have been able to replicate it a few times and am working on this. I am also going to be working on graphing multiple parameters at one time to compare (for example) Ph and Calcium. Also some phones take HUGE pictures and attaching images this large can cause the app to force close, if possible shrink the photos some. I am working on this also.
Feature requests are accepted, just email me.
If there are issues or questions feel free to email me. I always check my email.
Unauthorized reproduction of the illustrations and images used in this application is strictly prohibited.
All illustrations and images are the copyright of SAN-X CO.,LTD.
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
Unauthorized reproduction of the illustrations and images used in this application is strictly prohibited.
All illustrations and images are the copyright of SANRIO CO., LTD.
* sound ON / OFF
* vibration ON / OFF
* % button, 00 button, root button, plus-minus button
* Kawaii theme
This Calculator has an original method.
If you type "1+1*2", calc returns "4".
If you type "1+1**2", calc returns "3".
Since Calzo has multiple spreadsheets, you can calculate in parallel.
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
Any suggestions about future changes are welcome and for sure will be considered.
Feel free to contact me by e-mail.
Modern Calculator supports:
- tangent (tan)
- sine (sin)
- cosine (cos)
- logarithm (log)
- 2nd degree root
- 3rd degree root
- power of 2nd degree
- power of 3rd degree
- endless results and expressions history
- endless math expressions
- swipe navigation
- copy result from history by long-press
- copy result or expression to Android clipboard
- UI customization
For sure my Modern Calculator is worth to try so go ahead and let me know what you like most in my app and things which need to be changed/fixed.
If you like my Modern Calculator and wish to support me, please consider buying a paid version. Paid version doesn't contains ads and is supporting 4x4 customizable widget.
Tags: calculate, calculator, simple, science, advanced, best, design, wonderful, modern, looking, good, iphone, ios, real, mobi, scientific, plus, free
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
More from developer
Supported water parameters:
General Hardness (GH)
Hydrogen Carbonate (HCO3)
Carbonate Hardness (KH)
Silicon Dioxide (SiO2)
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
potentia Hydrogenii (pH)
Aquarium Diary is a tool that helps you to track everything around your fish tank.
Forms that you can use for fast input: